Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Happy. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

He shrugged nonchalantly. "She said that I would eventually lose you if I continue being the way I am." He looked away from Basil. "I don't want to lose you." He whispered and rested his head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

She smiled softly at his words, staring at him for a few seconds. "Thank you." She says quietly, her smile growing bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

He nodded slightly and clenched his hand into a fist. He was not a happy camper, letting Basil meet up with other boys. Lucifer growled to himself, though he tried to stop it but he couldn't stop. This was going against his nature to keep everything he owned. He fists twitched slightly, he wanted to hit something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Basil blinked as she heard a low growl come from Lux, her eyes going to him. She watched as his now clenched hand twitched slightly, her mouth becoming dry. She hesitated for a second before placing her hand on top of his, rubbing her thumb against his hand. "Lux?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:58 pm

He froze when he felt Basil's hand on top of his and turned stiffly to look at her. "Basil?" He stared at her before averting his gaze. Don't hurt her, don't hurt her, don't hurt her. He chanted over and over again in his head.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Basil withdrew her hand away from his as she saw the way he looked at her. She should move, and she knew it. But she kept still, watching the boy besides her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist tightly and stood up, pulling her along with him. "I have waited for too long Basil. I want you." He growled by her ear and began walked towards the great hall doors, dragging her with him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Her eyes widened as Lux grabbed her wrist tightly. Biting down on her tongue hard, she let him drag her out of the Hall, leaving everything behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 pm

ooc Imma open something new somewhere. Is alright?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Ooc: Yup. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2