Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in Town. [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 am

He woke up with a sudden start, rubbing his eyes wildly. He had accidentally slept while he was watching the lot of them, thinking. He had thought too much, and fallen into a deep sleep. If he were to be killed a few years from now, he needed to sharpen himself. He tossed the correct amount of Galleons on the table and nodded at Krum and Basil. "See you two around." He said tipping an invisible hat, leaving after that with his cloak trailing behind him. He needed sleep, his Head Boy duties didn't let him do that often. He lowered his hood down on his face, masking it and he set out in the cold of the night. It's breeze welcoming him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 am

Basil nodded to Hex, watching him leave. She hears the door open, then slam shut. She wondered where he was off to. Probably back to the castle she shrugged and returned to her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 am

"Goodbye Head Boy." He tapped his invisible hat before turning back to the girl. "Seventh. But I think you knew already." He winked again and took a large swig of Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:16 am

She finished the butterbeer and placed the empty glass onto the table. She wiped her mouth then smiled at the boy. "You think so?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 am

He kept his head skew when he looked at the girl. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 am

A small grin appeared on her face. "If you say so..." She listened to the sounds around them. The creaking of the floorboards, the banging of glasses onto tables, and the conversations. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, feeling a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:47 am

"Are you tired ? I could understand, sixth year is a busy one." He laughed shortly and drunk the rest of his Firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 am

She shrugged. "A bit." After a few minutes had passed she looked at the boy again. "I should get going. Thanks for the butterbeer. It was a pleasure to meet you." She got up and left the three broomsticks, making her way back up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 am

"it was good to meet you Lady." He noded at her and sighed when she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Town. [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2