Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plume's Delivery [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

She looked at Nessa in surprise. "I suppose so. I don't usually call it official, but okay. If I can trust you, of course." She added hastily.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 am

Nessa looked startled the girl has actually agreed. 'I suppose I'm trustable, I don't feel the need to run around blabbing secrets, not that anyone would listen to me anyway.' her laugh was slightly bitter, drier this time.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 am

She looked surprised. "Why wouldn't people believe you? You said it yourself, you're trustable."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 am

Her smile was the one tinged with sadness now. 'I am nobody in the grand scheme of things, not that it bothers me, it's just a fact that I get overlooked.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 am

She frowned. "It is usually good to be overlooked, I often do it on purpose. But...if you don't want to be overlooked, you could just draw attention to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 am

Nessa giggled when a random idea cropped in her head. 'I could run around the hall throwing glitter or something, I'm sure that could catch attention.' she smiled before shaking her head.

'I guess it is a blessing that nobody pays attention, but it's boring.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 am

She laughed. "Glitter? That's certainly an idea. But really, you could try talking to people. It's working with me."

ooc: People actually do throw glitter on pottermore. :))
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 am

ooc i noticed ;P

ic 'Well talking to them was going to be my next suggestion.' she huffed, but there was still a smile on her face. 'I'll just have to worm my way in somehow.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

ooc: Have to go, au revoir.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 am

ooc bye Dawn, thank you for RPing with me c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plume's Delivery [open]   Plume's Delivery [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plume's Delivery [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2