Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swishing [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Swishing [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 am

"Sorry, don't fall asleep and I won't" she said with a wink. "Basil is good a sudden departures..." she said vaguely, not really wanting to know the reason why the girl had left so quickly. "Everything okay Dawn?" she asked curiously, seeing that the girl had become quieter. Her glance shot back to Pumpkin, "The lake? Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 am

"Really?!" She jerked up and slammed her knee against the underside of the table. Yelping in pain, she hurriedly doubled over and smashed her head against the table, whining she fell of the bench and curled up on the floor. "As long as I can chase acorns..."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 am

"Everything is fine, thank you Lily," she said in a friendly but guarded voice. After all, she didn't know if she could trust anyone just yet. "I'm just fine with the lake." She paused, looking around and was suddenly desperate to get out of the stifling heat of the candles. "Let's go, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 am

Lily stood, "If we can all walk, let's go." she said with a laugh, before heading off. She paused in the doorway, waiting for the two other girls.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:17 am

She almost ran to the doorway, but quickly slackened her pace into something more normal-looking. She really needed some fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 am

Cheering excitedly, Pumpkin speed out of the hall and down towards the lake throwing off her robe at the same time. "Last one there is a rotten egg!!" She shouted over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:20 am

Lily laughed, quickly following the pair out of the hall, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swishing [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4