Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Glow of the Fire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 am

Cypress shook her head."This is a school.No one understands,blood status is nothing to people here,"she paused slightly,sneering,as she climbed a flight of stairs."The..inferior are much loved here,"she finished,wishing the current headmaster would be disposed of."But never forget,we are the dominant blood,the one the..."She was about to say 'Dark Lord',but Victoria would not understand.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 am

She frowned not understanding the difference between her home life and school but she got so excited about the rest of Cypress' words. "Yes, we are! Nobody can compare to us especially those who somehow gained magically ability. I bet they stole it from others." She gasped and looked at Cypress seriously. "Do you think that they harmed purebloods or halfbloods just so they could become like us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:51 am

She shrugged."I will never understand why mudbloods and blood traitors are allowed in our society.They have no place.They might be jealous,but they would not dare harm us.They know their place in society,but they don't accept it.They must.They will.Soon." Cypress continued through the corridor,recognizing it as the sixth floor.She opened a large door,the moving staircases meeting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:57 am

She nodded in agreement, her slight fear gone completely after Cypress' words. "Where are we?" she asked frowning when she realized she had lost track of where they had walked. Vic looked up and down the corridor then through the door Cypress had opened. She had lost her sense of direction during the conversation. It was something she had an odd habit of doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Cypress was patient with Victoria as she grumbled and lost her way.What a lost,determined soul,she thought."The moving staircases,"she said frowning.She was about to step forward onto a long one headed upwards,but waited for the girl."What year are you in,Victoria?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Vic [too lazy to switch between them]:
She laughed at herself finally knowing where she was in the castle. "Fourth year, of course," she said looking at Cypress oddly. I thought she knew this already. But Vic didn't want to press the issue with her respected cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:43 pm

"Fourth year,hmm." She of course already knew this,but wanted to hear Vic say it.She was not use to talking with someone so young.It was,in a way,refreshing to have her agree with her every word.If she,as Cypress always did,did not agree with her,then Cypress would of course take care of it.The staircase landed on another higher floor,the seventh,she stepped off. O o ch 'so Kay. ;)
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Vic almost lost her footing at the last staircase as it began to switch before she was ready. She jumped on the landing for the seventh floor behind Cypress apologizing for almost hitting her. Questioning where they were headed wasn't a concern for the young Slytherin. She trusted her older cousin maybe more than she should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Cypress accepted Vic's uneven footing lightly.She enjoyed Victoria's obedient attitude towards her.Her faith seemed to have no limits to Cypress,which made the older girl proud and in control.She walked along the corridor,noticing it was growing dark.The torches were out,and Cypress muttered,"Lumos,"a ball of light appeared atop her wand."Don't stray," she murmured to Victoria,knowing it might be her first time this late past curfew,her first chance of being in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

"Don't stray." Vic took this literally and got close enough that she brushed shoulders as they walked. She drew her wand and lit the end as well. Nervousness or fear weren't affecting her. She had never been in danger, so had no idea what fear was. "Where are we going?" she asked not bothering to quell her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Cypress noticed immediately Vic's closeness to her.Perhaps the girl was a little too obedient.Cypress made a gap,walking farther away,but not so Vic would notice."I do not quite know.It seems like..seventh floor.Have you been up here much?" Cypress had intentionally steered them in this direction,knowing Victoria would never notice.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm

"No," she said easily. "I guess we're just going to wander around? Was that your plan, Cypress?" She was slightly disappointed having thought they were going on some type of adventure. She unconsciously closed the slight gap that had somehow grown between them. She had said to stay close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 pm

She laughed."Victoria,the walls won't close in on you,you needn't walk so close,cousin.Ah,here we are." She paused in front of a Great Wall,putting her thoughts into it.Slowly,a door seemed to emerge out of nowhere.No need to sound so disappointed Victoria,Cypress thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:29 pm

"Oh..." she said letting the distance between her and Cypress increase. "I thought you meant... Never mind." She shook her head and watched in amazement as a door appeared out of nowhere. "Cypress," she breathed. "Where are we? I've never heard of anything like this before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:18 am

O o ch I am cracking up XD

Cypress shook her head."You never do go up here much.No one is really supposed to know about this place,but,"she smirked,looking a bit arrogant,"probably the entire school does.Here,enter." She strided forwards, opening the door and briskly walking it.The room was just as she thought it up to be;a large attic-like place, with cabinets and junk scattered everywhere.A fine hiding place,she thought.Cypress pulled out her poplar wand shaply, removing any items in path."The Room of Requirement."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Her mouth gaped open. For the first time in her life she was taken completely by surprise. She looked at Cypress disbelievingly. "How did you even find this place?" she asked barely above a whisper. The amount of stuff in the room was incredible. "How did all of this even get in here?"

ooc: You know, there is a place for the room of requirement rps. We should move there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

O o ch Just thinking that.Maybe later,a bit tired to rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glow of the Fire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Trophy Room-
Jump to: