Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Watch... (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

Just Watch... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:11 am

Tyler walked up to the Astronomy Tower slowly, looking at the stone steps below him while his hand brushed against the wall. Why did stone have to be so cold? When he got to the top of the stair way, he pushes open the door and enters the Tower, his eyes scanning his surroundings, he gives a nod seeing he was alone. Tyler goes over to the edge of the tower and looks about the school grounds. So peaceful. So calm. So empty. Sighing, he looked straight down and leans slightly over the railing. So high. A small smile comes to his face as he remembers the first time he came up here with Basil. Basil. He frowns. He hadn't seen her in a while. Pushing off from the railing, he takes a step back, his eyes still scanning what was in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 am

ooc -flails- Mine!!

Yawning with boredom, Lucifer walked along the corridor with his cane. He always has his cane. The wood in his hand was a feeling he could never get rid off. Coming to stop by the astronomy tower entrance, he stared at the door with a contemplative look. Maybe... Basil could be up there. For a girl who doesn't like heights. She likes to be in high places. Like a cat, or a squirrel. He blinked at the last thought. Shrugging it off, he leisurely made his way up the winding stairs. Pushing the door open with the end of his cane, Lucifer sauntered onto the landing and looked around. Noticing another student he hadn't seen before. A boy. Ravenclaw. Couple of years younger than himself. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to the said boy. Standing behind him, Lucifer placed his cane in front of him and leaned onto his cane. "And who. Are you?'
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 am

ooc: -sniggers-

Tyler turned around as he heard a voice behind him. As he saw who it was, he quickly did a double take before slightly awkardly moving away from the older student. Basil had described the boy who she called 'Lux'. This slytherin oddly seemed to fit it. "And what's it to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 am

ooc: -winks-

Lucifer couldn't help smirked when the boy practically jumped away. It was nearly as fun as intimidating Hufflepuffs. Straightening up to his full height, Lucifer slowly walked closer to the younger boy and circled him lazily. "Everything. Now, who. Are you?" He stopped in front of the boy and pointed his cane at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 am

Tyler watched as the Slytherin went around him, stepping back as he pointed his cane at him. Quickly glancing at the door, he mumbled something under his breath before saying "Tyler." He quickly took yet another step back before watching the slytherin carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 am

Lucifer froze when he heard the boy utter his name. The grip on his cane tightened. "MacDougal?" Lucifer growled out. He saw the boy glance over to the door and moved in front of it. He looked coldly at the boy. "Tyler. MacDougal." Oh how he didn't like that name. He was the one who... Took Basil away from him. This boy. He growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:47 am

Nodding weakly, Tyler started to move away from the boy once more, and the only way out of the tower. His hand twitches for his wand, but he restrains himself. Stop acting so weak... He says to himself as he sizes up the boy in front of him. Taller. Bigger. He blinks before he stopped backing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 am

ooc Naw!! Little Tyler!!

He scowled at the boy and took a step closer towards him. "You. Took. Basil. Away. From. Me." He snarled at the boy, his hand twitching for his wand. "Basil. Is mine." He hissed quietly and stepped closer towards him, his cane still outstretched in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 am

OOC: -.-

As the Slytherin took a step from the door, Tyler began to back away once more, curving slightly to the side so he was a bit close to the doorway. "I did no such thing." He said. If anything, you took her from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 am

"Don't lie to me. Boy." He spat out. "She has told me that she spends time with you." Suddenly, Lucifer took three long strides to stand right in front of Tyler and snatched him by the front of his robes. "You stay away from her. Boy." He stared down at the boy. "She's mine. And I have no intention of sharing." He whispered maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 am

Tyler froze as Lucifer grabbed him from the front of his robes, his eyes wide with terror. He quickly nods. "I...I don't want any trouble..." He stutters out while looking up at the Slytherin and swallowing hard.

ooc: -snorts- Tyler is such a wimp.... -sniggers-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:16 am

ooc Naaaaaw!! Little thing...

"You don't want any trouble." He shoved the boy away from him. "Do you know who I am boy?" He took a step back and spread out his arms. "I'm Lucifer Black. And you!" He pointed at the boy. "Have already caused trouble by talking to Basil." He stalked up to the boy again. "And I intend to end it."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:20 am

ooc: Gah, stop it!

Tyler stumbles backwards and falls as the Slytherin pushed him away. Scrambling to get back on his feet, he looks at the other boy. So much anger. "I... I...." He begins to stutter once more while backing away, very aware of how the space behind him was running out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:26 am

ooc -grins- There, there.

He smirked at the younger boy. "You what boy?" He twirled his cane around his wrist. "What should I do with you Tyler?" He whispered quietly. He tutted and shook his head and walked a ways away from the boy. "You try to take what is mine."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:30 am

Tyler watched as the Slytherin walked away from him and began to slowly edge his way to the door as quietly as possible. Biting his tongue he looked at Lucifer before muttering under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 am

He saw the boy edge over to the door and sighed loudly. "Oh Tyler. I wouldn't do that if I were you." He pulled out his wand and aimed it haphazardly at the boy. "Whatever shall I do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 am

Tyler's eyes widen for a second as he saw the movement of Lucifer. He suddenly stops moving and stares at the other boy while taking out his own, hiding it from view.

ooc: My mind... just went... ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 am

ooc -laughs- Tut. Tut.

He looked at the boy and raised an eyebrow. "What's the matter? Lost your voice?" He took a step towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 am

Tyler quickly takes a step back from the older student as he came closer. "No...' He mumbles without taking his eyes off the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:53 am

He tilted his head to the side and put his wand away. "This bores me." He muttered and walked over to the railing staring out at the grounds. "If I see you near Basil. Ever. Again. I will show just how my Uncle ended up in Azkaban." He promised.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 am

As the slytherin turns away, the smallest smile comes to his face before it is gone once more. Tyler nods, his grip on his want loosening. "Understood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:59 am

He waved a hand dismissively at Tyler. "I'll make sure that you do."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:04 am

Nodding once more, he looks at the door behind him and begins to back up towards the door. Reaching it, he looks back at the boy before starting to desend down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Watch... (open)   Just Watch... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Watch... (open)
Page 1 of 1