Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swishing [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

Swishing [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:37 am

"Incorrect, Wynter. You wrecked my boats with no provocation and the warships pelted two acorns at you." With a sly grin, Dawn turned Basil's apple orange with a flick of her wand. "You were saying?"

Last edited by Dawn Evans on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:37 am

She laughed, "Not just from me, silly. From everyone! Hardly anyone's seen you lately! People worry you know..." She filled a silver and green goblet with ice water and a slice of lemon, then took a long gulp of the cool, refreshing liquid. Suddenly spotting a bowl of yoghurt and fruit coulee she jumped up, leaning over the table to reach it, almost falling on top of Basil and Wynter as she lost her balance slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 am

She shrugged slightly, finishing up her orange. "People don't really worry about me, and they don't need to. I'm perfectly capable to taking care of myself." She frowned, staring at the wood grain in the tables absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 am

Basil quickly put her apple down, reaching over to Lily to keep her from falling on Wynter and herself. "Careful Lils. Don't want to cause harm to yourself..." She says reaching for her apple she had left on the table. She dug her teeth into it before noticing it was orange instead of the normal green. Basil quickly dropped the apple and looked over at Dawn. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 am

She yelped as Lily nearly lost her balance then glared mildly at Dawn. "I did not wreck them. I just wanted to play." She turned back to Lily. "You alright there friend?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:42 am

She stared at Basil in mild surprise, putting on an innocent face. "What was what for? Oh, do you have an orange now? You sure finished that apple quickly." She stared for a moment as Lily stretched across the table, the went back to looking back at the table.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 am

She settled back on to the bench with a grin, "Perfectly fine. Wanted yoghurt." She pulled the bowl towards herself, the grin spreading across her face. Glancing round she noticed Basil had stopped eating.. "What's with the orange apple?" she asked, oblivious to what had been happening around her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 am

Basil glares mildly at Dawn. "Up to our old tricks, are we Dawn?" She says, picking a green apple out of the bowl butting into it and leaving the half eaten, now orange apple on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 am

Resting her head back on the table she looked at the girls surrounding here. A smile slowly spread onto the face. She missed this feeling. Being with friends. And closed her eyes savoring the moment and letting their voices wash over her.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 am

She tilted her head at Basil. "Would you prefer them blue, to show a bit of house pride?" She grinned to herself, she was always up to tricks. People had better watch out!
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 am

Lily laughed at the trick Basil accused Dawn of, staring at the orange apple for a few moments before looking back round at the girls. "Wynter, I hope you're not going to fall asleep on us now." she laughed, enjoying the feeling. It had been so long since she had laughed so much without a care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 am

She cracked an eye opened and grinned at Lily. "You can call me Pumpkin. And no. I wasn't about to fall asleep on you lot. I just... missed the feeling of have friends around."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 am

She raised her eyebrows thoughtfully. She would have never imagined comfortably talking with these girls, her experiences had not been all honey. People were quite fickle, she realized, but she stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 am

Basil playfully pushes Dawn gently. "I prefer them green, the way they are suppose to be." She says, crossing her arms. "Why would I want them any other color?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:57 am

She smiled slightly. "What about red or yellow apples, Basil? Are those colors too terrible to even consider? I could turn those apples scarlet for you..." She twiddled her wand thoughtfully gazing at the apples. "Or polka dots, or stripes, or plaid, or paisley....The possibilities are endless."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 am

She smiled slightly. "What about red or yellow apples, Basil? Are those colors too terrible to even consider? I could turn those apples scarlet for you..." She twiddled her wand thoughtfully gazing at the apples. "Or polka dots, or stripes, or plaid, or paisley....The possibilities are endless."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 am

"Pumpkin. Right." she grinned happily, digging in to the yoghurt, becoming oblivious to her surroundings once more. She made a satisfied noise in the back of her throat as she ate, a smile on her face.

ooc bleeeeeeh short replies.. small children running around like crazy things.. gaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 am

ooc: Ehh, sorry about the double posts. Computer is weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 am

Looking around, her grin faded into a smile and closed her eyes once again. Let the two younger girls have their moment. She thought to herself and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 am

Basil shakes her head, getting up from the table. "Just leave me and my apples alone." She says, bending over to grab her bag. "I've got to go. I'll see you three some other time." She says, backing away from the table, glancing quickly out the window. "Bye." Basil turns on her heel, rushing out of the hall, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:02 am

"Byeeee BASIIIIIIL!" she shouted after the Ravenclaw girl, chuckling to herself slightly at the exchange between her and Dawn. She nudged Pumpkin, "Oi. No slee[ing at the table, I saw that yawn." she laughed, shuffling slightly in the space that had been created by Basil's absence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 am

Opening her eyes she looked at Basil's retreating back. "What just happened?" Turning her head to look at the others. "Does anybody know?" She yelped in surprise as Lily nudged her. "Don't do that, I'm sensitive." She mumbled and flushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:05 am

She stared after Basil and her hurried departure. "Bye.." she said quietly, and went back to looking down. How could anyone be so lighthearted when there were students lying Petrified in the Hospital Wing that very moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 am

Pumpkin let out a jaw cracking yawn and stretched partially stretched out across the table. "So. Now what?" She glanced from Lily to Dawn. "Can we go play by the lake?" Her gaze rested on Dawn. "Will you make more boats?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 am

She shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat, Wynter..." she muttered, unable to even laugh at her pun. "Warships, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swishing [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next