Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading Hour? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

"Um..." He grasped for something to say. "So... Did ya hear about the game? And what happened after?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:21 pm

His head snapped around and he looked at Andy. Basil, who didn't miss a qudditch match, had said something strange had happened during the game. Tyler hadn't listened to what she was saying. He had no intrest in qudditch at all. He knew about Colin, but what had happened at the game, he had no clue about. "No." He said thoughtfully, wishing he had listened to her instead of tuning her out. "What happened at the game?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 pm

He blinked a few times at the reaction and fixed his ill fitting glasses again. "Someone jinxed a bludger to attack the Gryffindor Seeker, Harry Potter." It felt a bit odd saying the name. "Rory and James are substitute beaters, for the Weasley twins. I went to go see it with them..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 pm

"You don't say?" Tyler leaned on his elbows, looking quite interested. "How could I have missed something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:32 pm

He noded, feeling a bit cool to be the first to tell him what happened. "Potter fell, hurt his bad pretty bad. Lockheart tried something... I didn't hear what it was though. It didn't work though, Potter had to go to Madame Pomfrey."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm

"Oh, wow..." How could he have missed something like that? He stared at the ceiling for a moment, then looked back at the boy. "Potter alright?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 pm

He shrugged a bit. "I think so. I haven't heard anything saying he isn't. But Madame Pomfrey can usally fix anything up."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

He nods. "Good, good..." Tyler trails off, thinking. He shook his head, taking him out of his world. He searched for words to say to the boy. Questions he would have the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 pm

"I'm sure he's fine." Andy grinned. "I thin' 's gonna take more than a little fall to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Tyler grins. "I have to agree with you there. That boy has been though some pretty tough stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 pm

"I guess so." He shrugged a bit. Everyone had lost someone during... that time. Andy himself had lost his uncle and aunt. Though he supposed it had been worse for Rory, whom had lost his parents.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Tyler shifted in his seat, uncomfortably. He could understand why some people tried to drag him out of the library and the dorms. To advoid stuff like this. Silence. This new silence bothered him, ALOT. Tyler glanced around the room, looking for something to bring up...
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

"So..." This was the most Andy had been talking to anyone in a while. "Heard about Creevy?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm

"Ah... yes." He said nodding. THAT he had heard about. "Poor chap. Hope he'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

OOC: Need to switch devices real quick.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:00 pm

"I hope he'll be ok." Andy sighed a bit. He felt for the perky little kid, who as too innocent and trusting for his own good.

Last edited by Andy O'Reily on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 pm

He nods and glances around the Hall once more. "Quite empty today..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

OOC: You know you said Rory, right?
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

He looked up and around. "Oh, I guess so. I hadn't noticed..."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

ooc: woah that's so weird, I didn't even know I typed anything there o.0
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Tyler shrugs. He didn't notice his surrounds that often at all. It was strange, how he had noticed it this once. He continues to look around the hall, wondering where everyone possibly could be.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:09 pm

He looked over to the table he should be sitting at. No surprise he found Rory and James sitting together, with a certain blonde between them.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Tyler followed Andy's gaze to the Gryffindor table. There he found three people sitting. "Who are they?" He says, nodding to the three.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh, well that one." He pointed to first boy, with shorter, auburn hair like his, who was talking avidly with the blonde girl. "Is my older brother, James. And that girl he's talking to, that's hid girlfriend, Naida." He gestured to the girl. "And that over there is my older cousin, Rory." He pointed a glum looking redhead with green blue eyes, who was glaring daggers into the back of the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm

"Hm..." He thought to himself, while watching the trio. After a moment, he finally spoke up. "So let's see if I get this right. Naida is James's girlfriend. James likes her, but Rory doesn't approve?" he asked, feeling a bit stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Hour? (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next