Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Lily shuffled away from the laughing Slytherin slightly, "Okaaaay.." Her attention turned back to Rory, who didn't look too happy. She called over to him waving, "Rory! You okay?" the concern showed on her face clearly, but she smiled through it.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Leo blinked at the younger Gryffindor, angrily confronting Zabini - not without reason. It seemed Zabini had the sort of personality that would rub people up the wrong way. Her eyes lingered on the watch in Zabini's hands, before Lestrange's laughs caught her attentions and she shot him an angry glare. 'Fond of clubs?' She looked back at Cel. 'You're not a part of any other clubs, though, are you?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Cecilia ignored Lestrange's amusement. At least she wasn't forced to go to everything when it came to the dueling club. She stared at the watch that Remington seemed to be holding and wondered if it was something very valuable to him. "Do you have to go somewhere?" She asked, pointing to the watch. Perhaps he had to sprint off to class soon. Or somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm

"Don' patronize me, Zabini." Patronize. Andy had taught him that word. He eyed the boy warily. He was really starting to rub Rory the wrong way. He looked over, hearing the familiar voice of his cousin. He waved away her comment with one hand, the other twitching towards his pocket where his English Oak wand waited.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 pm

"Of course, Cecilia and I are a member of one hunting club, our families are both members of it. We participate every summer and enjoy it. Don't we?" he said, finally calming down, "She is a really good hunter, I must admit."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 pm

"I always have somewhere to be," Remington muttered, his words directed at Cecilia even though his eyes were fixed on Rory. He slipped his watch back in his pocket, a lazy grin on his face. "Patronise you? I gave you a compliment." His eyes flickered down to the twitching wand hand, before moving back up Rory's face. Remington raised an eyebrow, his smile growing even wider. "What're you waiting for?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Upon hearing Remington challenge the boy she stood up and headed over. Standing in front of Rory she spoke, "Don't you dare. Calm down. I don't want to be telling Andy or James that you've been an idiot and got yourself in the hospital wing." She spoke simply, but there was a warning tone in her voice. "Plus you'd get a stupid amount of detentions." Her eyes glanced over to the two remaining staff members.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Leo's eyes darted between Zabini and the Gryffindor, slightly amused. She wasn't sure if she liked Zabini or not ... he seemed nice enough. He just didn't know when to stop talking. He also doesn't seem like someone easily controlled ... could be difficult to have someone like him in the club ... She ignored Lestrange's comment, only giving him a brief look of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 pm

"Compliment?" His hands curled into fists. No, Rory, don't. Not without James... Where was that boy anyway? With a grimace he realized he really did not want to know where James was with Naida. He hand twitched again at Remington's comment. It inched closer to his pocket. No! You heard about what he did to the head boy here... He knew the Ravenclaw wasn't afraid to attack him. He sent a glance to Lily. He frowned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:18 pm

"Detention, who cares about detention. It gives me something to do." Remington stared at Lily. Something flickered in the back of his eyes. People threw themselves into messes without thinking of the consequences. "Don't interfere, Lily. Don't coddle him, let the boy be smart on his own."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

"Hmm...Ravenclaw boy is annoying everyone, how cute." he said, watching them with a smile, "Lily, come back here. No need to play hero now, don't embarrass me in front of people. Sit."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 pm

The Irish boy grit his teeth. He glared the Ravenclaw and pushed around Lily, gripping his wand, though not pulling it out. His eyes flew to a Slytherin adressing his cousin. "Don' talk to 'er like that!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Tyler lifted his head off of his arms. He had done what he thought he wanted to do. He had fallen asleep in the middle of the hall. He yawned, glancing around the Hall, his eyes stopping on Remington and Rory. That can't be good. He laid his head back down so only his eyes were visible. Tyler watched the pair closely.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Remington gazed at Lily, something of a challenge in his eyes. "Go on... listen to your boyfriend." He looked at Rory again, laughing. "Someone's a little wound up. You Gryffindors. Always willing to jump into the rescue." Rem shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

He stared at Rory, corner of his mouth slightly twitched, "I suppose you don't know how venomous snake bites can be...I suggest you to read a book about it when you have the time."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

She turned, not liking the tone Vine had used with her. She put a hand on Rory's shoulder. "Rory.. it's fine. Just.. be careful, okay?" she pleaded with her eyes for him to remain calm and not get hurt. "Shut up Remington." she glared at the Ravenclaw boy before heading back to her seat. "I wasn't playing hero..ine" she muttered to no-one in particular. He's my cousin after all..
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 pm

When will these gryffindors ever learn, he thought to himself. Show-offs.
"Talking gets you no where, hun. Just sit." he said again.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

"Shut up?" Remington laughed loudly. "I suppose you're obliged to say that. You should know I have no intentions of ever being quiet. Although, she's right," Rem added to Rory. "You should be careful. You should be very careful about who you confront. First myself, then Lestrange?" Remington shook his head. "Get smart, Rory."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

ooc Sory, distracted by... tumblr... -stares-
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 pm

He glared at Remington at his words to Lily. Anger was bubbling up the Irish boy. He sent a curuios glance to the Slytherin boy. "Snake bites?..." He shrugged off Lily's hand. "Why do ye listen t' him, Lily? I don' get it..." He sighed a bit, still gripping his wand. "Get smart..." He muttered, his momentary distraction from Lily forgotton. "Callin' me stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 pm

She slumped back on to the bench, resting her chin in her hand, elbow on the table. "Stop telling me to sit Vine. I'm not a dog." The words came out colder than she had meant, but that did not matter.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Leo had been silent the entire time, lost in her thoughts, barely aware of the scene happening at her back. Was the Dueling Club such a good idea? Leo wasn't sure any more. It was a lot of responsibility ... and Leo had proven once before that responsibility was not suited for her.
What if someone gets hurt? Leo took a bite out of a bread roll. No, don't think like that. That's in the past, Montague. Move on.
Easier said than done.

ooc: I'm watching Underworld :D
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 pm

"Yes," Remington said bluntly. "At least you can recognise that much. You tire me." There was no hint of a smile on Remington's face as he turned away. "You want to do it, you want to get out your wand and curse me, but you're too scared." Remington faced away from Rory. A smile grew, but it was not a happy smile. "What a shame."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 pm

He laughed a little, "I just don't get why you all got so worked up over..nothing. I am worried about you, I want you by my side. When I say sit, it means it is the best you can do. Trust me."
He yawned and looked at the time, soon he would go to sleep, lake was calling him.
"And claw boy, I don't want my robes to get messy so if you are going to play with the kitten, do it somewhere else, I am getting a headache."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I really should get out more. Thought Tyler, still watching the bunch at the Gryffindor table. He sat up and stretched, not taking his eyes off of them. It... interested, him to see how each of them react. He leaned fowards on his elbows, resting his head on his hands. Was this how people acted towards each other now a days? If so, he hadn't noticed. That was the good thing 'bout books. They took you different places. Places other than what was happening in the present. He yawned, feeling a bit more tired than before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next