Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Old Haunt Revisited [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

An Old Haunt Revisited [open] Empty
PostSubject: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 am

She slowly walks up to the top of the astronomy tower. She hadn't been able to go up there yet and tonight she was free of both homework and prefect duties. She steps out into the evening and goes to lean on one of the parapets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 am

Pumpkin rolled and rubbed the ache out of her shoulder as she traipsed languidly up the stars of the astronomy tower. She decided to undo her braids halfway up the stairs and massaged her roots blissfully, upon arriving at the landing she saw a familiar figure leaning against one of the parapets. Walking over to stand beside CC she leaned against the wall making sure she was in the shadow. "This place sure brings back a lot of memories." She spoke quietly not wanting to disturb the peace too much. "You introduced firewhiskey to me here." She looked around the landing with a wistful smile. "You also told me a bit about yourself and what you would probably do with your future." She glanced towards CC with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 am

She smiles back at Pumpkin, remembering. "And now my future will probably be completely different than what I thought it would be. I haven't even seen Lemon, Mads, or Zeke since the start of term. Firewhiskey business has vanished." She shrugs. "I guess it's time to think about the ministry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:58 am

OOC: -flails- What do I do?? I'm currently doing something with Pup and then you answer! -panics-
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 am

ooc: -laughs- You can wait until later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 am

ooc: I guess I can. Took 3 espressos today just to talk to you Americans. Sigh, the things I do for love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 am

Her smile turned sad at the thought of her friend joining the ministry as well. What was it about the ministry that was so appealing? She didn't understand why everybody heads off in that direction. "I guess it is CC. What position was it you were looking at again? My memory fails me sometimes." She hoped it was nothing dealing with justice and law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Haunt Revisited [open]   An Old Haunt Revisited [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Haunt Revisited [open]
Page 1 of 1