Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Glow of the Fire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 pm

ooc: Reese is usually for a guy... We could always just call you Black or something. And talk ooch in the chatting thread not here. Tut tut.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Well no one answered my I ch! I was the last one to post I ch...gosh X.X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Cypress strutted towards the door,her cloak sweeping around her.She opened the door,eager to leave and curious to see the source of the noise.The stolen medal was tucked inside her robes safe.When it was discovered something was missing,she wouldn't be suspected.She needed to visit,or break into, Dumbledore's office next,gathering pieces of information.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Raven sat back on her heels and examined the locket. It was quite beautiful, and on closer inspection, there were sapphires and emeralds among the crystals. She curled her fingertips around the edge of the locket, then paused. This was probably someone else's. It would be invading their privacy to open their locket without permission...
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Cypress opened the door just as she was about to. Slightly startled, Vic stepped back. Recovering quickly, she apologized and said, "I didn't realize you were still there. How have you been, Cypress?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 pm

She was surprised to see Vic,but her face remained the same.She accepted the apology."Victoria,we haven't had the pleasure of seeing each other for awhile.I have been fine,the attacks have petrified the school,yet Dumbledore does nothing."She rolls her eyes."I trust you are doing well?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:47 pm

She looked up, hearing voices down the hall where the trophy room was. She considered the possibility that there had been two people in the room, but dismissed the thought. One of the people was the slytherin girl she had just met...what was her name? V...Victoria, that was it. The other voice was most likely the figure she had seen in the room. She listened. The other girl seemed to be quite...Sharp. No time for chitchat. She snorted. How was it possible some of these people had friends? At least she tried to keep her arrogance to herself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:49 pm

"Of course," she said as though there could be no other answer to how she was doing. How could someone treated like a princess have any problems? "Are you getting aggravated with Dumbledore for not acting? It doesn't surprise me. He never acts, just sits in his office and waits. For what, we can only guess." Then she laughed slightly coldly. "At least it's only the mudbloods being hurt. Imagine if anything happened to a pureblood."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Raven sat up on the floor. Quickly she pocketed the locket and jumped up, brushing herself off and slinging her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:12 pm

She nodded,smirking."I personally wish the heir would take care of the blood traitors,as well.They are a tarnish to society as well as mudbloods.Only the pure and," she paused,lips twisting,"loyal,should be dominant.The inferior are disgust.This school is," she laughed high and cold."Who were you talking to?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 pm

A few of her books fell from her bag and she cursed, bending down to pick them up. The locket fell from her pocket and clattered on the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 pm

"Some Gryffindor who didn't even know me," she said with disgust. "I mean, who wouldn't know me? Anyway, good riddance to all the mudbloods. The only use for blood-traitors and mudbloods are target practice. What are you up to now? Anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 pm

She glanced back at the trophy room,feeling the weight of the stolen medal in her robes."I was just finishing up,care to join me?"She smirked,closing the door and stepping out.She saw a small Gryffindor bending over,a small item lying beside her.Cypress frowned;a locket was on the ground,familiar to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

"I'm always up for a little adventure," she smirked at Cypress then looked down at the girl. "Wait, that's her. The one who didn't know me." She looked down at the locket thinking she had seen it before. "Isn't that...?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:27 pm

She stuffed the rest of her books into her bag, picked up the locket, and slipped it into her pocket. Looking up, she saw two slytherin girls, one of whom was Victoria. She stood up, brushing herself off and running her fingers through her hair.
"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Cypress smirked,shooting a glance at Victoria."By sparing us your filth." She sneered,seeing her pocket the locket hurriedly.She continued on her way,her heeled boots stepping close to Raven."Nice...treasure,"she put emphasis on the latter.Cypress continued on her way,leaving the girl.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:39 pm

She frowned at Raven but continued following Cypress. The Gryffindor wasn't really worth her time or energy. "Where are we going anyway?" she asked putting the other girl out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:41 pm

She stared after the Slytherin. Was everyone so stuck up?!? It was starting to frustrate her, these people. She was missing Leah. Even that boy James had been better. And she had never finished her conversation with him. She looked down at the locket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Cypress considered the we,but she shrugged to herself,putting her long loose braid on her shoulder.She had her own business to attend to,but it could be put on hold."I had no where in mind.The school seems quiet.I like it." O o ch I have to sleep,let's continue another time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:51 pm

"Personally I like the noise but tonight is nice," she smiled at Cypress. "Anywhere is fine with me though."

ooc: K. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm

ooc night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 am

She frowned.Victoria seemed so...light."Perhaps we should just retire." She had no intentions of doing that so soon,but maybe Vic would get bored and wander off.Anyhow,she didn't mind,this young girl could use some mentoring.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 am

ooc: Indeed, teach her. Please

"But it's so early..." she whined. "Are you really tired already?" She looked at Cypress pleadingly. Her fun had only just begun and her cousin was taking it away from her. Life was so unfair sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 am

Cypress laughed a lit.She was young and thought she had the world at her feet.Her world,anyway.No matter,Cypress would make her a Slytherin."Very well,young cousin." She inwardly cursed,but her expression was passive."Let us continue upwards,there will be hopefully no patrols." Her stolen medal was deep in her robes,but she kept her cloak around her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 am

"I doubt the patrols would even question our presence, Cypress! I mean, we are descendants of some of the most influential families in England," she said haughtily. She followed Cypress trustingly knowing she could only teach her how to be a better pureblood witch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glow of the Fire   The Glow of the Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glow of the Fire
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Trophy Room-
Jump to: