Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping the chaos [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Escaping the chaos [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping the chaos [open]   Escaping the chaos [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 pm

"Who else ?" She closed the dr and walked over to Lily, and Hex who sje saw now. "Hey there Hex." She said with a nod. "I wasjust wandering around in the castle, when I heared your voices. You were talking a bit loud." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the chaos [open]   Escaping the chaos [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 pm

She laughed "we weren't that loud, it's just an empty corridor" she grinned and turned to hex. "you okay?" she looked at him then past him to to the cabinet with her parents. It was then that she noticed the cabinet to the other room had not fully closed, she signalled with her eyes for Hex to shut it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the chaos [open]   Escaping the chaos [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 pm

He stood up and straightened the tiny creases on his robes. He nodded stiffly to Val, he didn't want to talk to her right now but saying that to her face would be a bit impolite so he did the polite thing. "Hello Val." He said, curtsying. His voice contained a silent anger which he thought only he could hear, he chocked a bit. He frowned when she stated that they were talking a bit loud, they were only whispering. Though he didn't say that out loud. He noticed and understood Lily's silent notion, he walked backwards to that Cabinet and slowly pushed it shut. There was a low creak. They both were talking so he thought that Val couldn't have seen him closing the door of the Cabinet. He walked back towards them.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the chaos [open]   Escaping the chaos [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 am

Lily froze when she heard the creak of the cabinet, it was only low and she hoped it would be unnoticed. She smiled at Hex, pleading with her eyes for him to be nice, whilst discretely using her foot to push some things that had been left out underneath one of the cabinets. She grinned at Val, "getting on okay?" it was only polite to ask after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the chaos [open]   Escaping the chaos [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaping the chaos [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2