Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:57 am

She only had one or two glasses of firewhiskey, but it was enough to make her a little wobbly on her feet, "No of course not, Astrid." She grinned and sat on her lap. She nuzzled her head into Astrid's neck. "You're warm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 am

"That's neat Raven. My grandmother is one, and she looks in her thirties, I tell you." Laughing she noticed a few others joining them. She gave them her charming, carefree smile, then turned to the boy."Later today would be great. I have some shopping to do around here." She frowned slightly. Hogsmeade was unfamiliar to her.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:40 am

OOC Cora :,)

Astrid huffed and pushed Cora off of her, "Glad to hear. Why don't you go buy me a buttebeer." She pushed Cora in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 am

"You have shopping to do? Have you ever been to hogsmeade? Do you know where to go?" He noticed the Ravenclaw girl, but didn't show any signs of greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 am

She shook her head, grinning at his offer."No, it's my first time down here, I have a list, but absolutely no idea where to go."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 am

"I could help you with that" he grinned. "I know hogsmeade by heart. We could go after you're done with the pumpkin juice".
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 am

Raven leaned back and smiled, watching the conversation. She hoped this James would be nice to her new friend, considering that Charlotte was a pure-blood. She turned to Astrid.
"How have you been? I haven't seen you very much reccently."
She played with a bit of string hanging off her fingerless gloves, twirling it around her finger with a yawn. This James had stolen her conversation, and she was bored. She rolled her eyes as he offered to take her shopping too. What a suck up. Did he imagine that hanging around Slytherins would make him one? She smirked.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am

Ooc- How insulting.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 am

Ooc yeah, I'm so dearly sorry. Oh wait, I'm not. ;) deal with it, he is kind of sucking up "oh I'll show you round, oh I'll buy you juice, oh I'll take you shopping....-sniggers-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am

O o ch Such nonsense.

I ch She looked back at Raven."Of course, I am going to finish my drink first with Raven here. And you'll be joining us, right Raven?" She gave her a look, almost pleading. She wanted to be more social around here, and not just hang out with this unknown boy.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:27 am

He smiled, but inside he didn't want Raven to join. "Er..yeah Raven?" He glared at her hoping she would say no and say she was busy.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 am

She shrugged, examining James with a crooked grin.
"Of course, that sounds lovely."
She winked and smirked at James.
"I'd love to come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 am

She was good at judging people's feelings and unhidden moods. It was obvious there was tension here. She sighed. More house rivalry and blood status debates...

O o ch Be back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 am

She smiled sweetly at James, noticing that Charlotte seemed to have noticed the tension. She didn't particularly care, James acted above her, her she was allowed to respond likewise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 pm

She looked between Raven and James. They were both friendly to her, but not each other. Great, she thought, stuck between two friend. Well, she added inside, at least I have some friends. She sipped down the last gulp of pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm

James noticed the tension in the air. "Charlotte, I think it's a good idea to start your shopping now, before it gets dark. Have you heard of honeydukes? It's an amazing place." He remembered the first time he visited honeydukes, he was simply fascinated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 pm

She nodded in agreement."I suppose you are right. Hmm. Honeydukes. I hear it is quite the sweet shop, all the kids talk about it. We can go their first, its always nice to have a supply of candy. Wait, one second." She pulled out a piece of parchment from robes, reading off the list."I need some potion ingredients, books, a parcel to be mailed, quills, a new cauldron, and some Herbology supplies..." She trailed off."Ready Raven?"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm

"Yes, hogsmeade is a good place." He stood up from the chair he was sitting on. "Hmm... You'll find all that here, it's not too hard as long as you know where everything is."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yes, I'm ready."
She smiled and got up to stand, her cloak swishing around with a slight breeze. She nodded.
"Hogsmead is great, and if you know the right times, you can get great sales."
She grinned at Charlotte.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 am

She stood up with them, sliding her short, croqueted silver jacket on, which stopped when it reached her waist. She slung her long, little purse of her dress, and nodded back at Raven and James."Great, you guys can lead the way/"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 am

"Okay then" he started towards the door smirking. This was going to be perfect. If only Raven would stop following them. He just hoped that she didn't follow him to the castle. That would be...annoying. He stepped out, feeling the fresh wind blow across his face.

ooc- Should we continue here? Or...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 am

She followed him out the door, greeted by a sudden breeze. Perhaps she should have worn robes today instead of her short dress. She slipped on a beret, and looked about confused.

O o ch Umm. We could just go from store to store or roleplay in each one indivisually. I don't care..
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:29 am

Ooc- Okay. Shall I start a thread...in honeydukes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 am

O o ch Okay. Sounds fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3