Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

Return [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:24 pm

"Durmstrang? The school from Eastern Europe? Isn't it known for it's dark arts?" He frowned trying to remember the passage from a certain text he had read one day at the library. "How did he get into Hufflepuff, of all houses?" The Durmstrang thing bothered him, actually. Tor was probably stronger and darker than anyone could know. Devon wanted to meet him, and not just for a talk about Kaila. Maybe they could practice together...
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:28 pm

"Maybe that's why he doesn't go anymore." She mused amusedidly. "Tor would never hurt a fly, let alone do anything dark. There's a good reason he got into Hufflepuff." She tried to convince him. "I can't imagine him not opening the door for someone, let alone cursing someone."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:36 pm

For some reason that upset him more than calmed him. Maybe I was wrong... He just couldn't believe that he would never have a partner again, or that Kaila might have found someone better than him. He shrugged and looked at Kaila. "I guess you know what's what with him. Just.... be careful around him..." he finished hesitantly trying to make sure she didn't think he was trying to control her. "Is it ok... if I meet him sometime with you?" he asked hoping it wasn't too much. He only wanted the best for his close friend.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:40 pm

"Devon, I honestly think you can have complete trust in him. He would never hurt anyone." she smiled a bit to reassure her point. "He's still in the hospital wing, actually. We could go visit him sometime."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 pm

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it sometimes," he said apologetically. "You're one of my few friends here. I worry about you. But I'd like that. To meet him. Tor." He shrugged trying to get the negative and insecure thoughts out of his mind. Trust her!
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 pm

She smiled a bit at her friend's protectiveness of her. "You know, I'm glad you're back. " She said a bit quietly. With CC and Pumpkin gone now, no one else would be like this to her. "I think you'll like him. Everyone does. He's just so sweet and kind." To me. She left the last part unsaid and smiles anyway, a lsight blush tinging her cheek in the memories of hand holding or book carrying.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 pm

He smiled his brilliant smile. "You have no idea how good it is to be back here. I'll tell you, eventually, what happened." The slight blush slightly unnerved him, but that could mean anything. It might have even been directed at him. "I'll take your word on Tor." For now... Somehow he couldn't stop the negative feelings toward this unknown guy though even after all her pleading.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:56 pm

"I can't imagine being gone for so long. And I would like to know why, in your own time of course." She gave a kind smile to her friend. "You should. He really is great. I can't imagine him in a place like Durmstrang. I've been there a few times... Quidditch tournaments, you know. It's kinda creepy..."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 pm

"Well, I imagine it would be very cold. And what kind of tournaments sent you out of the country? I didn't think Hogwarts did that...." He shrugged. "I would tell you about it right now, but... I have no idea if I can or not. I need to send an owl and make sure first."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Her curiosity peeked at his mentioning of sending an owl. "To who?" She questioned, confused. He hadn't... Gotten into trouble had he? She quickly looked over her friend as if to search for injuries.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm

"Uh...." He cursed silently. Giving that much information to a Claw was a bad idea, especially Kaila. She checked him over and he thanked the over-large robes that didn't show his weight loss. He just hoped the hollowness of his face wasn't too apparent. "I can't tell you..." he answered lamely.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 pm

She noded, understanding. She had dealt with the kind of secrecy Auror's demanded before often. "I know I just... I mean, you're ok, right? You're not hurt?" She stared up into his eyes, searching for what could have possibly happened.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

He didn't know what to tell her. Yes, I've been hurt by being starved for three days then under possible investigation and a witness? My uncle is a quaffle hole but I still love him anyway? He looked at her slightly despairingly. "I..." he faltered unable to finish the sentence because he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

She watched the emotions register on his face. Despair. Confusion. Hurt? Who hurt you? She wanted to ask, but was afraid it was to soon. She noded a bit to help him understand he didn't need to talk about it if he didn't feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:20 pm

"Maybe it's just too soon..." he said apologetically. Just how hurt have I become? Thinking about it, he felt a wave of despair. Something that hadn't shown up before because he was just too busy thinking about other things. "Sorry..." he muttered and looked away from her. Stop that. Don't worry her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

She noded. "It's okay." She said quietly. "I understand." She tried to reassure. "But, when you are ready to talk about it, just know that I'm your friend and I'll be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm

He smiled at her gratefully. "I know... there's a lot I should tell you. You're the only one I can trust." He reached out and touched a lock of her hair. "You've always listened, never criticizing. And never telling anybody what I said. You're a great friend." He forcefully calmed himself down. Time enough for reflection later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm

She smiled up at him as he started to open up. Her eyes followed his hand to her hair, then looked back to his face, the slightest blush on her cheeks. She listened quietly as he spoke and smiles when he finished. "I just want you to be ok. You deserve that." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm

A blush crossed his cheeks at her last words, which mortified him. Where did that come from? Emotions, calm down. He blamed it on the treatment from his uncle and consequent talk with the Ministry people. Thank God it was just with Kaila. She doesn't care. "Thanks," he said just as quietly, as soon as he got his emotions back in check.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Kaila tried to swallow down a smile at seeing his blush. As much as she tried to fight it for fear of embaressing him, her lips twitched up anyway. Is that what I look like all the time? She giggled in her inner monologue.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Kaila's lips twitched, he knew it. Why? He looked at her suspiciously. "Are you laughing at me, little Claw?" he asked half accusingly, half teasingly. "I'm a manly man. Just because I showed a bit of color, doesn't make me anything less." What did I just say? Now she really will laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Kaila's face became a battle of trying t be stoic and dieing of laughter, which ended up in a weird twist of her face. She tried to descreetly hide her giggles and disguise them into coughs, but that plan died faster than a fish in the desert at the phrase 'manly man', leaving her making sounds that sounded like she was some sort of dieing animal.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 pm

ooc: -dies laughing- XD

He sighed exasperated at himself. Then looked at Captain slightly worried. "I think just laughing instead of trying to cover it up would be better at this point," he said with a smile. "You sound like a dying duck." The expression and noise coming from Captain was priceless. Soon he began chuckling as well. Manly man.... his phrase that ran through his mind caused him to laugh even harder.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:05 pm

"I tried." She says finally, before unleashing her full force of giggles. Her cheeks are starting to hurt and she's really trying to stop, really she is, but everytime she gets close to stoping, she hears the phrase 'manly man' again and starts all over. "I-I'm sorry." She apologizes between giggles.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:11 pm

He couldn't help laughing either. When Kaila apologized, all he could do was wave his hand. A few passing students stared at them like they were mental but Devon couldn't stop. What had he started? Now every time either of them heard 'manly man' they would die laughing. "Breathe..." he gasped between his laughing fits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next