Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

A trip back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 am

"need a hand with anything?" she smiled not wanting to be un-useful (is that even a word??) she levitated her own trunk inside the train and giggled. "lead the way gentlemen"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 am

Rory frowned a bit at the unnessecery use of magic but didn't say anything. He easily lugged Andy's trunk while heading back the grab his own things. James trailed after him, his stuff next to his older cousin's.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 am

Lily noticed the frown, "lighten up, it's better than asking you to lug around another trunk" she smiled, she'd only used it in desperation. It was unusual that she could not lift it as she would usually easily carry the thing. "I don't do it all the time" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

He chuckled a bit. "Sorry, force o' habit." He said with a sheepish grin. Andy carried Baethan for Rory while James helped him carry his own trunk into the train. "What luck!" There was empty compartment, just sitting there, waiting for someone to claim it. The three Irish boys quickly shuffled in and put their stuff done, not wanting anyone else to claim it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 am

I stretch and yawn as the two boys bustle around her and I look around blearily noticing it was getting late. I hop onto my feet and brush myself off stretching lethargically again. And then slowly make my way back to the train. I find the window still open and grabbing the framework with one hand I flip my feet and then torso into the compartment a bunch of kids look up startled. I look at them expectantly and lean against the open window and tap a finger against my arm. One of them fidgets uncomfortably and clears his throat awkwardly.
"It.. it was empty" I roll my eyes and point to my trunk laying barely visible under a bench. I can nearly hear them swallow as they follow my finger.
"But.. we-" I cut her off as I lift my lip in the beginnings of a snarl. Quickly the kids get up and start to move their stuff out of the compartment.

(Since apparently everyone knows that I am scary ;)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 am

Lily laughed at the kafuffle of the three boys claiming the compartment. "are you quite settled" she grinned. She looked at the heaps of luggage and giggled, "sure there's room for me?"
She quickly jumped in as a bunch of kids scurried along the corridor seemingly startled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:35 am

Rory and Andy had claimed the window seats. Though Rory got his in case the girl might want it. With a sheepish grin he tried to arrange the luggauage as best he could to make the most room. James settled next to Andy, throwing his things to the floor without a care.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:38 am

She smiled at Rory, then turned to the younger lads. "where you gonna put all the candy if your luggage is everywhere?" she laughed shoving her own trunk under a seat and taking a perch on the other end of Rory's bench.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

The last kid scuttled out and with a sigh I flounce onto one of the padded benches and rested the heels of my feet onto the window opening. I pillow my head with an arm and close my eyes ready to take a long nap.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 am

Andy sighed and James groaned at the reminder. "Don' need t' worry 'bout that. We ain't got the money for it..." Andy complained. They had sparse purses to be saved for future use. That didn't mean they weren't gonna try to buy something.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 am

Lily took out a second, seemingly larger bag from the one she carried next to her and tipped it upside down. A small mountain of homemade candy as well as normal candy poured from the bag. "who says you need to buy it?" she laughed "help yourselves" Lily always bought plenty of treats, she liked to have them handy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 am

A loud flurry from outside and a sudden flapping brought my attention back to the window and not soon enough I had just enough time to quickly roll off the bench skimming my knees again as a Screech owl zoomed into the small compartment.
"Cercei! You foul loathing little cockroach" I scowl and pluck myself of the ground and flop back into the former position eying the owl who had perched on the opposite bench and proceeded to tear the seating apart with her talons. "and stay there" I mutter to myself before I ignore her again and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 am

The two boys eyes bugged. They stared down at the mountain disbelievingly.
"Rory, I like t'is one." James was able to get out while containing his drool.
"Yeah, she's nice!" Andy added. Rory felt it was a bit rude taking the girl's candy, but then again, there was an old Irish saying about free things. Rory grinned, knowing the other boys were thinking the same thing.
"May the winds of fortune sail you," He began.
"May you sail a gentle sea," Andy continued.
"May it always be the other guy," James excitement seeped into every syllable.
"Who say's This one's one me!" They finished in unison, falling into fits of laughter. Rory supposed the blessing could also be a thank you to Lily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 am

Pumpkin never thought she would make the train with the last minute jobs that came in not a few hours ago. She sprinted to the train dragging her trunk without care behind her, in her other hand was her owl Nix. She handed sent her owl over to the animal compartment and hastily boarded the train not caring if she shoved or pumped other students and their parents. She was not in a good mood with the last minute calls. Hauling her trunk noisily down the corridor she began to search for a reletively empty compartment.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 am

Lily laughed at their outburst. "enjoy" she curled up into the corned and relaxed listening to the boys enjoying the food, her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

Ooc: gtg I'll be back later : ]
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 am

The younger two eagerly delved into the sugar stores, while he himself simply stared out the window. He noted that Lily had fallen alseep and figured it might not be a bad option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 am

Mindlessly she dragged her luggage through the corridor and stopped at a random compartment too lazy to carry on and walked into it. Upon opening the door she saw a face she hadn't seen the entire summer. She continued to scan the compartment and saw what she presumed was her friends owl that was currently mincing the compartment bench and chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 am

My eyes flash open in annoyance as I hear the chuckle. "Occupied" I say and halt as I see the upside down figure of Pumpkin. "'ello dear chap.. take a seat.. " I glance back at Cercei and grin. "just kick he off or something this bench is occupied with my rear end"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 am

He walks along the corridor, dragging his trunk along behind him. He looks at the students surrounding him and finds a compartment to himself. He puts his trunk up and releases his toad from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:48 am

(lol, same posse in our pictures CC ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 am

She winks at Holmes and throws her trunk carelessly into the overhanging. "Haven't seen you in a while Holmes. How's you been dear friend?" She flops down on the opposite bench and prods Holmes' owl out the way so she doesn't squish her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:53 am

Cercei hisses and quickly flashes her talons over Pumpkins arm before hopping over to begin pruning her feathers. "I've been dandy, you old chap?" I ask and chuckle at Cercei before leaning my head back again and resting my wrist over my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:14 am

She lazily dodges the flying talons. "Just peachy Holmes." Stretches out languidly and snuggles into the bench.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 am

Lily woke with a start. Oh great nightmares again. She sighed and looked over at the boys, they appeared to be thoroughly enjoying her food. She giggled, this would be a fun train ride. A huge grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 am

Rory had been lightly dozing, Not quite sleeping, but resting. James and Andy were momentarily satisfied with their eating. They were both surprisingly quiet. Rory supposed being full on sweets left a quiet moment beofre it really kicked in, and they got on a sugar high. He noticed Lily had woken up. "Do ye min' 'f I let me cat out?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next