Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Well Thought Letter Home (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 pm

He noticed that they were all lst in their own toughts, that they were not gonna share. His eyes flashed to Basil and then back to Hex. He could see right trough that smile. "A lot of studying." He answered Basil with a shrug, glad she broke the silence.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:00 pm

He smiled back at Lily, it was a true genuine smile unlike the smile he had smiled just a few moments ago. "Wotcher Lily." He called aloud, nodding at her. But then he noticed she was looking for something, her owl perhaps? He frowned, anxiously. He turned back to Basil, though still keeping a wary eye on Lily. "Ah, pulled a few pranks." He smiled at the thought. "Though nobody caught me." He shrugged grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Basil grinned at Hex, her eyes flashing with excitement. "Really?" she tried to keep her voice as normal as possible. "What kind of pranks?" She nodded to Hunter. "Don't lock yourself away studying." She had learned that in her third year at Hogwarts. She continued to watch Lily from the corner of her eye. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 pm

She jumped, realising that she'd been spoken to, and turned to face the three people. She hadn't noticed who they were to start with, but now she knew. She froze a moment, unsure what to say, but then smiled. "Hey Hex, Basil and.. it's Hunter right?" She gave a grin, trying to hide the worry in her face. She cast a glance upwards, hoping to spot her owl among the many, but she did not.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 pm

He chuckled silently, but there was a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Best not tell you." He said, briskly, frowning, still keeping an eye on Lily. "You are a Ravenclaw after all, maybe you'd sell me out." He laughed at that, guffawing merrily.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 pm

"Hey Lily." Basil said turning to the girl. "How are you?" She noted that she had looked up to the other owls, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm

She frowned at Hex, her eyes flashing dangerously now. She hated when people compared her to her other house members. She was like them in someways but not all. "I'll find out someway." Her voice was was disappointed, but it didn't have the friendly tone anymore. Hex had broken her good mood.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 pm

SHe looked back down at the group and looked blankly at Basil. "I'm..." she hesitated and frowned. She wasn't really sure how she was. Sure she felt better, but still struggled after the prank, she was worried about her owl and she was failing her subjects already. "fine" she finally finished smiling slightly. "you?" She wandered to the window and glanced around the surroundings, she'd always loved the view from here, but this time she was searching the surroundings for her Fuzzlink. She had named him Fuzzlink due to his link between her and the outside world, and because he was literally a ball of fuzz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm

"Yes, my name is Hunter. And what is your name, if I'm allowed to ask ?" His eyes flew from Lily to Basil. "I want to make a good start this year. Last year, I almost had to do the year again." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 pm

He shook his head, a faint smile playing on his lips, but when he noticed Basil had turned sullen and a bit angry he frowned. "Er...." He trailed of, not knowing what to say. "I did not mean any offence." He said with a careful choice of words and he then turned to Lily, who seemed to be searching for something. He wanted to ask her what she was doing, but it would seem rather blunt so he just frowned and stared at her. He cleared his throat, but again he seemed to be at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

"I'm alright." Her voice changing back for those two words. She watched Lily's movements. Then she looked back at Hex and Hunter. "Hunter, I know how that feels." She didn't say anything how she couldn't figure out what she wanted to do with her life last year and had to do her sixth year again this year. That's why Hunter and herself had never met. It was because she was suppose to be in a totally different year. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm

She turned her head away from the window for a moment and smiled sweetly at the boy, "Lily, Lily Luna." She knew the names of most students, having been a people watcher for the past six years. This made it seem odd to some people that she knew who they were before they knew her, however, she found it useful to know who is who, especially with there being so many students. She didn't bother turning to Hex, instead giving her attention back to the landscape "you do know it's rude to stare right?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 pm

"No, I bet you didn't." She said angrily, but her voice had calmed down a bit. One hand she was playing with the necklace around her neck, and the other was in her pocket, her finger tracing her wand. She breathed in deeply, trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 pm

He frowned curtly. "Yes, I do." He said briskly, before watching the other owls. He fished around in his pocket and put his hand out again, a owl biscuit tightly clenched in his fist. He threw it up in the air and watched as the owls fought over the biscuits, scratching and biting at each other. He chuckled before throwing another biscuit at the owl. Another owl looked at him, and he knew what the owl wanted. He tossed the owl another biscuit, now grinning. Others flocked around closer to Hex. He widened his eyes, it did not seem funny now. He groped for more biscuits inside his pocket but found none. He swore under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 pm

She laughed "In case you're wondering, I'm looking for my owl, he's still not arrived yet and it's worrying me." She didn't turn as she spoke to them, instead preferring to continue searching the landscape. Eventually, realising he was not out there, she turned and leaned on the ledge, watching the commotion of the birds and the uncomfortable body language of those in the room. "Everything okay with you guys?" she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Her eyes now calm she watched as Hex started to throw the biscuits. She started to slowly back away from Hex, remembering from a book she read about owls how they would fight over food. Her mind told her to run, that this wasn't the place she should be when it happened. But she stayed stuck, not moving, standing by the door watching.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

"Well..." He drawled and gestured to the birds around him, watching him with their watchful eyes. "Methinks that they will peck me to death to get a treat." He said, rolling his eyes. "Any of you guys have any owl treats?" He declared, raising his voice a little. He nodded at Lily. "He'll probably be back soon, owls are strong birds." He said, still frowning at the owls who had gathered around him, getting bolder with every minute, creeping closer to him. He had a sudden urge to run but he kept his ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Lily." He gave Basil a short smile. He liked her, she was different than the others in his year. Like, the Darington Prefect. A grin spread on his face as he looked to Hex.

Ooc - sorry for my slow response o.O
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 pm

She looked over at Lily, saying nothing. Basil watches from the door, not daring to make a move. Her lips curled into a smirk when he asked about the biscuits, knowing she had hid a few in the room, so when she came up she could easily give one to her owl. Her eyes looked at how many owls there were, not bothering to count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 pm

He had a few Owl Treats in his pocket, and he gt them out now. A few olws flew to him when they smelled the Treats. "Calm down birdies, there is enough." He spke to them. He aways spoke to animals. It was a thing they did in his family.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 pm

She grinned at Hunter, "the pleasure is all mine." She watched as the first few owls flew to him and smiled. She looked at Hex,"That's why you don't throw them indoors", she laughed. Lily whistled and threw a few the biscuits she had bought up for Fuzzlink out of the window before quickly moving out of the way as some of the other owls darted out. "He's usually here on the first day.." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 am

He was just about to draw his wand and curse all the birds to oblivion until the other boy saved him. With a sigh of relief, he replaced his wand into his pocket yet again, hoping he didn't have to draw it out again and use it on the owls. He nodded at Hunter gratefully, a bit stunned. "Thanks." He managed out, his heart slowing it's beating. He gulped deeply. He nodded at Lily too, thankfully. "Yes, I shall never make the mistake again." He grinned jovially.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 am

Following Lily, he threw a few treats out of the window. With a lot of noise, the owls flew out to get them. "No problem Hex." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:07 am

Her eyes had gone angry again when the boy had drawn his wand on the owls. Her own hand had gone into the pocket of her robes, but she hadn't drawn her wand. She looked over at Hunter silently thanking him. She never did like to see an owl hurt. She took her hand out of her pocket, and started to play with her necklace again nervously. This place brought back too many memories. She shouldn't have come here...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 am

He stretched his arms briskly, yawning heavily. He was thankful that he hadn't needed to use his wand against the owls, he did not like harming animals. But if he was forced to, he could vanquish them, it seemed wholly evil to do that. But he could, he knew that. He prided himself on his skills as dueler, he was good at that. Beyond good, really. He was deadly if he wanted to be with a wand, dangerous. But he was not mad enough to run off and use his wand on everyone, he reminded himself he had used it on Captain, that memory came to him bitterly, he pushed it to the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Well Thought Letter Home (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next