Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to go

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Time to go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 am

He continued staring deep into the forest as if his gaze could scan the whole forest. It felt like that. Once he even thought that he could see the dark shape of a Centaur. He had met them more then One time and he was on good terms with 'em. He was friends with one named Ronan. He had met the Centaur while he was up too his mischievous adventures. He snickers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 am

Captain let out a small sigh. She idly stroked her small bird's head with one hand and kept her uncle letter in the other, looking down at it.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 am

She walked up to send the last letter to her grandparents. At the end of the stairs she peeked her head in and saw a whole group of people. She grinned and walked in. "Hey there friends !" She says while looking around for her owl named "Scooter." He flew down to her and she smiled when he landed on her arm. "Good dag Scoot." She stroked his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 am

She glances towards Hex when she heard him snigger and walks stiffly past Captain out the owlery with Nix. "Hey Val." She greeted as she walked past her. She meandered over to nearby tree and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 am

His gaze leaves the Forest and settles down too the others who were in the room. "I'm bored." He pronounces to the three. "Since we have a few hours until the train sets out, shall we do something?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am

"Hello Val" He mutters.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am

Ooc Pumpkin, are there trees in the Owlery ?

She smiled at Pumpkin. Her owl screeched and she nudged him. He sighed deeply and extanded his foot. She got the letter out of her pocket and binded it around his paw. The owl hopped to her hand and she walked to the window. The owl flew away very quickly.

She turned around. "Sure Hex, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 am

Captain smiled at her feind. "Hey Val." At Pumpkin's abrupt departure, Captain felt a pang in her chest. She didn't know why she was ignoring Captain. At Hex's words she shruged. "Sure. What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

He shrugs and then his Lips form a wicked grin. "Anything, perhaps pull a prank. I've always wanted to get Filch."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am

She chuckled and nudged Hex. "Typical you, getting us in trouble on the last day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am

ooc The owlery is near the forest right? There must be some trees nearby...

She let Nix stretch his wings and rubbed her eye wincing slightly in pain. She had totally forgotten about her bruises and cuts from her recent job. The licked her cut lip absently and tasted blood, groaning slightly in frustration she slides down the tree and watches Nix swoop and dip in the air.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 am

He snorts. "Can Filch do anything to us on the last day? Can he give us detention? Probably not."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 am

Captain shook her head at the Hex and Val. She didn't want any part of prank. Next year she intended to be a prefect, her sense of right and wrong very prominent. Besides, Captain didn't mind Filch. She minded all the rules and went out of her way to be good. People told Captain she liked the worst staff members, such as Professer Snape and Madame Pince. But she liked the staff members who kept order.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 am

She nodded. "Whatever you do, I'm in." She looked at Captain. "Why not, it would be fun. Its just the last day."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 am

He frowns at Captain. "Come on, a little prank is not going to hurt you. I know a load of people who were mischievous. It didn't ruin their records."

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 am

Captain shook her head and gave a light glare to Val. "No. It doesn't matter what day it is."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am

He sighs still frowning and he leans on the wall yet again running a hand through his hair. "What is your sense of fun Captain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 am

She thought that Nix has had enough exercise and walks back up and into the owlery. "Leave the girl alone, both of you." She lazily meanders over to a free perch and deposits Nix there giving him another treat.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

He sighs thinking of what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 am

She rolled her eyes a bit at Hex. "I don't find pranking people fun. I've been on the other end too many times..." She let her voice trail at the end. She gave a small smile Pumpkin for saving her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 am

"Its fine Captain, if you really don't want to do it." She strokes her chin. "We could go get some candy for in the train ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, what do you want to do then Captain?" He says looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 am

She pets Nix a final time and takes off her leather glove, seeing the smile directed at her, her lips couldn't help but twitch lightly in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

"I actually went to Hogsmeade not to long ago and still have some candy. We can still go if you want though..." She shrugged at Hex's question.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 am

She rolled her eyes. "What do you want to do then ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next