Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 pm

He sits down at a free space too the right and he props his Bag full of Sweets in his lap. As he turns his head he spots Cel and Reed, he waves too them.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm

"Lets find out." he pulled Cel through the narrow corridor and to the compartment she had been talking about. He saw familiar faces and smiled, knocking on the glass door. He slid it back and grinned, "Any room for two fellow classmates?" he asked the lot. He could see Blood, Val and Hex already occupying it, plus a girl he had never met before.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I grin at Val. "Touchy? Just tossing the food at me like that! Really! So rude.. " I laugh and pick up a Pumpkin Pasty devouring it hungrily. "Oh Merlin! I love these things!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Captain looked up to an umfamiliar face at the door. Being as good as she was though, se got up from her seat and sat on her trunk and motioned for the boy to come in.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

"The more the merrier!" I shout as I check who it was. "I was looking for you Cel.. where's Leo? She's usually in tow.." I look around expectantly. But couldn't spot her. I frown that's weird.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

After he nods to Reed he grabs a Chocolate Frog from his bag and bites it's head off quickly and ruthlessly before it can jump away. He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

"I don't know, Blood," Cel admitted as she slid into the compartment. "She must be on the train somewhere - I dunno. We thought we were almost late." She grinned, "And then we would've had to, I dunno, fly home... or wherever." She gave the others a friendly wave of greeting.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Well.. we all know what you're going to be when you're all grown up" I say to Hex raising an eyebrow. "Serial killer.. maybe torturer?" I turn to Cel and wiggle my eyebrows. "Busy chasing cats? Or did you change your perspective a little.. " I eye Reed meaningfully.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Hey Reed, hey Cel. Want to join our cabin ?"

She blows a kiss at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yes, that is what I want to be. A serial Killer, stalking people at their homes. Calling them by the Phone." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Cel smirked, "Oh, we caught the cat - it was a little unfinished business we had at Hogwarts. Didn't want to leave the year knowing that we hadn't stuck Drooble's to Mrs Norris." She sat down, wondering where Leo was.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

He chuckles. "You got Mrs Norris? Well, I congratulate you." He raises his hand in a salute.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I catch the kiss and hold it in my hands. "You'll never know where I put this.. I might even.." I give a little mock gasp. "Give it away!" I make my eyes bulge. I frown and turn back to Hex. "Phoone?" I ask confused. I had heard that word before but I couldn't quite remember what it meant. I burst out laughing. "Oh! Cel! I love you! I wish I had stuck around to see that"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm

He shuffles into the compartment, grinning. This will be a fun ride home he thought. "Chasing cats, and perhaps a bit of a perspective change..." he grins at Blood, "But you'll have to ask Cel that. He takes a seat next to Hex, "Chocolate frogs? Cool," looks around for the Trolley lady, eager to get his hands on some candy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Captain sat quietly on her trunk, absently munching a Sugar Quill. She reall didn't know the newcomers but really didn't. Idly she wondered who else was going to sit on their trunk, there being only four seats. She shook her head and bit her lip, frowning to hear what had happened to that poor, dear old cat.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:10 pm

"Here, have one." He tosses a Frog to Reed absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 pm

I take a sip of the icy Pumpkin Juice and sigh as the cool liquid runs down my throat. I turn and lean against the window so I could see everyone better. "Oh?" My eyebrows shoot up. Reed and Cel. I had been joking but well.. I hadn't seen Hayden in ages. Maybe Cel had moved on.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 pm

"Aww, I love you too, my dear Morgenstern," Cel cooed. "So - where is everyone headed for the holidays. Anywhere exciting? I heard the Lestranges are going to Romania or somewhere like that... or was it somewhere else? I forget."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 pm

ooc: Yeah, I haven't seen Hay-den in a while.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

"My father is keeping it a surprise, I hate it when he does that." He pouts.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Captain, who had her back to the window, still having the quill in her mouth but not chewing it, realized something. "Oh, I'm sorry." She extended a hand to the boy she didn't know to shake. "They call me Captain."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

"I hear Vine was going to Romania but not so much Choco.. but my source wasn't exactly.. "I shake myself. "Nothing.. me and CC are going to Egypt anyone want to come? It'll be fun"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

"Egypt." His eyes light up as he thinks of the pyramids. "We might go there, my father is keeping it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm

"Well.. if you're not doing anything in a week that's when we're going. It would be nice if more people come.. I hate being alone" I wrinkle my nose at the thought of nothing to do. Meeting new people. Ugh! So much effort waisted.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm

"Eygpt?" Cecilia's eyes light up. "That would be amazing. Are you going to go into any of the tombs?" She wondered if she had enough money to go to Eygpt - the Nott family had a huge vault, but that didn't mean she was entitled to any of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next