Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Thinking time [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:13 am

She opened her eyes again looking at Rory. She grinned back at him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 am

"So?" He grinned. "What did ye wish for?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am

Basil looked over the grounds. Then she turned back to Rory. "I wished for someone I could talk to. Someone who would understand me, you know? I've got a lot to say, but I'm afraid no one will understand." She smiles. "I think I may have found that person." She fixes her bag on her shoulder. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 am

"Ye didn't need to wish fer that." He smiled. He shook his head. "Ain't tellin' ye."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 am

"I kind of did." she says "Not going to tell me?" She laughs. "Fine." Basil shrugs. "If that is what you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 am

He shook his head, grinning. "Well, I ain't wha' I wished for."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

She grinned at him and laughed again. Basil turned to him, then looked back over the grounds, wondering what he could have possibly wished for that he wasn't telling her.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 am

He smiled, looking over the edge and over the grounds. He semi watched the girl out the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 am

Basil fixed the strap over her shoulder once more. She glanced at the boy, trying to find words. But she couldn't. This was the best she had felt in ages. A small smile come to her face as she turns away.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

He turned to look at the girl. "Sorry, 'm I keepin' ye from somethin'? Ye don't have to stay 'cause o' me."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 am

Basil turned to him shaking her head. "Not at all. I was actually planning on sneaking into the forest tonight." She said, glancing at the door. "I would much rather be up here." She smiled. "Unless you would like me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 am

"Sneakin' into t'e forest? Sounds li'e somethin' I would do." He grinned. "Ye don' 'ave to go if ye don' wan to."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 am

Basil smiles. "Yeah. Going off into the forest is one of the places that can calm me down a bit." she shrugs. "I find plants in there I don't know about, take them to the castle and do some research on them." She grins. "That's usually why no one sees too much of me."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:49 pm

ooc ... Did no one acknowledge the fact that I jumped off the Astronomy Tower? -hurt- :(
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 pm

OOC: Sorry Rem.... I had to leave for a bit before I said I was leaving. I didn't read the comments before I said it
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

ooc Lils was in too much of a mood to comment on someone jumping off the tower me thinks -chuckles-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7