Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch that Cat [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

Catch that Cat [open] Empty
PostSubject: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Cecilia dragged her trunk towards the end of the entrance hall, where people were already stacking their things. Her black cat, Lucifer, made no sound as he followed along behind her. She sighed, lining her trunk up next to another green trunk. The end of year feast would happen and then they'd make their way home for another summer... or at least some of them would go home.
She wouldn't.
She frowned as she realised she still hadn't found anywhere to stay and hoped that Dumbledore wouldn't convince her to rejoin her family for another summer. She'd have to face the consequences sooner or later, she knew that, but not this summer. Just as she pondered these thoughts she almost stepped on something which made a snarl of warning. She stumbled back in shock and stared straight into the eyes of Mrs Norris.
Mrs Norris.
She remembered that they hadn't been able to finish their prank on Mrs Norris since she had managed to slip away from them. She cracked her knuckles and grinned evilly at the cat, "Good day, Mrs Norris."
And then she launched herself at it.
The cat darted away and through the entrance hall, Cel got up as quick as a flash and was after it in seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Shuffling down the corridor my trunk floating next to me a sudden movement catches my eye. Turning I spot Cel running after what I think was Mrs Norris.
"Chasing cats.. next she'll be balancing on the staircase" I laugh to myself as I continue down the hall to the pile of trunks and suitcases.
I should have made a firsty do it for me but I couldn't trust them with the flasks of undiluted bubotuber pus. I was slightly miffed about the fact that I had never gotten around to using it on someone.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Mrs Norris shot past Blood and Cecilia quickly followed. "Hey Blood!" She yelled as she passed, her eyes still on Mrs Norris while her hand enclosed on a packet of Drooble's on her pocket. "Come back here you!"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Reed hauled his heavy trunk into the Entrance Hall, breaking a sweat. He hadn't even realized how many things he owned. Although, almost half of things he had brought to Hogwarts never left his trunk. Finally making it to the spot where all the other students trunks were, he heaved a sigh of relief. He dropped his trunk next to the others and wiped his gleaming forehead. Suddenly, he felt something graze his leg. Just as he was turning around, he saw Cel careening towards him. He jumped out of the way quickly, laughing, "Cel, what are you doing?!" he yelled bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm

"Reed!" She greeted him, gasping as she quickly slowed down to skirt around him and his trunk. She looked down the hallway and then glanced back at him, "Chasing Mrs. Norris, of course. I wouldn't like to leave knowing that there was a prank I hadn't finished." She stared down the hall again and scowled, "I should probably keep chasing after her before she gets away. Why is this school so big?" She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm

He followed Mrs.Norris with his eyes and sniggered, "You better keep chasing her before she escapes to her 'dear Filchikins'" He laughed and noticed the gum in her hands. "Oh, so you're taking care of some unfinished business aren't you?" dropping his cloak on his trunk, he rolls up his sleeves as a dark gin spreads across his face. "You know, I'd hate to leave Hogwarts knowing Mrs.Norris still has her fur." he cackled darkly.

ooc: I apologize for being so slow, I'm typing on a touch screen
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

She smirked, "Indeed. It's time for payback for all those detentions..." She grimaced, remembering all the cauldron's she had scrubbed and all the trophies she had polished. She handed him a few pieces of Drooble's best blowing gum and started to jog down the hall again. "I'm more a sprinter than a runner... and damn can that cat run fast."

ooc, That's quite alright. :Pp
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 pm

He took the gum eagerly and sprinted after her, grinning all the while. He pictured all the things they would do to Mrs.Norris when they caught her. If they caught her.
"We'll catch her, don't worry. We just need to devise a plan." he looked around, wondering where the cat had run off. "How about we split up and try to corner her?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:27 pm

"We need to find her again first." She pointed out, "But she can't have gotten far." When they got to a t-section she pointed down the left corridor, "I'll take this side and you can take the other." Cel frowned, "But how will we alert each other when... or if we find her?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm

ooc, dinner, I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

He looked down the right corridor, squinting to see if Mrs.Norris was down there. "I dunno, holler or something..." he grinned, "How about a secret call? Like a bird call perhaps?" he cupped his hands around his mouth and made a screeching noise, sounding like a dying raven. He nudged Cel playfully. "These corridors should join together again...I think," he scartched his head thoughtfully. "Try and chase her back here if you come across her."
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

ooc: Oh no, I shall die soon without you by my side...-falls to the ground, choking

Bon apetit.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 pm

She snorted at his dying bird screech, "Where did you pick that up from? Well, at least I'll know who it is - can't imagine anyone else making such a sound." She laughed and nodded, "Alright, so we'll try and herd her really." She sniggered and started off down the left corridor. "Good luck partner!"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Reed sprinted off to the right corridor, adrenlaine rising. He couldn't wait to get his hands on the filthy cat. He did like cats; had nothing against them, but this cat in particular, was his least favourite. As he rushed down the hall, he could see students hauling their trunks towards the Entrance Hall. He weeved in and out of the crowd, just nearly avoiding a clumsy student who had dropped all his books right in the middle of the hall. He jumped over them, ignoring all the looks he was getting. As he rounded a corner, a group of girls showed up. He was about to run past them, but stopped, and stooped to kiss the hand of one of the lucky ladies. He winked and hurried away, listening to the sighs that escaped their beautiful lips.

ooc: Welcome back my Knight :Dd

Last edited by Reed Black on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : unicorning touch screen)
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm

She sped off down the left corridor, grinning, quickly checking inside the classrooms as she did - just in case the cat was in there. She ducked between two people who were carrying their trunks to the entrance floor - ignoring the calls of 'Watch it, Nott!' and 'I still can't believe you're prefect.' Much to her luck, she then ran smack into Flitwick who toppled over, spilling paper everywhere with a slight squeak. "Sorry Professor," She gasped, helping him up, and looked toward the carpet of split paper, and then down the corridor. "Here..." She took out her wand and quickly sorted them into a stack on the floor with a swish. "Sorry again, Professor!" Cecilia darted away before Flitwick could say anything more. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw the flash of fur but it was only the student of another cat. She growled, "Damn... I forgot about that."

ooc, I am back, my Princess. -sweeps into a bow-
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 pm

He sped up a bit, getting anxious now. What if Mrs.Norris had gotten to Filch? He dismissed the thought, not wanting to ruin his fun. Every now and then, he would have a mini-heart attack for other students were carrying cats as well.He inspected each of them, closely, making sure none of them were the one he was after. Nearly giving up hope, he slowed his pace, his eyes darting around the area. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a feline figure, alone, round a corner and disappear. This has got to be Mrs.Norris, he thought, getting excited again. He broke into a run, praying that it would be her. nearing the corner, he realized this was where his corridor and Cel's would meet. Eyes glistening with delight, he let out a screech, causing the paintings around him to curse and cover their ears.

Last edited by Reed Black on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm

ooc: Hooray! -throws roses everywhere, tears of happiness streaming down his face-My Knight in Shining Armor has returned-crowd goes wild
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Cel vaulted over a pile of trunks, cursing, "This place is a unicorning obstacle course." She was jogging along, preserving her energy a bit so that she could sprint after the cat when she saw it. She almost jumped out of her skin when a deafening screech pierced the air... and her eardrums. "Reed." She smirked and sped up, he must be close - and Mrs. Norris would be there too.
As if on cue, the cat appeared at the end of her corridor. "There!" She sprinted towards Mrs Norris, who was starting to hiss, and towards the corner. She leapt once again at the cat, eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 pm

ooc, -catches one of the roses- Pretty. -waves to the crowds and hands Princess Reed a tissue-
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm

ooc: Oh nuts...I have to go Cel...Can we continue some other time? I don't feel like passing out again and I really want to crush that cat....-cackles
see you, my Knight
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 pm

ooc, NO- kidding. :PP Run along, Mister Black. We shall get the cat soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm

ooc: Cel, you on? Want to finish this? I know it's going to be like going back in time, but hey, I'm not letting Mrs.Norris get away again
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

ooc, I'm here. I'm always here -shifty eyes, coughs- Your post.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

ooc: o.O I'm missing something
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

ooc, No. It's your turn to post, I think. :PP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch that Cat [open]   Catch that Cat [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch that Cat [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next