Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tea for two? [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 am

My pretty little head? What? Basil shrugs. "Just thinking about the seasons, how each one brings a different surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 am

He raised and eyebrow and looked out the window. "A surprise? I don't see how. The leaves turns to sepia, then fall and die. The cold is as biting and bone chilling as the last. Buds begin to shoot and then everything turns emerald, and then the cute little fluffy things copulate and the cycle repeats." He sipped his tea. "A never ending cycle holds no surprises. Just like the unknown does not tempt."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 am

She chuckles. "Cute little fluffy things?" Never thought I'd hear him say that... Basil shrugs. "Never thought of it that way. Seems true." She takes another sip of her tea, leaning back in her chair a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:02 am

He shrugged. "Would you rather have me say oryctolagus cuniculus? It is rather a mouthful." He took another bite out of his cauldron cake. "But as you said, the seasons are changing and soon it will be cold. I should buy some warmer robes..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 am

"Mouthful, it is. But that is what they are called." Basil glanced out of the window again. "Time goes on..." She says mostly to herself. Robes. "I still have your robe, don't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 am

He rubbed his neck slightly. "Yet people call them rabbits because they can, just like I can call 'cute little fluffy things', time does indeed go on. It waits for no man or woman, however, there is enough for everyone." Still rubbing his shoulder he looked at Basil. "I do believe so."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 am

ooc philosophical much? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 am

ooc -cries- I know!! Im damaging my brain like this!! -flails-

Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 am

Basil yawns. "Yup. Sorry bout that. I'll get it back to you as soon as I can. Very forgetful person, I am." She says, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 am

He waved his hand dismissively. "I have plenty of them. I'm in no hurry to get it back." He leaned back into his chair.

ooc You're replies as so... spartan... I don't know what to say half the time...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 am

Basil nods, looking about the room. "Have you gotten anything planned before the year ends?" She asks after a minute of silence.

OOC: Sorry. Not concentrating much. Tired. Trying to do my math...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 am

ooc Ah, I see. Carry on then.

He shrugged and pushed his cup of tea away from him. "None so far. Will probably go home, but I would like to travel some where. What about yourself?" He looked at her curiously. "You go home for Christmas yes? What is that like? Christmas I mean, with the family." He moved his chair to sit perpendicular to Basil.

ooc Perpendicular?? o.O
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:34 am

OOC: Where are these words coming from?

"Traveling. Sounds interesting." She shifted in her seat. "Well its just my mum, dad and I. My granddad is in the hospital, probably to die in the next month." She sighs. "I don't know if I'm going home this year. My parents haven't said anything to me about it. But Christmas..." She smiles. "Is my most favorite holiday to spend with family. Gift of giving. Peace. Joy. Happiness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 am

ooc You got me started on maths... The others I dont know... Over-used brain is finally crashing...

He nodded and leaned closer. "Tell me more, what do you do? What do you eat? Do hold any traditions?" He then remembered what Basil told him just now. "My condolences, about your grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:46 am

Basil blinked at all the questions. So many at the same moment. She shrugs. "Exchange gifts. Sit around the fire just talking bout life. We usually have a ham." She smiles. "My mum gets mashed potatoes and bread. She usually makes a salad that lasts for weeks." She tilts her head to the side. "Pies, cookies, different types of desserts too." She shook her head. Enough of thinking about that. Her hand tights a bit underneath the table and she nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:50 am

He leaned back with a contemplative look. "That all sounds very lovely..." He glanced at Basil. "Do you cook as well? Exchange gifts. Must be nice." He frowned ever so slightly. "Is there something wrong?" He moved slightly closer.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 am

Basil smiles a bit. "I can't cook to save my life. I end up burning everything." She tilted her head, pretending she didn't know what Lux ment. "I'm fine. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 am

He chuckled. "I'm sure you can manage." He tilted his head and looked at her. "No particular reason, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable by bringing up you family." And leaned back into the chair.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 am

She smiled. "No, I really can't." She shrugs. "Bring up anything about them. I'm fine. Not making me uncomfortable at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I don't believe you, one day I shall have you cook for me and I shall be the judge as to whether you can cook or not." He nodded with finality. "Do you celebrate other holidays with them?"

ooc Shower tiiiiiime!! -twirls-
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 am

She laughs. "Fine. But don't blame me if the dish is on fire." She shakes her head. "No. Just Christmass. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am

He chuckled and rubbed his neck yet again. "That is what magic is for." Growled lightly as he hit a tender spot but quickly swallowed it. "Shall I ask for the bill? Didn't you say that you had some shopping to take care of?" He looked inquisitively at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 am

Basil laughs. "True, that is. This is what magic is for." She shrugs. "What ever floats your boat is fine with me. If I don't do it today, I'm sure I can sneak away down here again some other time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 am

He signalled for the bill and nodded. "I'm quite up to the task, but if you feel that it is not that important then I suggest we head back to the castle." He paid the Madam, stood up and walked over to his lone bag and waited for Basil's answer.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am

Basil shrugs, getting up and walking over to Lux, stopping by his side. "It can wait. I've got just enough to last me a week and a half. I'll get down here before than. I'm sure of it. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea for two? [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next