Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing To Do [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 am

She gave a cheerful wave to the girl, almost knocking over her drink. "And here I was, thinking I'd been disowned by you guys.." she said to Leo with a laugh, putting her goblet further on to the table so that she would not knock it again. She pushed her hair over her shoulder and rested an elbow on the table, placing her chin in her hand. She glanced down the Gryffindor table taking note of her old friends who no longer spoke to her, then turned back to Leo, Hex and the Slytherin. She prodded Hex lightly, "You should get an early night Sleepyhead."
Back to top Go down
Icewell 'Oreo' Oakley

Icewell 'Oreo' Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:51 am

'Seeker ,' she mumbled. Seeker and Spell and Chase. Her band. They hardly ever met anymore. Everyone was busy , and there was now a taut tension between all the houses. 'Yeah , I guess they must be studying. H -hello,' she stumbled a little over the greeting , old nervousness at meeting new people. 'Hex and Lily. Nice names ,' she mentioned politely . They seemed cheerful enough .
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 am

He nodded at Oreo and took Lily's advice, Hex stood up shakily. "Early night for me guys, see you tomorrow .. or not. Depends. I'm lucky I don't have patrol tonight." He said, yawning. "Bye." He staggered out of the Hall, nearly tripping over his own feet.

ooc - Night all!
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 am

'Disowned?' Leo said lightly. 'Hardly.' Leo gazed at Lily out of the corner of her eyes. While Leo disapproved intensely of a certain boy that Lily chose to spend some of her time around, she had decided it was nothing to do with her. She will learn eventually. And Leo couldn't deny she was curious as to what Lestrange wanted Lily for - because if experience told Leo anything, Lestrange didn't willingly associate with anyone unless there was something in it for him.
Leo's thoughts threatened to go off on a tangent before she reined them back in. Now was not the time to brood.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 am

ooc brb
Back to top Go down
Icewell 'Oreo' Oakley

Icewell 'Oreo' Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:01 am

She turned back to Leo . ' So , no time for any adventures then , now that you are a seventh year and all? No wanderings all over the castle , no mad trips to the forbidden forest? I haven't heard Filch or Snape complain about you this whole year ', she giggled .
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:09 am

Leo's mouth pulled up in another involuntary smirk. 'Alas, I have not had the time, no,' Leo said, her voice full of a dramatic sorrow. 'It's hard though, with the usual gang all spread out over the castle. And Slytherin's monster on the loose.' Leo grinned at Oreo with a raised eyebrow. 'You wouldn't happen to know who the heir is, eh?' Leo laughed to show she was joking.
'I'm determined to leave with a bang though.' She sat back in her seat, her arms folded and her expression echoing the resolution of her words. In reality, Leo had only decided this on the spot. 'You lot are going to remember me,' she vowed, half-jokingly, half not, as she pointed a finger at the young Slytherin. 'You will be still telling stories about my daring escapades in the years to come. I will go down in Hogwarts legend.' Leo nodded seriously, but with the ghost of a smile lurking on her face. 'You'll see.'
Back to top Go down
Icewell 'Oreo' Oakley

Icewell 'Oreo' Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:19 am

'The heir? Not a clue , I'm afraid. ' She raised her eyebrows at Leo's next sentences .' Oh really? Planning to break records on Filch's detention records? The Weasley twins seem to have the heads up on you . Didn't they try to flush his cleaning supplies last week?', she paused.' Well I'd like to see that anyway . Think you can manage it when I can watch ? Or , better yet , during a Lockhart lecture. '
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 am

Lily grinned to herself then crossed her arms on the table and rested her head on them. She gave a slight yawn, not wanting to take part in the conversation between the two girls as she did not know them all that well. She hummed happily to herself watching people down the table, laughing slightly at a third year who knocked over a bowl of fruit on to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

Bored she quickly ran out of the hall, without saying goodbye to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do [Open]   Nothing To Do [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2