Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comings and Goings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Comings and Goings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Val entered the Hall. She didn't like beimg alone, and she was sure there was someone here who would like to see her back. She lets her gaze slide over the tables. No, no, no, NO ! at the Gryffindor table were Rory andBasil sitting. No. She turned her back to them and sat down at the Slytheri. Table.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 pm

She watched him drink from the cup. If only coffee tasted a bit better, maybe she would drink it. It was just to bitter for her, even with sugar. "It doesn't taste so good..." She says. She started to wonder if it was the way she prepared her coffee that made it taste so bad. She shrugged. It probably was.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 pm

He looked at her disbelievingly. "Are ye kiddin'? This stuff is great! Way be'er than what we got at home." He grinned and licked at the inside of the cup, trying to keep the left over sugar. "Ye know, they don' let me 'ave sugar at home."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 pm

She lied her head on her arms, ignoring the Slytherins who were happy wth the return of their prefect. Great, the only ones who are happy are those stupid kids.She clsed her eyes, a sad feeling coming up.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Basil shrugs. "I never drank it before this year. Stuff tastes awful. Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth." Basil tilts her head to the side. "No sugar? Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 pm

He blinked a few times owlishly, as if not sure she was being serious. "Are... Are ye kddin'?!" He shook his head. "Stuffs e'spensive."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 pm

She turned around and looked around in the Hall, her eyes half open
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:27 pm

He strode into the Hall, back from his dormitory, he had a expression on his face that showed a wide variety of emotions. From confusion, to anger, to thoughtfulness, to severe pain, it never ended. He had to stop, but something made him continue. Never sleeping, he had to know at all costs. He had little birds around the castle who reported almost everything that happened around here. Nothing new except Basil Blishwick and Lucifer Black going to Puddifoot's. He had drowned in fits of laughter, now he was less amused, his mind somewhere else. And then, there was Val returning from her visit to her house, he also knew the reason behind that. He shook his head for the final time deciding he wouldn't think of it again. But he would, he knew, eventually. But not now, not here. A faint smile appeared on his face, and he nodded at the people he knew jovially, he was determined not to steal away to his dorm again. He sat down at his respective table, grabbing a goblet wrought in silver. He filled it to the brim with hot coffee and drank it deeply, though slowly. Easily finishing it in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:30 pm

"Oh..." She said, trailing off. She had never noticed how much sugar was. Her family had always bought it by the bag fulls. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the thought. She looked the boy up and down. "Why so tired?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:32 pm

OOC: What the heck? What's up with these eyes and ears around Hogwarts watching my movements?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm

ooc - I'm the Head Boy, I know everything that's useful. -Grins- I have many...allies and accomplices. -Cackles-
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 pm

OOC: -sticks tongue out.-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 pm

ooc - -Chuckles-
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:36 pm

He shook his head again. Staring down at the cup, he licked at the sides again, trying to scrape up every little bit of the sweet stuff. He frowned when he could taste no more of the sugar. He eyed the table for any sweets.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Ooc - God, who talks about sugar and coffee ? :s
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm

She frowned. It seemed like the boy was avoiding her question. Basil shrugs, laying her head back down on her arms and closing her eyes, wanting to fall asleep right then.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:40 pm

She yawned. It was very boring here.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 pm

He grinned and and sntached up an abandoned cookie, muching greedily on it. He realized he hadn't answered the Ravenclaw's question. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Once he had sat down, he gazed around the Hall, scanning it's every inhabitant, searching, waiting, watching. He saw Basil at his table, he did a double take, everyone seemed to be sitting at other house tables. He frowned at her, though he was not sure if she would see it. He saw Rory O'Conner sitting beside here. He wrinkled his nose and decided to let Basil sit there for the time being. He gazed at the Slytherin table and sure enough, saw Val though he made no move to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Basil had almost fallen asleep when the Gryffindor had brought her back to her senses. "Why are you so tired?" Her eyes glanced at Hex who was a bit further down the table. Another coffee drinker. Basil frowned back at him when he had frowned at her. What was his problem? She sighed, looking back at Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 pm

"Oh, sorry." He smiled apoligeticly. "James." He said simply to her question, shrugging a bit. He was well known for being... less than a perfect student.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:48 pm

She saw Hex looking and smiled weakly at him. She glanced quickly at Basil and Rory, sighed and looked away, to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 pm

"James?" She raised an eyebrow. What had he been doing to Rory? She thought back in the past. There was one time where Rory told her James had dared him to stay out of the dorms all night. Could it possibly still be going on? Basil shrugged, biting her face back in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 pm

He nodded courteously at Val, smiling faintly, he filled his goblet to the brim with the rich liquid again, before gulping it down. He noticed that a sheen of sweat had collected on his brow, and he wiped it, draining it all down. He wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve. He made absent chitchat with a few of his surrounding students. He narrowed his eyes at Basil, surely she knew the rule about keeping to your own table, he raised his brow at her, now frowning again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 pm

He noded. James hadn't been the least bit phased by any of the goings on the school. Petrified people only made things exciting, not scary. The two of them hadn't ceased they're little breakings of the rules, sneaking out and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comings and Goings
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: