Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 am

She watched Jet moving things back to their original order, noting he was using his hands rather than his wand. This struck her as odd, but she brushed the thought away.

Scribbling a bit more, she turned the book towards him again and waited for his attention to turn back to her.

I got careless. It happens from time to time. I couldn't resist the time alone.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 am

Stopping what he was doing he walked back over and took the notebook to read it. He smiled.

"Was it worth it?"

He handed it back to her and finished what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 am

Sky contemplated for a minute before responding to his question.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:12 am

Jet nodded to himself and picked up his wand, aiming it at Sky's throat.

"Finite incantatum," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 am

Sky cleared her throat a bit as the spell was lifted.

"Thanks. Was beginning to think you were going to leave me as a mute forever." She smiled as she closed the book. "I'm guessing you didn't get in trouble... so... volunteering as a tutor?"

She slid off the desk and walked towards him, helping him set the room back to the way it should have been.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:27 am

Jet nodded, "Yeah. I've been doing it for a couple years now. Charms is my best subject and a while back I had a lot of time on my hands." He shrugged.

He stood side by side with her, finishing out the last row. He smiled slightly to himself that she had opted to help him by hand as well, rather than using her wand. If she was really good enough at Charms for Flitwick to actively seek her out, then she probably could've straightened out the room much quicker by magic. Keeping his head down, he added, "That and I had to use tutors for a little while. So I get how important they are."

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:33 am

"Oh really? Why did you have to use tutors? You seem like a bright enough boy." She mentally scolded herself. The words slipped out before she could stop them. Turning her attention to anything besides him, she realized the room was back in order. Now what? Should she leave... or stay... she couldn't decide and had a small battle in her mind over the idea. Shifting her weight between her feet she decided to stay. She didn't want to seem rude. She leaned against the wall, sliding down to take a seat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:36 am

"Was that a compliment?" he asked, grinning.

Taking the cue from her, he also took a seat on the floor, crossing his legs and bending slightly to pick at a shoe lace.

"I, um... couldn't come to school for a while," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 am

She laughed and shook her head, "I suppose that was as close to a compliment as you can get. Don't get used to it, Puff. It just sort of slipped out."

He took a seat across from her and picked at his shoe lace. It was apparent that he didn't want to disclose anymore on the subject.

"I noticed you have a notebook that you keep... you wrote down that pick up line earlier."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 am

He laughed, looking up at her, "You saw that, huh?"

He shook his head. "It's just... stuff. That I write," he smiled.

"A whole notebook of killer pickup lines. Pretty sweet, right?" he joked. Of course, that wasn't really true. The truth was slightly more embarrassing.

"Nah, it's um.. poetry?" he said, though it sounded like a question in his ears. He glanced over at her to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

She tilted her head and gave him a genuine smile, "I like poetry. I write a bit myself... and draw..."

Trailing off, her eyes landed on her own notebook she left sitting on the desk.

"Do you ever let people see it? I'm going to guess no... neither do I." She picked at the hem of her skirt absentmindedly.

"So, tell me Puff, how often do your pick up lines actually work in your favor?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:12 am

Jet followed her gaze and saw her own notebook laying out. The same one she's written to him in. He smiled inwardly to know that he was there, alongside the things she kept hidden and secret. That's when he realized he was feeling... odd. Because he'd felt satisfaction knowing a girl was thinking of him before... smug, egotistic, satisfaction. The satisfaction of a hunter who watches his prey walk right into a trap.

Not that he was a hunter. He didn't think of himself that way, anyway. He just enjoyed... company. He liked the thrill of the game and he liked girls. Was that so wrong? If he was a playboy, well at least he wasn't a jerk. Anyway, this was different. Off. He was glad to know he was in there, but he didn't imagine Sky pouring over their exchange today, getting hooked in. And he didn't mind. He was actually glad she was just sitting here... on the cold stone floor.. talking.

"Statistically?" he smiled. Taking a minute to think about it, he replied, "Eight point five-seven times out of ten." Then added, "More if there's a Hogsmeade weekend coming up." Jet grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:17 am

Sky laughed at his answer, "You are something else, Puff. Now tell me... how many of those girls are you actually interested in getting to know better? That's right... I know how your game works."

Surprised that she was actually enjoying his company, she didn't mind the conversation. It had been a long time since she had laughed like she was at the current moment. In this classroom, she felt like for once she could be herself. No need to worry about her image or reputation. No one was here judging her... or him... or them being together for that matter. Perhaps she would agree to continue tutoring.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:28 am

"Game? Whaaaat?" he joked.

Jet shrugged. "A few of them are pretty cool. I dated a girl for a couple days once who could transfigure water into wine," he smiled. "That was a good time."

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:35 am

Sky just shook her head at him and shrugged.

"Boys are fickle... always chasing what catches their eye. I try not to waste my time getting too attached. Though it has happened once before, it didn't end well."

Deciding she didn't like the direction this conversation was going in she quickly changed the subject.

"So, any plans for the evening? Anything must be better than sitting on this cold stone floor talking to a Slytherin you barely know."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Listening to her talk wiped the grin from his face. Was he like that? He was, wasn't he? Jet had never thought of it that way. The girls he dated, hooked up with, hung out around... they knew his reputation. He never tried to hide it. He always assumed...

"No," stretched his legs out in front of him, leaning back on his hands. "No plans. I usually end up finding some though. What about you? Something that will get you another detention, I hope," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Looking at his face, she had obviously struck a nerve. His smile had disappeared quickly.

"Hey... look... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..." She bite her lip and glanced down at her hands.

"Just trying to lay low tonight. I have caused a bit too much trouble lately. I can't afford another detention."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:21 pm

"Hey, whoa. No," he smiled, sitting up and gesturing with his hands. "Don't apologize," he shook his head, "you didn't offend me."

"Something low-key?" Jet cast his mind around, trying to think of something. As his gaze wandered it landed on her notebook again. He smiled.

"I have an idea."

Pushing himself up, he dusted off and held out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Staring at his hand, she had a sinking feeling in her stomach she was going to regret this, but curiosity got the better of her. She accepted his hand. Standing as well she dusted herself off and looked at him.

"Alright, what is this idea of yours, Puff?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 pm

"You'll see," he smiled and grabbed his bag, also taking Sky's and picking up her notebook to hold out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Frowning slightly at him she accepted her notebook. She never did like surprises, but she nodded to him.

"Fine... lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)   Charm Your Own Cheese (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charm Your Own Cheese (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2