Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comings and Goings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Comings and Goings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:55 pm

She ran her hand trough her hair and rolled off the bench, on the floor. It was quite comfertable.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Basil could see from the corner of her eye, Hex. She turned her head to the side, still laying down on her arms. She narrowed her eyes back at him. She wrinkled her nose, then turned back to Rory nodding. She then buried her face back down into her arms. "Rory, do me a favor." She said, mumbling. "If I fall asleep, please wake me up."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 pm

"Will do." He noded, giving the girl a half hearted salute before returning his attention to the nearly finished cookie in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:02 pm

He decided that Basil was frustrating him, he resisted the temptation to sneer, or smirk or curl his lip, the list was endless. He straightened his crooked tie and stared at her. "You know, there is a rule, that one..." He trailed off, thinking that she would know what he meant. He looked at her, waiting to see what her answer would be. He turned his attention to Val who was currently sitting on the floor. He inwardly rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 pm

She got up furious and clenched her fists. "Stupid, boring kids." She made a face at Hex and turned around on er heels.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Hearing the Gryffindor's reply, she nodded her thanks, closing her eyes, the feeling of wanting to fall asleep stronger than ever. She looked over at Hex, a bit annoyed. "Does it look like I care right now Hex?" She snapped. She could get very snappy when she was tired. She turned her head, closing her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 pm

He blinked a few times, cookie crumbs still sticking to his face. What was wrong with her? He sent to a glance to his head boy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:12 pm

He was a bit amused at how Val had reacted, he grinned inwardly but his face remained calm, there was a faint smile on his lips. He turned his attention to Basil. "No, it really doesn't." He said, pausing a bit before continuing. "Well, you really could nap at your own table, you know? Right there." He gestured at the Ravenclaw table, it was just one table ahead, after the Hufflepuff one, she could get their easily. "But if you feel necessary to sleep at another table other then your own, feel free to do so, but I suspect others wouldn't be that merciful. But this is the last time, alright?" He asks, nodding ignoring the other Gryffindor.

ooc - Val, my character didn't roll my eyes at you physically, he did it in his...mind.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh, she ain't hurtin' no one." He protested a bit to the head boy. Only half heartedly though, as he was scanning the table for anymore sweets.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Basil couldn't hear Hex. She had already fallen asleep at the table. Five nights of staying up all night could really wear a person down. She had almost fallen asleep during Charms that same day, though she somehow kept herself up. But now...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:17 pm

OOC: -sniggers- Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Ooc - So ?

She sat down on the table and leaned back on her elbows. How nice it was to be back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 pm

He frowned, more amused now, he wanted to laugh really hard but he didn't. But he did manage a quick chuckle, he sighed, a bit exasperated but he was smiling. He ruffled his messy hair and yawned, still chuckling. He nodded at Rory, rolling his eyes at the sleeping figure. He crossed his arms and stares around, boredom already overwhelming him. He slipped beside the younger Gryffindor boy, so quick that you had barely a moment to register he was gone from his usual place. He stared at the boy expectantly, would he be entertaining enough for Hex? He shrugged.

ooc - ...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Hex was now sitting nex to Rory. She smiled weakly and looked at ttyem
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:28 pm

He frowned a bit when the girl didn't respond. He sighed, figuring what had happened. He realized he was supposed to wake her up, but decided to let her sleep. For now at least. He blinked a bit owlishly at the head boy. Had he done something? Why was the head boy here?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 pm

OOC: I did it just for you Hex. -grins-
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Ooc - Ok, I am gonna leave cuz this is boring and I have no one to talk to.

She rolled her eyes, got up and left the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

"Amuse me." Was all he said to the other Gryffindor boy who seemed dumbfounded, he had to resist the urge to burst out laughing, he caught Val's smile and nodded back. He waved at Val as she left the Hall, he smiled.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

ooc - Sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Ooc - Bye.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 pm

ooc - Bye!
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 pm

"Amuse?..." He blinked again. Challenge accepted. How hard could it be to make the head boy laugh? "'kay, 'ow 'bout this. Did ye hear? T'ey t'ink Potter is the heir of Slytherin." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Basil mumbled something in her sleep about wolfsbane and what's its uses were. She rubs her forehead against her arms then becomes still again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:38 pm

"Potter? Harry Potter?" He smiled amused, but not laughing, it would be hard to make him laugh, but not that hard, just a bit. "I've already heard of that, I hear everything that goes on here." He said, nodding, the smile never left his face. "And I don't believe Potter to be the heir, I've met him a few times, and he's very cordial...unless he's heated." His smile widened. "Anything else?" He asked, ruffling his hair, old habits die hard. He stared at Basil for a while, refusing to laugh, he tried hard and succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:40 pm

OOC: Yup. That's me. Mumbling weird things in my sleep. You wouldn't believe some of the things I'm told I say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comings and Goings
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: