Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] Empty
PostSubject: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 am

She leaves the castle and heads over to Hogsmeade. She had gotten drunk yesterday so why not do it again today except where her drinks are free? She grins to herself and walks into the pub heading straight to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 am

o o ch thanks for the memo CC -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 am

She spots CC leaving the castle heading towards Hogsmeade. This can't be good. She follows her languidly into Hogsmeade and sees CC walking into the Hog's Head. This really can't be good. She rubs her temples and enters the pub.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 am

She grabs the mug of firewhiskey from the bartender winking at him. He had always been a great guy to her, taking care of her during the summers. She turns to sit at her favorite booth in the corner just to see Pumpkin enter. She sighs exasperated and signals for her to join her, looking behind her to see who else was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am

She runs a hand through her hair and joins CC at her booth.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am

He strolls out of the Castle. He needed Fresh Air and a few drinks. He had been caged inside the Castle for weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:36 am

Seeing CC with a mug of friewhiskey she asks "Is that a good idea?" Gesturing to the mug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:36 am

o o ch Spelling mistake, sorry
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Initially, his first choice would have been The Three Broomsticks. So he set out for Hogsmeade. The wind whipped his Cloak as he trudges to Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:37 am

o o ch Correction: Trudged.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 am

"What are you doing here, Pumpkin? Did anybody else come with you?" she hisses glancing at the bartender. "And it's a perfectly great idea."

ooc: Btw Hex, you don't need to do multiple posts. Just type it all in one post, so we don't have tons of replies. We don't have a limited character space here -grins-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:41 am

She shrugs and leans back. "Who knows. And shall I remind you who carried your passed out self back to the castle?" She scans the crowd of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:43 am

ooch: 'Kay.

i ch: As he enters Hogsmeade he makes a beeline for The Three Broomsticks. He frowns as he looks through the window to the interior of The Three Broomsticks. It was empty. [Slow Business]. He didn't exactly like silent, gloomy places. So he thought of where else to go.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:44 am

ooch: How do you type it in Italic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 am

o o ch You type what you want, highlight it and press the Italic button
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:46 am

ooch: Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:46 am

She rolls her eyes. "Well, you're strong enough, you can do it again..." She trails off seeing a Gryffindor she knew. "You weren't alone, Pumpkin," she says dryly waving to Hex. "You could always get him to carry me back."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 am

i ch: Perhaps the Hog's Head? He thought. He shrugs. He hadn't visited the Hog's Head before but it was the only place where he could get drinks. So he hesitantly trudged in the Direction of the Hog's Head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 am

She sees the same boy from the Great Hall who was eyeing his coffee weirdly. And sighs "I don't know him, so he couldn't have followed me." She glares at a patron that kept on glancing over here.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 am

ooc: Ship... I'm sorry Hex. I just god modded you and didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:52 am

He narrows his eyes as a Figure through the window of the Hog's Head waves to him. He waves back recognizing CC as he came closer to the Bar. His Mother had told him to steer clear of this place. But she wasn't here, was she?

ooch: It's alright CC.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 am

He smirks as he opens the Door revealing the inside of the Hog's Head. The bell chimes as he steps inside. The Owner of the Bar turns his head to look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:58 am

She sees the Gryffindor boy enter and couldn't help thumping her head against the wall lightly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:59 am

The Bar Owner frowned at him weirdly since he had never visited the place. He carefully trudges up to the Stall feeling the galleons in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 am

ooch Correction: Frowns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Head - Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next