Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A secret to share? [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Basil bit her lip. She liked to stay off this topic if she could. "Uh... No. Not yet anyways." She drummed her fingers on the table, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 pm

She smiled again and raised an eyebrow, "Not yet? How long are you going to hold this grudge for?" She picked up a few cherries and started pulling off the stalks, one by one.
Back to top Go down
Will DarkHill

Will DarkHill

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Will just sits confused on what he just herd. He had no clue on what was going on at this moment of time. He shouts " Goodbye " back to the prefect. Then he just sits their and stares at Lily and Basil. " What just happened " he whispers to them.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 pm

She shrugs. "I haven't had the chance." It tecnically wasn't a lie. She had tried once, Hex just hadn't taken a drink from his cup. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably, still looking at the girl. When she hears the boys question, she turns to him, her head tilted to the side. "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Lily blinked as the boy spoke once more. "Nothing important babycakes." she smiled and threw a chocolate frog at him. "Eat up!" She raised an eyebrow at Basil, "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm

She nods to Lily, thankful that she didn't ask anymore questions. She didn't really want to talk about it. Not now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Will DarkHill

Will DarkHill

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Will looks at Basil and is about to say something when a chocolate frog is in front of him. " Chocolate frogs! My favorite thank you! " He looks at the card the bottom of the package and its Godric Gryffindor. He laughs " What a coincidence " And show them the card. He looks at the time and realizes that he was supposed to be at his dorm a while ago. " Sorry guys i have to go, i will see you two later " he says in a frantic tone then Gulps and finishes his hot chocolate and runs off into the distance.

Ooc Night :)

Last edited by Will DarkHill on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 pm

She nods to the boy and watched him rush off. "Nice meeting you!" She calls after him, then chuckles to herself, turning back to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Lily laughed once more at the young boy as he ran off. "I too must leave Basil, I have.. business.. to attend to" She stood and smiled, "see you around Herb!" she turned and walked of, winking at a few of the younger Gryffindors om her way.

ooc i'm off to sleep, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm

"Bye Lils." She says, watching her walk off. Wait. Business? Basil sat there, wondering what she had ment. She got up, moving over to the Ravenclaw table and sat back down, continuing to think.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Ooc: Night Lils
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secret to share? [open]   A secret to share? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A secret to share? [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2