Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeps [Open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Vine Lestrange
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:24 pm

They broke apart both gasping for breath, and then he reached the bottom of her neck and paused listening for the sound of her quickening breaths, "We are going to do great things together, Lily." he said and turned around to leave, smirking satisfied with the results.

Ooc Night.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 pm

She stood for a moment, stunned and breathing heavily. She smiled slightly, knowing that even though she'd let her walls fall, she was still standing strong. She blinked at his comment and stood not moving as he walked away, leaving her wondering what she'd let herself in for.

ooc - Sweet Dreams, Fare thee Well Vine!
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Basil was just sitting at the Ravenclaw table, minding her own business for once when she saw a bright red in the corner of her eye. She turned to see it was Lily. Basil was just about to wave to her in greeting when she saw who she was with. Vine She bit her lip, watching the two. What had Lily gotten herself into? Her almost yelled in surprise as she saw the boy kiss her. Basil swallowed hard, saying nothing, her mind racing. What was going on here? Basil followed the Slytherin with her eyes as he left the hall. She shook her head. Basil looked back at Lily who was just standing there, speechless. Oh Lily, why? Why did you get yourself into this mess?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Slowly she turned to face the students in the Hall, most of who were staring at her aghast. She blinked a view times trying to figure out what people were thinking. Surely those who knew about the Slytherin boy would be shocked by his actions, those who didn't were probably distressed by the interaction between houses. She growled at the hall, "What are y'all looking at? Find something else to gossip about!" She headed over to the Gryffindor table forgetting that she had been sitting with Rory and sat staring at a silver and green goblet filled with pumpkin juice. What the hell just happened?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:53 pm

She wasn't at all surprised at the reactions of the students around her. Basil wasn't surprised at the reaction Lily gave to them. She was still surprised about seeing Vine with Lily. She followed Lily with her eyes to the Gryffindor table. She just stared at her, her mouth open, still in shock. Basil was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Lily caught the eyes of people she knew, judging her, there were even a few dropped jaws which made her laugh. Looking around her she spotted Basil, who looked just as shocked as she had been moments ago. She smiled at the girl and waved.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Rem sat in a chair by the corner, unnoticed by those in the Hall. He was looking calm for once - but who knew how long that would last? His eyes followed Lily as she walked, a knowing grin pulling at his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Basil shook her head, trying to figure it out. Why had Vine gone after Lily? And why had Lily given in? She couldn't figure this one out on her own. She bit her lip. She wanted to tell Hex about this. But after being five feet away from him she would probably hurt him. Anger filled her eyes when she thought if Hex. Basil bit her tongue, trying to calm down. Forget Hex. You need to deal with Lily. She got up from the Ravenclaw table and made her way over to the place Lily sat. "Hey there." Basil said sitting down across from Lily. She forced a perfectly believable smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm

She smiled as the girl came to join her, and guessed curiosity had driven her. "Hello Basil" she grinned at the girl, "Care for a drink?" She bit her lip, going through what had just happened in her mind, and making no sense of it. She was angry at herself for giving in to a simple kiss, yet the memory of it made her smile. I'm going mad. That's got to be it. Madness. she concluded in a rush, it was the only thing that she thought could have allowed her to give in, either that or pure desire.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 pm

"A... a drink? Oh, no. I'm good." Basil bit her lip again, in deep thought. Should she just come out and ask the question? No, that would be quite rude. But it was killing her inside to know, know what was up. "Um.. Lily? What's happening between to and Vine?" Basil asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm

She was confused. That much he could tell. She had enjoyed it, but at the same time she regretted it. Rem took his eyes off the girl and picked at a cauldron cake in his hand. It was no surprise that Lily was attracted to him - Lestranges would always be Lestranges. Vine was no different. Tall, imposing - he struck an impressive figure amongst his fellow students. Not to mention he was older. And dangerous. Simply his name implied danger. Lily was a Gryffindor, somewhat shy, intrigued by the image that was Lestrange. And when one's intrigue outweighed their survival instinct, they had no chance.

Remington popped a handful of cake into his mouth. He didn't need to overhear them. He could hear the two girls perfectly from where he sat. Remington chooses his places well.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm

She smiled at the girl and raised the goblet to her lips. After taking a long gulp of the juice she searched for the words to answer her question. "Me and Vine? Oh that.." she dismissed what had happened casually, "It's nothing, he's just.. I just.. we're..." In all honesty she had no idea what was going on, so that was what she told the girl. She sighed, "I don't know. It's complicated..." she hesitated then added, "And it's all down to him."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm

"It's complicated? Lily, I expect better answers than that. And it's all down to him? What in the world do you mean?" Basil was becoming impatient quickly. She didn't know why. Maybe it was because there still was a bit of anger still in her because she had helped Hex that night in the forest. Either way, it took alot to get Basil to feel this way. She wondered why it had happened so quickly with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 pm

She frowned, "I can't give much better answers. The guys been obsessed with me since we locked eyes the night he returned. What more can I say? I know I shouldn't have gone up to him that first time but he played me in to his hands!" She rested her elbows on the table and held her head in her hands. "What happened just now, that was unexpected. We've had a few.. meetings.. but I wasn't expecting that." She laid her head on the table dismayed. "What am I going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm

"Hm," he said to himself. Complicated - conflicted feelings. He shook his head, tutting under his breath. Down to him? Oh, no - there is always a choice. Always. Remington sipped from a goblet. Obsession, hmm? Well, that didn't surprise Remington. The Lestranges had always been a bit unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Basil blinked. She hadn't expected an answer like that. What was Lily going to do now? "You made a mistake. A humans make mistakes." She said quietly, for only Lily could here. "You've got to be careful. The stories I've heard about Vine. He's dangerous. You can't back out now. You've got to watch your back..." She said. Basil bit her lip, looking for more words to say, but she couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 pm

She shot up to sit straight, "You think I don't know the stories? I'm only a year younger than him, I witnessed people fear him!" she groaned, "He might be as well to watch his own." She spoke with confidence, by making her look weak he had strengthened her desire to stand against him. She bashed her head on the table a few times and sat up again. "I think I'm gonna head to the dorms.. I really need a rest." She smiled at the Ravenclaw, "Thanks Basil." At the last minute she added, "I'm sorry for what Hex did to you, it was wrong and I should have known he would do something like that." With that she stood and headed out of the hall, growling at the students who were still whispering and looking at her.

ooc - i'm off to bed, na'night and fare thee well both of you!
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 pm

She nodded to Lily, watching her leave. Basil was caught off guard as she spoke of Hex. She got up from the Gryffindor table and went back over to the Ravenclaw table in deep thought. She hoped Lily knew she was there for her. She was going to need her.

Ooc: Night Lily.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 pm

What did Hex do to the Ravenclaw girl? That was Rem's immediate question. But he smiled approvingly as Lily walked out. Strong stride, head held high, a light of defiance in her eyes. There was always a choice.

Rem kicked his legs off the table and moved over to the Ravenclaw. He plopped down into the seat next to her and grinned widely. "Hello!"

ooc Farewell, Lily.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Basil looked at the boy. She had seen this boy before in the common room, but had never said a word to him. "Hello there." She said, copying the boy's tone. "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm

"Brilliant, as always." Rem leaned back and picked at his robes. "Slightly bored, which is normal, there's never anything good happening around here." Remington paused for a moment. Blishwick, ah yes, that was her name. "So, Miss Blishwick." He pointed towards the very doors in which Lily had left by. "You and Shribbly are friends? That's nice. A little more inter-house unity can never go astray - although from what I see, Lestrange is trying to take inter-house unity to a whole other level."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Basil blinked. How did this Ravenclaw know her name. Her last name. She never really shared her last name with anyone. She shook her head nevermind that. She went through her mind, looking for a name to fit to the face of this boy. "Oh, Lily and I? Yes, friendships are important, especially during these times..." She paused, thinking of Vine. "For Vine, yes, I agree. He is taking it to a whole new level." A level I don't like. She thought to herself. She continued to search for the boy's name, none coming to her.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:11 pm

"During what times?" Remington asked, smiling pleasantly. "Unless you're telling me there is something going on in this school that I don't know about." He glanced at her. She seemed confused - it only occurred to him that he hadn't introduced himself. As she spoke of Vine Lestrange, she changed slightly - disapproving, perhaps a bit worried. "Remington Zabini," he said quietly, his head turned to gaze at her. "You should know me - I make enough mess in Potions to attract an unhealthy amount of attention." Rem's wide grin was back, but it was less enthusiastic than normal as Rem sat, calm and composed.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 pm

"Times as in..." she didn't really know. She said something quickly, the first thing coming to her mind. "... When you grow older. You will probably need your friends more than anything." she was quite pleased with herself for thing up that answer. Basil slowly grinned, remembering who this boy was. How could she have forgotten about him? "Oh yes. Remington. Pleasure to finally have met you." She said with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Remington grew solemn. "Ah yes," he said quietly. "Growing old... We all need our friends, don't we? They are important." Growing old. A luxury some couldn't afford. Remington blinked, snapping out of his reverie. "Yes! So - pleasure to talk to you as well." Remington shifted so he was sitting sideways on his seat, facing his whole body towards her. "What did the Head Boy do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeps [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next