Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Thinking time [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

He stiffened when he heard Lily say something about a kiss and glanced back at the duo. He looked curiously over at the Ravenclaw having noted that she had shortened his name. "What did you call me?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 am

Was it possible to pale and blush at the same time? Rory was sure if it was, he was doing it. "B-both?" He buried his face in his hands. "'m so stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 am

"Lux." She repeated herself. "Do I need to say it again for ya? I seriously think you need to clean out your ears tonight." Basil turned away, looking over the grounds, not daring to look straight down again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 am

She sat up, smiling kindly, "If you're sure Bas." Then placed a hand on Rory's shoulder. "You know what I'm talking about, fair enough the first time she wasn't... herself. But the second.. You kinda upset her." She laughed slightly, "You're not stupid Rory, just a shy nature boy" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 am

He kept his face covered with his hands. He moved his fingers to look at Lily out the corner of his eye. He sighed and covered the eye again. "Course I upset 'er, stupid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 am

He frowned at the Ravenclaw. "Why would you call me that? Are nicknames and pet names not reserved for someone you know?" What was it about these Ravenclaws? He thought to himself whilst keeping a keen ear on the Gryffindor's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

Basil shrugs. "If I want to call someone something, I do so. Do you have a problem with me calling you Lux?" She asks, trying to keep the smirk off her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 am

She laughed and rested her head on his shoulder, in a comforting manner, "You should talk to her. I heard she's gone away for a while, but when she's back, you need to find her." She smiled as she listened in on the other pairs conversation and chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 am

OOC - I just noticed that we never introduced ourselves -_-

He quickly schooled his features into a cold mask. "Not the slightest. Herb"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

OOC: Now that I think about it, you're right. -.-

She turns away from Lux, her hand tightening into a fist. Basil looks up at the sky, closing her eyes, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 am

He looked at the girl on his shoulder. "I don' know wha' I'd say..." He sighed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 am

From the corner of his eye he saw the Ravenclaw make a fist and smirked. This was almost as good as fluffing up a Gryffindor's mane.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 am

Basil rubs her eyes, taking her bag off her shoulder and dropping it besides her. She yawns and looks over to the forest. Maybe she would sleep there again tonight. Up in the trees. Safe from any dangers. Without thinking her hand goes to her pocket, tracing the vial that still held the potion. She had been doing it so often now, it was like second nature to her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am

She smiled at him, "You can figure that out when the time comes, don't worry about it for now." Raising her head she spoke again, "It's not like you're the only one having to deal with this kind of stuff." Lily laughed slightly, though the laughter didn't reach her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am

He saw Basil fiddle with something inside of her robes and raised an eyebrow. He knew that boys would sometimes stick their hands in their robes to do... things... But it never occurred to him that girls do it too. How fascinating. He also heard Lily's voice change in tone and spared her a glance, Basil was a lot more interesting. Especially with what she was currently doing in front of everyone. How bold.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am

He smiled a bit weakly. "I guess I ain't..."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 am

Basil thought she felt eyes on her. No, she knew there were eyes on her. She bit her lip, becoming nervous. She hated when people watched her. Basil didn't turn around. She waited till the person either turned away, or said something to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 am

He smirked. "Need help down there?" He glanced down at her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 am

She smiled slightly, and watched Lucifer and Basil curiously. Her mind suddenly turned to thoughts of the night she had been here with Vine, and she shivered. Blinking she focused on the here and now, and those who were with her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:44 am

Basil spun around, narrowing her eyes. "You'd keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you." She hissed at him. She knew she could slip the potion into anyone's drink, including this boy. She had made more than she needed. Enough for the whole year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:47 am

His smirk widened. Oh how he loved to ruffle her feathers. "How ruffled your feathers are Claw. Why is that?" He tilted his head albeit mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:49 am

Basil bit her lip, turning away from the Slytherin. He's not worth it. He's not worth it... She repeated to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 am

She frowned watching the other pair, "Everything okay Basil?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am

He chuckled coldly to himself and reached over to take his cane. He enjoyed the feeling of wood in his hand and stroked it lightly. He dared to move closer to Basil. "What ever is the matter dear Basil? Got your tail feathers tangled?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 am

"Leave 'er alone, Black." He warned, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next