Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day[Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

First Day[Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Maverick was up in a heartbeat, adjusting his cloak and such. He tossed her the cloak she had given to him, giving a quick "thanks". He patted down his hair with his hands, laughing at her words."You sound a bit hyper to me, Raven. We better get up to the castle and get. . .Well, get clean. I feel like a cockroach clusters." Maverick glanced at her, seeing she was a bit jittery, probably from the angst of Dementors last night and the lack of rest. He felt similar, but was more calmer, it appeared. Scratching his head, he asked,"So, how do you suppose we get out of here? I am hoping the owners are still asleep, and the Dementors are surely gone.." He was still a bit worried about skipping--no missing--his Prefect duties. Plus with classes in a few hours, he had a lot of explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:44 pm

She nodded and caught the cloak, putting it away in her already overstuffed bag.
"I say we sneak up the stairs and pray that they aren't morning people. I am ready for a really long shower. I can still feel Dementor cold." She shivered and bounced slightly on her heels.
"Did I mention I had five cups of coffee in Madam Puddifoots? Plus the butterbeer." She looked up the stairs. She hadn't visited the owls, and she felt sorry for the poor guy who would most likely get in trouble for skipping his duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

He laughed again."Good plan. Five cups? Of Madam Puddifoots coffee?" He whistled a little."That will keep you active." Maverick looked up at the ceiling then lightly began walking up the steps, his feet aching. Ignoring the pain at the bottom of his leg, he slowly took the steps faster, trying to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:18 pm

"It will." Raven followed him, sneaking silently up the stairs. There was a small scuffle as she nearly dropped her bag, but it was mostly silent. She hefted her bag and tiptoed after him.
"Can you see anything? Are they awake?" She whispered, trying to peek over his shoulder but it was no use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:22 pm

He reached the top of the steps, peaking his head out barely. Glancing back at Raven, Maverick whispered,"No, they must still be sleeping. Come on, I think if we just quickly and quietly move to the door, we'll be fine. I think we should keep our wands in our robes though, to avoid looking less suspicious is we're caught."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:43 pm

She nodded, tucking her wand out of sight before following him.
"Good. Have to be careful, Filch will be lurking in the castle." The grumpy man would most likely find some excuse to yell at her. He seemed to hate her; then again, it seemed like he hated everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:54 pm

"Filch is not a pleasant person to run into to," he said grimly. Looking around quickly, he absent-mindedly grabbed Raven's hand, and darted silently across the room, careful to avoid shelves and such. Reaching the door, he turned the knob, making a little squeaking noise. Frowning and glancing at the ceiling, he pushed open the door, stepping out.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:29 pm

She followed him, slightly surprised when he grabbed her hand but didn't pull away in order to follow his movements. She too glanced up at the ceiling before stepping outside, shutting the door carefully and quietly behind them.
"Careful there." She looked up to make sure that no lights had been lit upstairs, but all was still dark.
"We made it. Thank God."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:01 am

He released Raven's hand from his grip, muttering a "sorry" before turning away from Honeydukes."We better get up to the castle before people suspect something..."His voice trailed off as he began walking in the direction of the castle."Of course, people already suspect something. My friends and housemates will have noticed I've been gone all night. I guess we'll have to hope no one reported us to the Headmaster."As soon as he said these words, he didn't agree with them; what was so bad about telling Dumbledore? They hadn't done anything wrong, and it was the Dementors who might have attacked them. But for some reason he wanted to keep their adventure quiet.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:14 am

She nodded and followed after him towards the castle. "Mind will have noticed my absence as well, most likely." She snorted slightly. "Although they will probably refrain from reporting my disappearance." Raven was looking forwards to a long shower before having to encounter anyone who would challenge her for being gone. "Hopefully, as long as we don't meet any prefects or teachers in the castle, we can shower and change before anyone starts asking questions." Hopefully was the key word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:28 am

He nodded in agreement, hurrying up the path, the castle coming in sight."Okay, so Raven, let's agree to not telling any teachers about our...excursion. If our housemates haven't already told them,"he added. As a Prefect, it was bad enough he had skipped duties, but hopefully no one would have noticed, or at least no one that missing would have meant anything to.

ooc Again, do you want to just fast foward, and maybe rp elsewhere? I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:16 am

She nodded again As she stepped up the steps to the castle. With a small smile she turned back to look at him. "Secret it is. See you, Maverick." With that she looked around cautiously for teachers, then dashed inside, running up the steps towards the Gryffindor dormitories and a hit shower.

Oo ch we should just do a new thread later that week when they meet again, or if you want, a thread where someone reported then to teachers. Your choice. Start it wherever you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:42 am

Ooc I like the idea of them meeting further in the week. So I'll start a thread maybe later today about that.

He grinned."Right then, bye Raven." As he watched her dash away, he shoved his hands in his pockets, starting to walk the opposite way, near to the kitchens, where his common room lay. He needed to take a quick shower, and most likely retell his adventure with Raven to his mates, which they would most likely get a kick out of, despite the danger they faced...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day[Open]   First Day[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day[Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3