Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) Empty
PostSubject: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:54 am

Sky sat in the back of the Charms classroom once again, waiting for the class to begin. Her eyes glanced over the chairs looking for her Hufflepuff counterpart. Maybe he had decided that tutoring was no longer beneficial for him and bailed. Not particularly surprising. He did strike her a bit as the lazy type. Would much rather be socializing than stuck in a classroom full of fifth years.

Her eyes landed on a few girls as they giggled and gossiped about nonsense they knew nothing about. Jaw setting, her eyes narrowed in as one of them started to point towards her. Idiot Ravenclaw girls. This was the whole reason that she rarely associated with people outside of Slytherin house. Stupidity... was contagious. A disease that once seeped through your skin, there was no getting rid of.

"That's the one. What Jet sees in her is beyond me."

"Maybe she used a love potion on him. That would explain it."

"Or maybe it's because she is easy. He likes girls that will offer up something."

The girls' voices were barely above a whisper, but loud enough for Sky to catch the gist of their conversation topic. Gripping her wand, she ran through a list of hexes that could potentially get her detention and for how long when Flitwick entered the door to begin class. Settling back in her chair, she crossed her arms and directed her attention towards the professor with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:11 am

Jet had been more or less a mess since he realized his feelings for Sky. He hadn't let himself fall for anyone since Jessica and that had been a complete disaster. Sky was... a surprise. He hadn't expected this at all. He just wanted to pick on her in a Charms session and now, here he was, his mind unfocused and usual cocky personality in complete turmoil. And they'd noticed. Everyone had noticed. Marcus, their other roommates, the team, some of the girls who still tried to come around.

He was sitting in the Great Hall "Doing his Potions homework", which really meant he had drifted off again, his cheek on his fist and his eyes on the opposite wall, toward the Slytherin table. He wondered what Sky was doing. He hadn't seen her in a little while.

"Earth to Jet! Dude! Are you with me?"

"Huh?" Blinking, he realized Marcus was talking to him. When did he get here? And how long had he been trying to get his attention.

"Don't you have Charms tutoring?"

"What," he looked around and realized study hall was over. "Oh, shit." Getting up, he swept all his stuff unceremoniously into his bag and ran for the classroom. "Sorry, Professor," he said to Flitwick as he crashed into the room, his chest heaving. He doubled over with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. He heard laughter and giggles and laughed at himself a bit, shaking his head.

Straightening, he made for his usual seat in the back, his eyes landing on Sky. He stumbled slightly and mentally kicked himself. Smooth. Sliding into his seat, he pulled out his wand and laid it on the desktop, trying to focus and feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Her mood was sour enough already which only intensified as Jet came barreling into the classroom. Ten minutes late. Perhaps someone should get him a babysitter to keep him on time. Ridiculous. The same group of girls that had been talking about them before the lecture began all smiled and giggled at him as he strutted his way towards his seat. Rolling her eyes, she fingered her wand quietly while avoiding all contact with him.

Professor Flitwick was at the front of the classroom perched on his podium reviewing the summoning and banishing charms that they would be practicing today. Rolling her eyes, she dropped her head back and stared at the ceiling. What was wrong with these students? These were simple spells that never should have needed tutoring on. This must be the remedial course for all fools that failed the year before.

Watching the students as they followed along with the wand gestures, the murmured out the words 'Accio' and 'Depulso' in unison. Maybe the banishing curse would work on people. That could come in handy in her predicaments. The scuffling of chairs brought her attention back to the room as she twirled her hands through her curls. Showtime. This should be interesting. If she was lucky maybe someone would blow something up with a failed charm.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:15 am

Jet kept stealing glances over at Sky, but she wasn't looking at him at all. He was confused. He knew why he felt awkward, but he didn't think she would. She didn't know all of the things he was thinking and the last time they'd hung out had been ... okay, yeah, there had been some drama... but it had been fun in the end. Right?

Maybe he'd misread it completely. Or maybe she realized she dropped the "L bomb" and regretted it and decided to just stay the unicorn away from him from now on. The thought made his smile falter. He tried to turn his attention to the front of the room and realized they'd started splitting up into pairs already, summoning and banishing things to each other.

Jet got to his feet and wove through the students, feeling off his game. He made corrections here and there, but he wasn't as into it as usual. He missed out on some tutoring opportunities and wasn't as good at instructing as he usually was. Distracted.

"Jeeeet!" One Ravenclaw girl half-whined, half-squealed. "Can you help me? I don't think I'm doing this right."

"Uh..sure." He blinked and made his way over. "You're gripping your wand all wrong. Here...do it like this." He adjusted her hand on the slim wooden instrument and guided her through the motion while she got comfortable settling in, pressing her back to his chest and not listening to a word he was saying. She flashed a quick smirk at Sky that Jet didn't see.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:42 am

That voice. Closing her eyes, she counted to ten in her head so that she didn't flip out on someone. Detention wasn't the goal. Not over jealousy. The Hufflepuff definitely wasn't worth that kind of trouble. Why was it that every Ravenclaw girl had mastered the annoying, shrill banshee screech that they thought was so cute when saying a guy's name. It was anything but cute. She cut her eyes at the pair, catching the smirk on the girl's face as she pressed her body against Jet's. Breathe. They weren't even dating so this shouldn't bother her at all. Like a lightbulb going off her in her brain, that information dawned on her. They weren't together officially. Taking things slow. Making her way towards a small group that were huddled in the corner, Sky tried to force the best smile she could muster.

"Need any help?"

The Slytherin boy that stood in the middle of the group let a smirk form at the corner of his mouth. What was his name? Who cares, that really wasn't important information anyways. Before she could get a response, he had grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. Blinking, she wasn't quite sure how to react to the situation.

"Yeah... I want you to hold my wand while I perform." The other guys surrounding them sniggered at the comment, earning a scowl from the Slytherin Seventh year.

"You're two years younger than me. Not going to happen. I'm serious. Do you need help with the charm or not? Stop wasting my time." Her mood was moving downhill even faster. At this rate she would destory everyone in her path. Wrenching out of his grasp, she waited for a response.

Holding up his hands, he laughed and shook his head. "Alright, alright. I was just joking. Calm down Baddock. No, I think we've got it. Want me to demonstrate to prove it to you?"

"Yes." She crossed her arms, not appreciating the joke.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 am

Jet's eyes were drawn to her whether he liked it or not. Shit. This wasn't good. She obviously wasn't interested and now he was going to have to get himself over it. Maybe he needed a good hook up. Something to clear his head. That was when he noticed the girl in front of him. A smirk tugged at his lips and he put his free hand on her waist, bending down to whisper in her ear.

"Yeah. That's perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 am

Slipping the bracelet off her wrist, she set it down on the desk next to her before turning her attention back towards the boy she had been addressing. "Alright, let's see it."

With an eye roll at his tutor, he flicked his wand. "Accio bracelet." The small silver charm bracelet went whizzing through the air as he caught it in his hand with a smirk. "Told you so."

Giving an unimpressed look, Sky snatched her bracelet back from him as a soft giggle caught her ears. Turning to see what was going on, her eyes landed on Jet and the Ravenclaw. Her mouth went dry as she attempted to swallow the ever growing knot that had formed in her throat.

"Sky..." The boy behind her obviously knew the situation as he reached out his hand to touch her arm. Shaking her out of her trance, she looked back at him. There was no hiding the look on her face. The sick feeling that had washed over her causing all color to fade. "The dude is a tool."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Jet looked up, his stomach twisting as the Ravenclaw girl giggled. It was all wrong. His eyes found Sky again and the guy with his hand on her arm, her back to Jason. His jaw knotted briefly, but he pushed the emotion away. No. unicorn this.

"Yeah. Keep working on it." He said absently as he left the fifth year standing there with an incredulous look on her face.

He crossed the room, fixing a smiles on his face, and hopped up on the desk next to where Sky was standing. "Hey there, gorgeous." He said, his voice smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:04 am

Tool. The guy mouthed as Jet joined into the group. Her eyebrow raised slightly at his sudden appearance as she turned to glimpse at the Ravenclaw girl he had just been with not a moment earlier. Sky sent the girl a wink before turning back to the conversation.

"Hufflepuff." She nodded at him. "They were just demonstrating their perfection of the summoning charm. It would seem... that I'm the better tutor. Perhaps that's because I am actually here to help and do work, rather than just flirt with pretty girls."

It took everything she had to try and control the icy bite that was lacing her tongue. Her fingers twitched slightly against her wand, having the urge to stun him in front of the entire class. If only Flitwick would step out of the room. A duel between her and Jet... yeah, he stood no chance.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 am

"Maybe you should flirt with pretty girls, Slytherin." He responded, picking up on her chill and proceeding unashamedly. "But only if I can watch." Jet let a grin slide onto his face. He'd never really flirted with Sky. Not like this. Not with the support of his smug self-assurance. Cockiness, people would call it. He called it confidence with maybe just a little bit of cheek.

As if he could read her mind, or perhaps because he couldn't, Flitwick asked Jason to watch over the class while he stepped out for a moment to get cushions for the next part of the practical charm work. He took a couple students with him as he went.

"No problem, Professor," Jet smiled pleasantly, turning his attention back to Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 am

Her blood boiled at his inappopriate comments in what he would classify as flirting. She was not one of those girls that so easily gave it up just to get attention. To even suggest such a thing... it didn't follow proper etiquette in the slightest. Her jaw clenched and eyes narrowed as Flitwick mentioned he would be exiting the classroom.

The professor had made no more than a step outside of the room before Sky quickly flicked her wand, aiming at the Hufflepuff who arrogantly sat in front of her.

"Flipendo!"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:21 am

Etiquette schmetiquette.

Jet was caught by surprise and found himself somersaulting through the air, landing with a dull thud on the floor, the wind knocked out of him. Interesting. He'd never been hexed by a girl who he hadn't gotten into bed before.

"Well, that was fun." He commented, standing and dusting himself off. The look in her eyes told him she might not be done, so he pulled out his own wand as well and cast a quick shield charm. "Flipendo? Cute. That's, what? Third year?" He teased, a smile already back on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am

"You realize that I am one of the best duelers in the school... correct? I could have sent any number of jinxes or hexes your way. I didn't want to permanently damage that pretty face of yours though. You might need it one day since it seems to be the only thing going for you."

She was mad. Livid, actually. All she saw was red when she looked at him, his stupid smile just making things that much worse. The fifth years had all halted in what they were doing to watch the two older students go at each other. Flipping through a list of spells in her head, she tried to keep her mind off of the ones that could do real harm.

Naturally, she knew the unforgivable curses. Her father had once used the cruciatus curse on her when she had gotten in the way of a fight between him and her brother. The memory sent a shiver up her spine as she dropped her wand slightly. She wasn't that person. Attacking people was supposed to be beneath her.

"Stay away from me. You want to be the school mattress... fine. I don't want to be a part of it."

Her wand flicked once again, this time with less aggression. "Calvorio."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Jet blocked the spell, never making any move to retaliate. He wasn't a dueler, but shield charms were easy for him and he wasn't trying to engage her in a fight. She was pissed. This whole thing had tipped on its head without him understanding the reasons or when it all went wrong.

"The only thing I have going for me, huh?" He said sardonically. He saw the other students staring out of the corner of his eye, but didn't care. "Good to know."

The school mattress? Really? She'd known his reputation from the beginning. He'd never hidden it from her. Not that he could. Everyone knew his reputation. But they'd spoken openly about it right from day one. It was part of the appeal of being with her. She knew who he was and he /thought/ she was okay with it. Apparently that had changed. She'd dropped the word "love" last time they were together and it must've changed her mind about everything. She'd taken the time to actually think about it and decided he wasn't worth the trouble.

Figures. The second time he'd fallen and it wound up just as crap as the first. Maybe this time he would learn.

"Fine. You want me to stay away? No problem."

He turned his back on her, though he knew he shouldn't, and went to the back of the room. Grabbing his bag he pushed toward the door. "You're a better tutor anyway. Enjoy the class."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:33 am

"Stupefy."

The spell flew out of her mouth before she had time to consider the consquences. His back was towards her as he made his way towards the door. At that same moment in time, Professor Flitwick decided to make his reappearance into the classroom.

"Miss. Baddock!" He squeaked out at her in surprise. "What is going on here?"

Her jaw dropped slightly as she attempted to think of a way to get herself out of this mess. She had clearly been caught. "I..."

"Detention."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:33 am

The spell hit him right between the shoulder blades and Jet tipped forward, crashing to the floor as Flitwick entered. He was momentarily forgotten in the melee of punishment and the shock of the moment.

Unconscious, Jet's mind drifted, as in a dream. In his dream, there was a beautiful woman out to dinner with him. He never saw her face, just small details: a curl of golden hair, the flash of a smile, laughing eyes. He could feel the warmth of her skin as she sat close to him, her hand on his leg. He was laughing too, sharing some private joke. Jet leaned in to whisper something indistinct in her ear, catching the hint of a fragrance, something sweet and subtle. Lips brushed against soft, pale skin and a pleasant buzzing filled his head. He felt happy. Happier than he'd felt in a long time - maybe ever. Whoever the mystery woman was, she was beautiful and engaging and perfect. He felt at home. He felt whole.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 am

Sky sat on the cold stone floor waiting for Jet to wake up. Flitwick had removed the spell and finished class, instructing her to sit with the Hufflepuff until he better. More punishment. Then again, if she did happen to sneak out of the room... no one would ever actually know. Letting out a sigh, she shook her head. No, she didn't want to leave him like that. Reaching out her hand, she lightly traced her fingertips over his temple.

"I'm sorry for stunning you..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Jason mumbled in his sleep and smiled. Without realizing it, he moved his face into her hand. Slowly, he came back to consciousness through layers of haze and sleep. Soon he realized he was laying on the cold stone floor and his forehead creased in concern. What was he doing on the floor? He'd just had the best nap he'd had in a long time.

Cracking open his eyelids, he saw Sky: fuzzy and indistinct and blurred at the edges. He didn't remember immediately why he was down there, so his facial expression reflected genuinely how he felt upon seeing her. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 am

"Hey..." Her voice was soft as he finally opened his eyes. The reminder to never shoot a spell at someone's back again had been running through her head. He was walking away from her, and it just set something off.

"How are you feeling?" She gently tugged on his shirt sleeve for him to sit up, concerned that he had brain damage from the expression on his face. Figures she would break the Hufflepuff. Then again, if that was the case then he couldn't flirt anymore. She rather liked the sound of that. Shaking the idea out of her head, she poked at his forehead a bit.

"Are you in any pain? Do we need to go to the hospital wing? I now have detention by the way." Rambling on, her eyes searched for any indication of head injuries.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 am

Jet let Sky tug him into sitting position. His head swam slightly and a dull throb began to form at the base of his skull. He only half-heard the words she was saying. The muttered explanations and questions. At the same time her fingers pressed into his skin and her eyes searched him, their expression concerned.

A rushing sound filled his ears and he reached out, brushing his fingertips up the back of her neck and tangling them in her hair as he pulled her forward, leaning in to crush his lips to hers. The throbbing picked up behind his eyes, but he ignored it as he parted her lips and pushed the kiss deeper.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:30 am

His movements happened so quick that she didn't have time to anticipate them. His lips had touched hers on several occasions prior to this moment, but they had never poured real passion into any kiss that they had shared. The feeling made her stomach flutter slightly as she gave way to body's natural response. After a moment, her thoughts wrapped around the situation as she pulled away and turned red. The room was too quiet as her nerves got the better of her. The clearing of her throat echoed against the walls as words tried to form on her tongue.

"We... should get you to Pomfrey..." Standing, she offered him her hands. Maybe he didn't remember that they were fighting. Had he really hit his head that hard? Or maybe that was his way of saying sorry for being a complete tool and flirting with that other girl in front of her. Whatever the reason, she would worry about questioning later.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:41 am

He wasn't disappointed when she pulled away. All he did was smile. Jet remembered everything. The cold shoulder he'd gotten when he walked in the room. Their fight. The way he felt when she ignored him, insulted him. But he also remembered the way he'd felt while he was passed out and the way he felt when he'd opened his eyes and her face was the first thing he saw.

The kiss was for a lot of reasons. The main one being just to communicate how he felt. Maybe she wasn't interested in him after all. But he at least had to put it out there in some small measure, otherwise he'd regret it.

"Yeah. Okay." He nodded at the suggestion of the hospital wing. His head was pounding and he knew Pomfrey would make quick work of it. He didn't feel like suffering today. Sliding his hands into hers, he stood and grabbed his bag, nodding at Sky to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:03 am

Dragging him through the corridors, for whatever reason she didn't release his hand from hers. Rather, her thumb made small circles on the back of it. Every so often someone would stop them to make a comment to Jet, much to Sky's irritation. Why was he so unicorning popular? Her icy eyes did well with warding people off quickly.

Pushing her way through the double doors of the hospital wing, she pushed him down on the closest bed then went in search of Pomfrey. The woman came out with a disapproving look as Sky's way of finding her was just to start yelling her name until she was acknowledged.

"Finally. He hit his head."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 am

"Hey Poppy." He grinned as the nurse rolled her eyes at him in exasperation.

"I'd finally gone a couple of weeks without seeing you in here, Mr. Jetson." She said, irritation plain in her tone. "And now you're back for something as simple as a bump on the head? Tsk."

"It was an exceptionally fantastic bump on the head, if that helps." He smiled again, glancing at Sky. "And you're /such/ an amazing healer and so quick about it that I knew you'd know instantly what to do to make me feel better. Which potion or spell to use to put me back better than I was before my head hit the stone."

"Flattery will get you nowhere with me, as you well know. I don't know why you insist on using it." But she did soften slightly. "I ought to let you walk around with a headache for being so clumsy."

"Ah, but you're too dedicated to your job for that. Too kind and selfless and caring and-"

"That's quite enough." She held up a hand to cut him off and bustled about the nearby cabinet for a moment before thrusting a bottle into his hand. "Drink."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 am

Observing the interaction between Pomfrey and Jet, she shook her head. At least he seemed to frequent here a lot so it didn't seem out of the ordinary for him to be here now. Though, it would probably be circulating the school soon enough about how she attacked him. Slytherin attacking a Hufflepuff. Wonderful. She could just imagine the riot that was going to form the next time that she entered the Great Hall. Definitely sticking to her own house table was going to be the safest thing for her. At least for awhile.

As the nurse walked away, leaving them alone, she took a seat on the bed next to him. So many things were running through her head about today's events. Mostly, the emotions that had driven her to act in that sense. Keeping her eyes trained on her hands, she tried to shift through her words that were lingering on her tongue. This had to come out exactly right or things would just fall apart completely. The problem was... she had no idea how to handle this.

"I can't do this anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )   Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring Session ( Closed to Jet )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next