Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading Hour? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

Reading Hour? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Tyler walks into the Great Hall, his nose buried in a book. He yawns, setting the book down on the table, still not taking his eyes off of it. Tyler sits down and grabs a piece of toast off the table, his eyes still scanning the page.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Andy had been sitting with a few of his friends at the Ravenclaw table. He realized they had left now that he looked up from his book. He blinked a few times, looking around. He sighed, realizing they hadn't bothered to tell him they were leaving. He wasn't going to leave though. He turned back to what he was reading. Sure, he should probably go back to his table, but the fact was he just didn't want to. He looked up again though, when he felt someone had sat next to him. The Gryffindor looked up and over at the boy. From his year, he realized.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Tyler glanced up from his book for the first time, realizing he wasn't alone at the table. He looked at the boy. He was in Gryffindor. In his year if he was correct. "Hey there." It had been ages since he had talk to anybody. Tyler always seemed to be wrapped up in his books.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 pm

"Hello." He pushed up and fixed his glasses. He frowned a bit, realizing how odd it must look from him, a Gryffindor to be sitting here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Tyler sat up, looking the boy up and down. "What are you doing... you know, sitting over here?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 pm

"Oh um..." He fixed his wire rimmed glasses again. "I was sittin' with some people... Guess they left." He shrugged a bit nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

ooc - Two nerds meet... Sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

This other boy was... interesting. Then again, Tyler didn't get out much. Maybe this was how people were these days. He shrugs. "I see." Tyler glanced into his book, then back up at the Gryffindor. "I'm Tyler, by the way. Tyler MacDougal." He pauses, then holds out his hand. "But you can call me Ty."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

OOC: Shut it, Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 pm

ooc - -Howls with laughter-
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

OOC: You know, you can get quite annoying sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

"Ty..." He noded a bit and smiles politely to the boy. "Andrew O'Reily. Most call m' Andy." He reached forward to shake the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 pm

ooc - I'm a troll, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:41 pm

He smiles, shaking the Gryffindor's hand. So this was Andy. Basil, who was like a sister to him, had told him alot about Rory and his cousins. He nods.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:41 pm

OOC: Fine. Be that way...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 pm

ooc - Sniggers. Alright, I apologize...You guys make me feel guilty and I can't handle that. -.-
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:44 pm

OOC: We can have that effect on people...
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 pm

He realized it had gone quiet between the two and strove to find something to talk about. He remembered simething they said earlier. "Ya may know my cousin, Rory? Or my brother, James?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 pm

"I only know them by words. I've never met them in my life." He says, shrugging. "Do you know Basil? That's who I've heard about your family from." He smiles. "She's like a sister to me." His face turned a bit dark. "After she lost her brother, I was the only one there for her."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:53 pm

"I heard that name before." He noded. "I think Rory said something about her... He was talking to James, though." He added the last part mostly for himself. "What happened to her brother?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Tyler looked at the boy, his eyes turning sad. He hadn't known her brother, but she talked about him all the time. It really did seem like he had met the boy in person. "He died. Two years ago." He watched the boy closely for his reaction. "He picked up a cursed object on the street."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"Oh...." He noded and looked down a bit awkwardly his book. He frowned a bit, a question on the tip of tongue. "Why was there a cursed object in the street?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm

He shrugs. "Don't know. Nobody could figure it out. Basil says she doesn't even know what it was. She was paying attention to her brother."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 pm

He noded again, not quite understanding but not questioning. He kept his gaze down and at his book without reading.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Tyler turned away from the boy, a loud silence between them. He was use to silence though. He was always alone. But this seemed different. Maybe it was because he was with someone. He didn't know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Hour? (Open)   Reading Hour? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Hour? (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next