Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anticipation [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

OOC: -shrugs- How am I suppose to know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:21 pm

He chuckled. "A gentleman? I am a gentleman. I'm the one of the last Blacks alive. How can I not be one?" He poured himself more coffee. "Riches, fame and land. I have it all." He drank his coffee blissfully.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:22 pm

He had a troubled expression on his face as he finished the letter. "People are dying like flies, first Jacob, now John." He murmured to himself, shaking his head with pursed lips. He then decided to join Black's and Rory's conversation, have something else to think about. "What do gentleman do?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 pm

"Show off..." He muttered, looking over at the Slytherin boy over the rim of his cup before sipping at the chocolate. "I 'ave umm... These shoes." He grinned and moved his feet a bit to showcase his point. "These 'ren't even me clothes..." They were Brian's old things, things that weren't good enough for Brian anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:31 pm

He shrugged. "If you have, flaunt it." He looked down at his shoes and curled his lip in distaste. "Hand me downs." He shook his head. "Why would your parents have children if they can't afford to have them?" He turned and looked at Rory. "You remind me of the Weasleys."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:34 pm

"Fine then." He muttered under his breath, he downed another cup of coffee in a few seconds, he probably shouldn't be having this much so he decided not to. He leaned back more, and looked at Black and Rory. He was already bored, these people were boring.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 pm

He bit his lip and looked down into the dirty brown liquid in his cup. "They didn'..." He muttered, turning quiet in contemplation. "'m related t' 'em ye know. T'e Weasleys."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:38 pm

ooc - I'm bored. -Pouts-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 pm

He jerked slightly and muttered in distaste. "You don't say." Then he took a good long look at Rory. The red hair, the hand me downs even the eyes were somewhat similar. Sweet Salazar what had he been thinking? Why didn't he see this before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Ooc entertain yourself?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 pm

After the mention of parents, he kept his lips mostly to his cup, even after it grew cold and was empty. He justed needed something for an excuse to not say anything.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:44 pm

His ears pricked up at the mention of the Weasley's. "Hmm ... I visited them, in the holidays, I mean. With Captain, Ravenclaw prefect. I doubt you two know her. They're not that bad." He said as he judged the expression on Lucifer's face.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Looking at Rory he shook his head and muttered something under his breath before clearing his throat. "What kind of lion are you? You submit and cower when somebody mentions you parents? Pathetic." He ran a hand through his hair. "Arm yourself with the knowledge of your parents not being around. Don't make anybody pierce through that armor." He looked at Rory. "Does it hurt that they're gone? If it does then good. Someday, this pain will be useful to you." He finished his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Ooc -cries- Captain... -sniffles and grows mushrooms in a corner-
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm

His lips twitched up a bit at Hex's wors, though he remained quiet. He sent a grateful glance to the head boy. He started figeting and shifting in his seat as Lucifer started talking again. "S-stop..." He said in a quiet voice, not daring to bring his eyes up. "Stop it..." He continued staring down into the empty cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 pm

He scowled at Rory. "You're weak." Then turned to Hex. "Captain? Who is that?" He looked around for something else to eat or drink. The only thing closest to him was a bowl of apples. His lips curled in disgust at the sight of them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:54 pm

He smiled kindly at the other Gryffindor boy, Rory seemed ... uneasy, should Hex speak or not? That was the question. "Like he said, stop it." He said to the Slytherin boy absently. "Captain? She's a friend, she's also the captain of the Ravenclaw quidditch team hence her name, but her real name ... well, I suppose she can tell you. But I haven't seen her in a while."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm

"I said, stop it." He growled, knuckles turning white from how hard he was holding the hand of the cup. It started to shake. If there were two things in the world that instantly made him mad, it was being called stupid or weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm

He nodded. "Just a friend head boy? Or something a little more?" He leaned back on his hands and glanced from one Grffindor to the other. Lions. Pride animals. Even the Alfa will look after the omega. Seeing Rory was about to crush the poor cup, Lucifer reached over and put his hand on top of Rory's tugging slightly so he would let go of the cup.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 pm

He rolled his eyes at Lucifer, shaking his head. "No, just friends." He said quickly, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Rory could feel the cup was barely holding itself in one piece. He kept a stubborn grip on the thing untill he felt finger try to loosen his. He sent a glance to the Slytherin then looked away. He twitched a bit before surrendering the cup. It was better with Lucifer than shattered. Godric knows what would have happened to him if this was home and that cup even got cracked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:10 pm

He pried the cup out of Rorys death grip and placed it out of his reach. He turned to look at Rory. "What was that?" He jerked his head in the direction of the cup. Then glanced at Hex. "Just friends? That's what they all say."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 pm

"Yes, just friends. You are annoying me now ..." He said, glancing back at Rory with concern. "You alright?" He said before turning back to Lucifer. "Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"Nothin'..." He muttered, looking around for something else to distract himself or keep his mouth busy from talking. He cleared his throat but kept his gaze averted. "Fine." He answered the head boy without any real emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 pm

He glanced at Rory before turning to Hex. "If I'm annoying you. You are more than welcome to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [Open]   Anticipation [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anticipation [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next