Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comings and Goings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 am

He strode into the Great Hall, his face was blank, completely expressionless and emotionless. But it wasn't the hard type, his face was a thoughtful one. Thinking a million things at once, thinking deeply. He was thinking about the Heir, the Heir of Slytherin, who could it be? His main suspects were Vincent Lestrange and Draco Malfoy. But Lestrange didn't seem like it, and Malfoy was too young. There was something he didn't know here, these were dangerous waters. He was walking on rotten ice now, one wrong step and he could be petrified, or dead. But he was a pureblood, from the house of Selwyn. If the thing attacked him it would be forsaking tradition. He was safe or so he thought so. He shook his head, deciding not to think about it anymore. He nodded at a few students returning to his jovial mode, all smiles. He made his way to his respective table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 am

Basil walked into the Hall, rubbing her eyes. She had felt fine this afternoon, but now... Basil let out a yawn. She still couldn't sleep at night. Tossing and turning. She ran a hand through her hair, slowly sitting down at the Ravenclaw table. If she didn't catch up soon in her sleep, she would begin to fall behind in her school work, and if she fell behind, it would be all over. Repeating the year didn't sound like such a good idea. She looked about the hall, yawning again. It seemed quite empty. She shrugged, crossing her arms and laying her chin down on them. She closed her eyes. Yes. Maybe today she would get a bit of rest. Still, she could get disturbed. She better not be disturbed...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 am

Lily walked in surrounded by a group of younger Gryffindors who were quizzing her about their classes and her life and goodness knows what else. "Blah blah blah.. will y'all leave me alone? I've been answering your questions all day. Time for you guys to sleep!" She glared at them before walking away and towards the Gryffindor table. "I'll help y'all again tomorrow!" she called behind her knowing that they wouldn't dare to continue. She shouted over to Basil "YO SLEEPYHEAD!" and waved, laughing slightly, before sliding on to the bench opposite Hex. "Howdy handsome" she said with a grin, she was in an oddly good mood, and it was incredibly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:41 am

Basil jumped as someone shouted in the Hall. Her eyes widened as she flipped backwards over the bench, landing on the floor. "Ouch..." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. She slowly got up rubbing her arm. Basil yawned, moving over to the Gryffindor table, sitting next to Lily. She held her head up with her hands, looking over at Lily. "Did you have to shout so loud?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 am

She laughed watching the girl fall backwards. Lily smiled at Basil as she came over and sat with her, still laughing slightly. "Sorry sweetie, was only saying hey" she grinned. "Still sleepy then? C'mon.." she leaned towards the girl slowly. "WAKEE UP!" shouting loudly she made a few other students jump which made her laugh once more. "Sorry!" she called sending an apologetic wave to them.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 am

Basil winced as the girl shouted again. She crossed her arms again, placing her head down on them. "Please. Please, don't do that again. You're going to make me loose my hearing.." She moved her head sideways to look at the girl. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 am

She grinned and slapped the girl on the back. "Oh.. just.. entertaining some younger students. For some reason I've suddenly become an interesting subject for them" she laughed lightly, "How about yourself, I heard you disappeared earlier today?" She raised an eyebrow and fiddled with a few grapes that she had grabbed from the fruit ball.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am

OOC: How did I know you were going to bring that up?

Basil flinched as the girl slapped her on the back. She believed in personal space. Though there were some exceptions. She raised an eyebrow. "Interesting subject, eh? How so?" Her face became blank when she heard what the girl said next. "Who told you that?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 am

OOC: Cause you know my Lils is a gossip.

Lily grinned. "Maybe it's just my insanely good looks" she winked and laughed, "Nah.. I'm just good help for their studies apparently.." She giggled, "You know me, I've got eyes and ears everywhere. Nothing gets past me if it involves my friends. Where did you go?" she smiled raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Eyes and ears everywhere. That's what the girl had said. She would have to be more careful for now on. She didn't need someone telling her every move to sombody else. "I disappeared to Hogsmade. I know I'm not suppose to be down there. But I'm not suppose to be on the Astronomy Tower and in the forest, am I?" She tapped her fingers on the table, still wondering who had snitched on her. She would find out one way or another. She almost always did. "I was running out of quills and potions ingredents. So I went down to get some more." She mumbled the next sentence. "I didn't exactly get to it though..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 am

It was clear that the girls would try to find out her snitches, but that didn't matter to her. She caught the girl's last sentence and completely forgot about everything else she had said. Her eyes widened and a grin made it's way across her face. "Didn't get to it? A little distraction maybe? Or.. a person?" She bit her lip holding in her giggles. "Spill the beans!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Basil ran her fingers through her hair. "I was a bit cold so I want something to warm myself up." She started, not looking at Lily. "I was.'t in the mood for butterbeer so I decided to get some tea from Madam Puddiefoot's." She paused, looking up at the girl. "He was there."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 pm

She squealed enthusiastically. "That's like THE cutest tearoom.. and it's PERFECT for couples! Did he pay? Please tell me he paid! Gaaaaah! This is so adorable!" She calmed herself down momentarily. "You know what.. you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.. yet" A grin appeared on her face once more.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Her eyes widened as Lily began to speak. Gosh this girl could get a bit over excited. The words cutest tearoom and couples seemed to repeat in her mind like echos. Why? Why was this happening? "Um... yeah. He paid." She said as her fingers got caught in a knot in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 pm

She grinned once more, "How sweet!" She stopped talking for a little while, a smile playing on her lips thinking about romance and fun. "Sugarpie, I need my beauty sleep. WE will catch up tomorrow." She stood, "Don't you dare try to avoid me either! Remember, I have eyes and ears everywhere." Winking she turned and walked off out of the hall and towards the dorms.

OOC: BLEH sleepy. me. bed. go. <3
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Sugarpie "Um, yeah... sure. I'll catch you later." She grinned at the girls words. "Oh, don't worry, I won't be hiding." When the girl turned her back Basil rolled her eyes. She would be trying to advoid the Gryffindor all day tomorrow. "Night Lils." She watched the girl leave the hall, then leaned up against the table, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 pm

With a yawn, the Irish boy drug himself forward to the Great Hall. James, I'm going to kill you... If that cousin of his kept him out and about one more night, he really was going to hurt him. But Rory never complained when they were in the middle of something. He had fun with the other boy, really. But with all this... Excitement, things were getting hard. He took himself to the Gryffindor and plopped down, reaching blindly for coffee.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Basil yawned, a bit bored. She turned her head just in time to see Rory enter the hall. She smiled, then noticed how tired he looked. Looks almost as tired as me... She chuckles, rubbing her eyes. Basil moved down the bench, stumbling a bit. She really did need to get some more sleep. She could barely control her movements. She sat in front of the boy, watching him for a bit. "Hey Rory." She said after a few moments of silence. "You look tired..." Who was she to talk about how tired a person was? She wasn't getting any sleep either...
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm

The boy downed the cup quickly, scowling down at the empty thing. "'ow dare ye be empty." He grumbled to the thing and pushed it away. Hearing his name, the boy looked up. He smiled a bit the Ravenclaw. "'lo Basil." He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Ooc - This is boring, come to me.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Basil nodded to the boy, then crossed her arms and layed her head down. Her body needed sleep. But she couldn't. She couldn't get to sleep for some reason. She yawned again, burying her face in her arms trying to quiet it.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Ooc - Blaahblaah.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 pm

He groped for another cup of the strong black drink. He didn't really care who he took it from, he just grasped it and put it to his lips. He made a sour face at the taste. Looking around a bit, he spotted some sugar and grinned. Reaching forward, he poured an abhorant amount of the stuff into his drink.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Basil looked up at the boy, so that her eyes were only showing. She raised her head a bit more, resting her chin on her arms. She watched the boy drink from the cup. She wrinkled her nose. "How can you drink that stuff?" But as she said it, she began to wish that she had a cup herself.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Once he was absolutely sure no more sugar could be poured from the empty container into his drink, he brought it to his lips and took a drink. He closed his eyes, leeting the warm liquid drain down his throat, warming him as it went. He looked over at the girl. "Wha' do ye mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comings and Goings
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: