Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permission [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harlow Johnson

Harlow Johnson

Permission [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Permission [closed]   Permission [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am

Harley was taking the stairs three at a time, taking advantage of his long legs. He bumped into Professor Flitwick, quite literally, as he turned towards the entrance to the common room.

“Professor” Harlow says with a nod, stepping away to avoid another accident.

“Mr Johnson, why are you not at the feast? You see, I had to change my robes. Those goblets are too big for my hands” The short man replied with a chuckle. He started walking again, his short strides were no match for Harley who was in pursuit.

“I came to find you. I have a question.” He began after a short cough. Pulling his wand from inside his robes, he showed it to the charms professor solemnly. “Look… I think it is time for a new one. Is it possible to get permission to leave school after my classes one day this week? I don’t want my magic suffering.”

Flitwick studied him, but obviously found no reason to deny him. The professor nodded, making his head bob even more than his bouncy footsteps were already as he descended the staircase. “I’ll have a word with Dumbledore Harlow. Your Charms work is really quite impressive; a tired wand could affect your potency.”

“Thank you sir”

“Chip Chop Mr Johnson. You’re missing that wonderful feast.”

Harley gave a gracious, polite smile then overtook Flitwick, who seemed to be preoccupied by a note being handed to him. The professor dashed off in the opposite direction as fast as his little legs would take him. That was odd. Harlow carried on, on route for the Great Hall
Back to top Go down
Harlow Johnson

Harlow Johnson

Permission [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permission [closed]   Permission [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 am

Harley stood in Flitwicks office; he turned on the spot, examining the portraits on the walls whilst he waited. The dull clicking of a clock was starting to get on his nerves. Tick tock. Like he didn’t already know the professor was late. Just on que, a small figure blustered inside, followed by a stack of levitated books.

“Ah! Harlow. I almost forgot. Time, precious thing to keep.” He says as the door swung shut behind him. With a wave of his wand, the books drop onto the desk and he beckons Harley forwards towards a tired looking fireplace opposite the high window.

“After the little incident on the second floor. Security has been our top priority. I think it best for you to take the floo network to Olivanders. Directly. I have already contacted him.” The little wizard was still flustered from his walk and picked up a closed pot from the mantle. “You have used floo before, Mr Johnson?”

Harley nods, opening the pot and scooping up a handful of the powder. Some got lodged in his nails and he made a face. It wasn’t a nice feeling. Yet not as near as unpleasant as a journey via the floo network. “Yes sir.”

“You have twenty minutes exactly. Please be hasty, we’ve had plenty problems to deal with here without another. So precarious, Let us just hope it doesn’t escalate.”

“Thank you sir” Harley replies with a gracious smile. Professor Flitwick settled into his chair which amusingly had a very large cushion on top to make up the height different. It was lucky Harlow hadn’t been paying too much attention to watch him clambering up as though he were scaling a mountain. It would have tickled a few laughs out of him. The Professor gives him an encouraging nod as he glanced over his shoulder. Harley sucked in a deep breath then stepped inside, bowing his head a little to avoid a nasty bump. Opening his fist and letting the powder fall he says clearly “Olivanders Wand Shop”
Back to top Go down

Permission [closed]
Page 1 of 1