Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting and Watching [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:57 pm

He frowned at Basil. "It's good, trust me, the first few tastes are bitter but then it gets better." He insisted. "And it keeps you awake." He added quickly, chuckling a bit. "You could use it." He suggested. He watched as Leo got up and walked over to the Hufflepuff, he narrowed his eyes, frowning a bit, then turning back to Basil. Silence ... "So, were you in the pitch last night?" He blurted before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 pm

'Not a fan of jelly babies? Must be something wrong with you.' Leo realised that was probably the worst thing to say the moment after it flew out of her mouth. Sighing, she turned her back on Scarlet and leant on the Hufflepuff table, picking for an orange one.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Basil watched Leo leave. She didn't blame her. She was being a bit shy with topics today. "Yes. I know I could use it. It's just tastes so bitter. I've never gotten use to it." She says watching Hex. Basil blinked. "I was." She knew it had been Hex flying at the pitch last night. She crossed her arms, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:08 pm

When she heard Leo's words she put her muffin down and stared off into the distance. 'Something's wrong with me...' She whispered to herself.

Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 pm

"Alright then ..." He paused for a while, thinking about it. "How the unicorn did you know it was me? I didn't speak and I was under the cover of darkness, you two spoke and that's how I recognized you and Lucifer Black." He stated, a bit amazed. He leaned back, and crossed his fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 pm

At the sound of muttering, Leo turned around, an eyebrow slightly raised. 'Scarlet ...' Leo sighed with the air of someone about to make a reluctant apology. 'I realise I haven't been exactly fair to you, recently. I'm sorry.' Leo looked down at her bowl. Making apologies never came easy to her, and it always left her feeling extremely awkward. 'But ... you have to see it from my point of view.' Leo glanced around, making sure no one could hear, before she leant down, resting her hands on the table and trying to make eye contact. 'He's as good as dead, Scarlet,' she hissed. 'Can you even begin to understand how that makes me feel?'
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Basil raised an eyebrow. "I never said I knew it was you." She leaned forwards. "Why would you think I knew it was you?" She leaned back again, studying Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 pm

ooc - Ignore my last post. -.- I'm so tired... Misreading things. I'll post another.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 pm

OOC: Ah, alright...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 pm

ooc - I thought that you were saying it... This confuses me. Agh!
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:21 pm

OOC: It's alright. I've done it before.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:21 pm

He nodded quickly. "Alright, but coffee will still help you if you want to stay awake." He said, shrugging a bit. "Did you see me? Did you know it was me? I was in the air, playing Quidditch since I could not sleep. It's lucky that I did not give you two detention." He said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Pumpkin bounded into the great hall full of energy. Her robes billowing furiously around her as she charged around the hall. "Out of my way you pesky mortals!!" Cackling madly she jumped over a table and tackled some random student. "Out of my way I say!!" Scrambling back onto the table, she picked up a spoon and began brandishing around. "I have a metallic eating utensil in my hand, and I'm NOT afraid to use it!!" She narrowed her eyes at the students around her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:27 pm

'I can do more than begin to imagine' she said, brushing her hair out of her face 'You think you were the only one who was affected by that?'
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Basil nodded. "Yeah, I saw you. Nice miss..." She said, a small smirk on her face. Basil tilted her head to the side. "If you gave us detention because we were out... Wouldn't YOU get one too?" She said leaning forwards. "Last I checked head boy wasn't suppose to use his patrol time for flying. And even if you didn't have to patrol, you have the same curfew as the rest if us..."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Leo straightened up at the sound of Pumpkin jumping into the Hall, the moment broken. Leo stared down at Scarlet. 'It was my fault. My idiocy, my ...' Leo tried to search for a word that was bad enough to describe what had happened, but there was none. She slammed the bowl down on the table. 'Of course I'm not the only one,' she growled. 'He was a brilliant kid. "So much potential",' she said, her tone bitter as she echoed the words of their old Headmistress. There was a dark look on Leo's face that she didn't even try to conceal. 'That potential. "Snuffed out." I'm sure you remember that particular assembly.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:35 pm

First he was stunned, surprised, staring at Pumpkin, wide eyed. She's mad, he decided, but still a friend. A grin formed on his face, and he waved towards her, shaking his head. He turned his head back to Basil, scowling. "I was thinking then, I didn't miss the others." He said. "You have to understand this Basil, if I don't want to be seen, I'm not seen. That night I was flying, I could have easily cast spells to hide me but I wanted to be seen then. Nobody can catch me, I'm confident of that except Dumbledore. And besides, I couldn't sleep, so I went out for a while, no harm in that." His grin widened. "Yes, that is partially the reason I left you two alone ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

She saw something from the corner of her eye, she turned towards the movement. Hex. She grinned and waved back at him with her spoon. Leap-frogging over a student she landed soundlessly atop the Gryffindor table and sat smack-bang in the middle of it. "Wotcher Hex!" She also noticed Leo was talking to a Puff and waved at her. "Wotcher L!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 pm

"Always be aware of your surroundings. Don't think, do." She said, tapping her fingers on the table. "So much confidence..." She mumbled, looking down at the table. She looked back up at him. "And who is to say I wouldn't tell someone that you were out? Who says I wouldn't risk getting at dention myself?" She leaned forwards once more. "You know I would Hex..." She whispered. Basil jumps as a Slytherin some how makes her way to the Gryffindor table. She blinked. The girl seemed to have alot of energy inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:43 pm

'Of course I remember' The moments your biggest unicorn ups are broadcasted to well over 100 people tend to stay with you She stared down at the mess Leo had made.
'All that potential' She said shaking her head 'His childhood... wasted, taken away. I could never forget that'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:48 pm

'Alright. Alright.' Leo nodded, breathing heavily as she tried to control the storm raging inside her. 'Fine. We're both at fault.' Leo stared at Scarlet. 'Why didn't you tell me?' she said quietly through gritted teeth. 'Why didn't you tell me why?' Leo shook her head in disgust. 'You could have made up a reason - anything. And I don't know if I even want to know how you knew something was going to happen,' Leo added, shooting her a suspicious, sideways glance.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:54 pm

He grinned at Pumpkin, amused. "Well then, why so ...?" He didn't know what word to use but he thought she would know what he meant. He turned to face Basil, he stared icily at her for a moment. "You would? Then let's see if you would, if someone were to obliviate you, it would be rather unfortunate wouldn't it?" He asked, not smirking, dead serious now. "Now I won't do that unless necessary, so tell me what you would do?"

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:56 pm

'It's not like you gave me much time to make up a reason. You walked off, I tried to warn you and you walked off' She spoke softly but a force she usually didn't speak with. A force she hadn't had in a long time. She'd avoided looking Leo in the eyes until now. She turned to meet Leo's gaze 'Besides, you wouldn't have listened. Even if I had given a reason'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm

She winked back at Hex and turned to the person he was talking to. A Ravenclaw... How interesting. She scooted closer to the Ravenclaw and peered at her curiously. "Wotcher." She hasn't seen any of her Claws in a while... And she doesn't know this one. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Basil started at Hex. She knew he would do it. He knew he would do it. "Is that a threat?" She asked crossing her arms and leaning away from him. She shrugged. "I'd still probably do it." Basil looked at the girl as she sat closer to her. "Hello there." She said, sliding a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting and Watching [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next