Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inclined To Watch [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 am

Lucifer looked from one boy to the other before standing up. "Gentlemen." He murmured and picked up his cane. "I will see you later. Basil should be around somewhere." He glanced meaningfully at Hex. Lucifer's curiosity was not satisfied. He had many more questions about this girl called Charlotte. Nodding curtly to the both of them, he tapped his cane against his shoulder as he made his way out the hall.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:50 am

"He nods at Lucifer, see you later." He glances at Hex," what were you talking about exactly. You don't need to tell me of course."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:51 am

"Farewell then, Black!" He nodded at Lucifer and understood Lucifer's glance, he grimaced, sooner or later he would know. He waved goodbye at Lux and finished his cup, he glanced at a clock and sighed exasperatedly. Potions was next in a short time.
He glanced at James, frowning slightly. "Oh, it's nothing. Nothing you would be interested in ..."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:56 am

Knows Hex is hiding something, he wonders if he should ask, but he thinks better of it. "Oh, alright Hex", nods slightly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:57 am

He stood up, swinging his bag over his shoulder. "I'm sorry James but I have to go to Potions, see you around." He took off, walking out of the Hall at a quick pace muttering something about Snape being a unfair son of a banshee.

Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:00 am

Looks at the time, and walks out of the great hall hoping he wouldn't be late for Charms. As he walks he hears a sound rriippp, kiillll, mudbloodsssssssss. He takes off his bag and runs towards the sound and sees another petrified student....
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 pm

ooc - I think the mods (Vine, Cel, Leo) are supposed to decide when that's going to happen. The petrifications. And only Harry could hear the whispering or the screeching of the basilisk, I remember that Ron and 'Mione couldn't hear the noises in the second book.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:34 am

O o c- Well that's too bad, I'll ask them about this, I just wanted too add that part for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:42 am

ooc - 'Tis alright.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 am

She walks into the Great Hall slowly then smiles grimly when it was quiet again. You would think that someone had been killed already. She walks over to the table closest to her, not even bothering to check which one. No one cares because no one's here. She picks up a mug of tea and leans against the table watching those few in the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:56 am

Bursting into the great hall, Pumpkin snarled at a student she crashed into. "Watch where I'm going. Fool." Shaking her head at the student, she ignored his bewildered expression and looked out at the hall. Looking over to her table she spots a familiar figure and blinked. "CC?" An ear splitting grin appeared on her her face and she charged over to CC, leap frogging over another student and shouted out in joy. "C-bear!"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:57 am

He walks into the great hall hoping it was quiet like yesterday. He doesn't see anyone except CC. He walks over to her, and clears his throat indicating he was there.

o o c- Hey, I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:01 am

C-bear? Well I know what this means.... She watches as Pumpkin races over to her. "Yes, it is me. I believe that everyone in this Hall now knows that both of us are here." She continues sipping her tea nonchalantly. "So, how've you been? I'm assuming no new injuries are plaguing you."
She then hears someone clear a throat and looks over at James Bond. "Oh hello. How are you this evening?"

ooch: Hey. I've been good. You?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:06 am

She grinned widely. "Nah. Not this time." She glanced at the boy then back at CC, her grin turning cheeky. "Will you nurse me back to health if I was plagued by injuries?" She waggled her eyebrows at CC and draped herself over her shoulder. Her golden eyes flickered back over to the boy and growled.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 am

"Nursing you back to health is Pomfrey's job, not mine. I have other duties." She raises an eyebrow at Pumpkin then shrugs her off. "Hey, little ferocious thing, be nice every once in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 am

Pumpkin adopted a facial expression of mock hurt and jumped into the seat beside CC. "But Pomfrey is soooo... Mean." She finished off lamely and summoned coffee. "Yeah. That's right. In ferocious and you know this." She pointed her spoon at CC. "And I'm never nice. Unless I like that person." She blinked. "Which is rare." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:17 am

"Ah, now, but you absolutely adore me of course. I have no idea why sometimes. Is it because I was the first one to get you drunk off of firewhiskey? Hmm.... Or is it my incredibly awesome attitude." She grins widely at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 am

She stuck her tongue childishly out at CC. "If I didn't know you better. You could have had... Other... Intentions." She looked at CC accusingly. "Anyways. I would say the latter. You're actually real nice after you scratch the surface." She blinked and finally registered what CC said. "Hey! You're awesome attitude is to compliment my fabulousness." She grinned and winked at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 am

"Hmm... fabulousness....? Eh.... Maybe." She winks at Pumpkin. "Indeed for all you know... I could have." She summons up another mug of tea. "Something tells me I may not sleep tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 am

She grinned and sprawled out on the table in front of CC. "You can alway keep me company at night." She winked at her and summoned some fries. "How's you anyway." She munched merrily on her chips. "Haven't seen you in a while Princess. Busy?" She sat up and folded her legs under her and stared sternly at CC. "You've been eating properly? Sleeping? Personal hygiene?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 am

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. I've been fine, just busy with everything." She rubs her eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 am

She looked at CC. From head to toe and nodded whilst grinning. "Yous a big girl alright." She sipped at her coffee. Then a look of concern flashed across her face when she saw CC's tiredness. "You should take care of yourself more."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 am

She laughs mirthlessly. "Indeed take care of myself when I'm busy taking care of everyone else. I have no idea how I will be able to study for my N.E.W.T.s when I'm busy with other things." She shrugs then grins at Pumpkin. "I would love to continue this banter but I need sleep." She stands up and puts the mug down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 am

She looked sadly at CC and nodded whilst placing her mug down on the table. "I hope you sleep well CC." She stared down at her mug before slipping off the table and jammed her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:00 am

She smiles at Pumpkin then leaves the Hall for her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inclined To Watch [Open]   Inclined To Watch [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inclined To Watch [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next