Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day One (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

Day One (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Cel met Reet's gaze evenly for a few moments before turning her attention to the other girl. Zoe. She suited her name for reasons Cecilia couldn't quite put a finger to, but Cel pushed that out of her head while she listened to her words. "Well, you are in Gryffindor..." Cecilia said, slowly, and looked towards Leo. "I guess that has to count for something." That didn't mean Cel would be all to open to them, but that wasn't anything new. After she searched through Lily's mind... she had her doubts about some of her house mates.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

ooc :p lol

"Yes, I am glad I am in Godric Gryffindor's house and as far as I know, Dumbledore is also a gryffindor." she smiled and rolled her eyes at Reet. What was the point in saying that now?
"Fifth years, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

ooc Always have to cut me down. Girls, you're all the same :P
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

'Hm.' Leo hadn't actually wanted to be a Gryffindor before coming here. It wasn't something many people knew. But that was during the time when she was confused and angry over her mother and wanted nothing to do with her - hence the name change. Leo had grown out of that angry phase, and was now a proud Gryffindor, but she had grown into the name. She rather liked it, even if it was a bit confusing to those who heard "Leo" and was expecting a boy.

'Well, welcome. We're in our seventh year. Last year.' Leo made a half-smile, half-grimace sort of expression and shrugged. 'Come on, we'd better get down to Defence,' Leo muttered to Cel. She pulled a face and shot a look of disdain at the books in Zoe's hands. Lockhart. He may have been good looking, but he was way too much of a charmer for Leo's tastes.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:24 pm

"Some Slytherins like to provoke Gryffindors." Cecilia said. "If you're going to hex them, by all means do, but..." She grinned. "Watch to see if any Professors are lingering around. McGonagall doesn't show us any favours in terms of classwork or detentions." She looked towards Leo, "Yeah... Defense Against the Dark Arts. I wonder how late we can get away with."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

'Yeah, I dunno what it's like at Durmstrang, but they're pretty strict about "no magic in the hallways" here. We used to be prefects, we would know.' Leo slung her bag over her shoulder and strode towards the portrait hole. 'Lockhart'll probably be too busy looking into a mirror to notice anyone else in the class. The guy loves himself way too much.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

'She has that disdianful look of Glacier's down to a tee doesn't she?' he asked Zoe as they watched them exit through the portrait hole, waiting for a few seconds before following after the pair. 'Are you hungry, love? Or are you so excited you just want to dive right in to school?'
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm

"I don't know what looks Glacier has, Mr Expression Expert." she said and made a face, "I am always excited about school, can't you see it from my look?" she smiled slightly and reached for her books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 pm

'Excuse me Miss 'He looks so charming'' Reet says in a feigned dreamy voice as he hoists her bag onto his shoulder with his, knowing she would not part with the books. He had a fleeting idea of burning them to ash but she would probably hex him. 'Remind me why I love you again?' he asked as he followed her out of the portrait.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"You are crazy, that's why." she sniggered and made her way out of the hole, excited to see how DADA was like in Hogwarts. Probably no one would try to force them to use Legillimens or told them to kill their friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2