Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch that Cat [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reed Black

Reed Black

Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

ooc: lol, Oh right, ok here we go:

ic: Panting, he rounded the corner, almost toppling over from the great speed, just in time to see Cel lunge at Mrs.Norris, an almost insane look on her face. He grinned and ripped open the pack of Drooble's gum, shoving a few pieces into his mouth. He quickly chewed as he ran towards Cel and the filthy cat, getting ready to plaster the gum all over her long fur. A wicked grin spread across his face as he neared them.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Cecilia wrestled with the cat as it squirmed and struggled, hissing, in her grip - Mrs. Norris's claws were digging into her skin but she refused to let go, not after all this effort. She grinned at Reed, "There you are. I thought I heard your dying bird screech. We'd best hurry - Filch will probably be here at any moment." She glanced around as she said that - if they were found by the care-taker, they'd probably be strung up by their ears in the dungeons or something.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 pm

He crouched beside Cel, avoiding Mrs.Norris' angry attempts to claw his face off. He pulled out a big wad of gum from his mouth and cackled. "Oh Mrs.Norris..." he purred, "We're going to have some fun, okay? Say goodbye to your 'beautiful' fur, you wretched animal!" and with that, he plastered some of the gum right smack in the middle of her head, laughing. The cat hissed and clawed at him, threatening to take someones eye out. Reed quickly grabbed her snout, making sure she wouldn't let out any kind of secret call of her own to Filch. He spread the stretchy gum over her entire head, covering her ears and eyes. Mrs.Norris squirmed and thrashed, and this made him enjoy torturing her even more. His eyes were glistening with excitement. He turned to Cel, just nearly avoidng Mrs.Norris' paw, "You'll do the honors?" he grinned and pointed at her tail.

ooc: I feel like such an animal torturer...I like animals...-pouts and bows head ashamed-
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

ooc, Evil boy. :PP

Cel hesitated a little but nodded, quickly winding some of the gum around the cat's tail before it finally managed to claw its way out of her arms and bolted down the corridor, yowling. She cursed, "Come on. We might miss the train if we're caught by Filch - plus I think we'd get enough detentions to last us there entirety of next year." She stood, offering a hand to pull him up, acutely aware of the sound of any footsteps coming down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

He glared at Mrs.Norris, who rushed away, howling. Still grinning, he stood there, motionless. The adrenaline rush he had had was only just subsiding. Barely hearing Cel's words he took her hand, the grin never leaving his face.
"Right, the train." he glanced at his pocket watch, frowning now, as he realized they would be late if they didn't get a move on. "We should hurry," he said, raising his hand to high five Cel's, "Nice job Cel, you're quite the runner, I'll tell you this." he smiled, eyes darting around the Hall, suddenly feeling paranoid. Who knows if Snape or even worse, Filch, would pop up.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

ooc: correction-Poisonous snake :Dd Hey, I never asked you, but how come you changed your name from Ebony to Cecilia?
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

(snigger)
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 pm

ooc: Why hello there Blood
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

She high-fived him, laughing, "You're good at running too. Must have had practice." She snorted and a slight look of panic crossed her face as she heard a distance bellow sounding somewhat like Filch's. "Hopefully, he'll think it's Peeves, but we should get going anyway." She said, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him down the corridor she had run along. "And yeah... the train."

ooc, Er - because I'm very childish and selfish... and stubborn. :PP And because the name is related to something rather... intolerable.
Right - poisonous snake. -backs away with mock wariness-
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

(Hey Reed. Just popped in to laugh at Ebonys name -snigger- how I never noticed until you changed it I don't know)
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 pm

ooc: Lol nice explanation-thumbs up-
You better watch it Nott-hisses and snaps his jaws at her-Don't make me do my viper dance

"Thank goodness we have Peeves to blame," he sniggered, but hurried after Cel, allowing her to drag him through the Hall. One of the paintings on the wall that he had disturbed earlier with his deafening shriek, gave him a stern look, but he just stuck his tongue out at it and laughed. "We make a good team," he chuckled as they made there way to their trunks.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm

ooc, -bites Blood-

"Of course, mainly because of my brilliance," She said smirking, "And because you know how to screech really loudly." She picked up her backpack and started to drag her trunk across the entrance hall towards the door. "With any luck, we'll be able to start next year without a detention, though it wouldn't last for long - if we survive the holidays, of course." She frowned, noticing that most of the bags were gone, "And we should really get going."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm

ooc, You can't scare me, Mister Black. :PP
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"Very few are born with such a majestic voice," he said, sounding all posh like, "It takes years to tune it to perfection." he nudged her playfully, "Of course, your lunging skills were extremely useful, I don't know if I could bear dirtying these perfect robes of mine." he straightened his robes proudly and chuckled.
As they arrived in the Entrance Hall, he immediately noticed a lack of other suitcases and bags. "I think detention will be unavoidable next year. At least we'll be together, my love." he grinned a toothy grin at her and quickly grabbed his trunk, and slung the strap of his bag over his shoulder. "Lets go," he said as they moved towards the door.

ooc: Oh really now? Perhaps if I play a couple of scary episodes of Dr.Who?-grabs the remote control, switching through the channels-Can't hide under your blanket this time-cackles darkly
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Cel looked down at her robes - which were rather dusty from the lunge. She brushed away the dust and looked at her hands, which were now covered in dust and scratches. She grinned evilly and wiped her hands on his sleeve. "There you go - wouldn't want you missing out on all the fun." She smirked, "And if we do end up in detention, we'll have to plot ways to get out of the detentions then. I don't plan to spend my last year cleaning cauldrons. Your 'majestic voice' might come in handy again."

ooc, Mean. Yes I can. ACCIO BLANKET.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

"Well, now I have some proof that I had fun." he glanced down at his now, mucked up robes. "At least they got dirty for a reason." he smiled as they exited the castle. He took one last look at Hogwarts, an unexpected pain forming in his chest. He hadn't realized how much he would actually miss the place, and the people in it. Suddenly, he remembered that he was still homeless. As they were leaving, he looked up at the sky for any sign of his owl, hopefully carrying a reply note.
Widgeon was nowhere to be seen. He sighed, slightly frustrated.

ooc: should we move this?

Mean? Is that another middle name for me? I don't think I can say my whole full name. So many middle names...I thought Dumbledore had a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm

ooc, Indeed we should. To the Hogsmeade Station then - where the others are.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: As you say Capn' -ALL RIGHT MEN, FULL SPEED AHEAD, TO HOGSMEADE STATION!-hollers to a crew of rowdy men on a pirate ship
Arg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch that Cat [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2