Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

A trip back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Lily listened to the laughter and bustle from the crows beginning to gather on the platform. Maybe it's time to get on.. She stood taking another look round for a familiar face. Sighing, she started to heave her trunk towards the train cursing under her breath at its wait.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

I nearly topple off the trunk as I rock back with laughter. Tears run down my cheeks and I grab my stomach my abs starting to ache. I try to control myself and slowly
regain control over my fine motors return wiping the streaks of tears from my cheek small fits of laughter still escaping me I grin at the boys. "No wonder you guys were laughing so hard, that one is classic" I totter on the trunk and eye theredhead boy oddly, tilting my head to the side. "don't I know you, flamehair?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Rory fell into a state not unlike his cousin adn the Slytherin girl. Sure, he had the joke a million times, but that didn't make it any less funny! "Yah, well I am pre'y funny." James boasts. Rory waited patiently for his chance to knock him down a peg. "You woun' me, Blood. Flo'er boy?" He didn't like the name, but perhaps she would recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 pm

A look of enlightenment crosses my face and I clap my hands together. "Course! Flower boy, the boy who woke my from my nap at that robe store.. say you do sure love to wake me from my naps don't you" I say and start to poke at my bleeding knees, with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm

"There ye go." He said with a grin. Who wouldn't remember him? "Bye t'e way, 's me cousin James o'er there." He gestured to the auburn haired boy. The boy made an over exaggerated bow with a grin. Rory wasn't sure if he wanted the girl to call him Jamie, so he left it up to him. Appearantly, he was fine with James.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

"Oh that's my drivers name too but I like to call him Jamie since it's so contradictory to his surly face and scarred mouth. It's like calling a kitten the Grim or something" I say and give the boy a lazy two fingered salute.
"he is really nice actually you just have to get to know him" I babble on looking around at the groups of families and kin trying to spot some of my usual companions.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 pm

She shoved her trunk towards the train without success. Cursing louder than intended she sat on the trunk again. It wasn't worth using magic for it yet. Her hair appeared redder under the station lights and she pulled it back in to a ponytail to try and dim it. Great start to the year she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Hearing the cursing I glance around and spot a tuft of red hair sitting on a trunk. I groan and roll my eyes. "I seriously don't get why they let some of these people in if they can't even manage to lift their belongings into a simple train, half squibs the lot of them" I mutter to myself and slide out a Licorice Wand gnawing on it having forgotten the two boys in my thought. "it's not like a simple levitation spell is so difficult you learn that stuff in your first year, but no! Every year there are half a dozen idiots lugging around their trunks like monkeys!"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Driver? He peered curiously at the girl."Well, peo'le call 'em Jamie to." He said with a bit of shrug. Jamie was a bit of a more personal title though. "I call me kitten Baethan." He said with another shrug. James sniggered, knowing what he meant.
Idly, Rory heard the sound of someone cursing. He looked around for the person, but was surprised by what he saw. "Wai' 'ere, Jamie." He said to his cousin, clapping him on the knee as he went. He walked over to the redhead girl. "Nee' some 'elp with tha', Lily?"
James turned to his new aqutance. "Tha' don' mean nothin'. We can't use magic ou' of school."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh hey rory! You can do, I just can't be bothered to get out my wand yet today" she laughed and grinned at the Irish lad and nodded towards his family. "having fun?" she smiled watching blood interact with the cousin. She hadn't been accompanied to the train in years and a quick burst of jealousy ran through her. She shook it off and gave Rory a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm

"Not true, once you've passed through the barrier you can. The first of September is the start of the new school year and therefore you can use magic again. How else do you explain us all not being set before court every time some kid plays some prank on another student or what not before and during the ride to School? It's only logical that you can use magic again here and if people aren't smart enough to get that, clearly they shouldn't be learning how to do magic that could hurt them or people in their general area" I rattle on as I watch Flower boy go to the girl I vaguely recognize as the redhead from the robe shop.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm

He smiled at the girl and moved to pick her trunk up. He followed her gaze to his cousin. "Oh ya, Jamie seems to be 'avin' fun to." Andy however had run off ti join his own friends. Idly Rory wondered if he should go look for his younger cousin, just to make sure he was ok.
James frowned, staring at the girl. Things had quickly turned sour to him when she voiced her opinion. "I don' agree. 'Sides, I was raised bein' told tha' hardwork 's be'er than magic." He said a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 pm

"And magic can't be hard work?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "clearly you haven't been doing it right if you think that. Magic can be one of the most tasking things to do, sure simple spells such as used for every day things, household chores and what not are not problem but you try and find the Achilles heal of any old easy loaded protego and you'll be sweating buckets and not even manage it in the end"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Lily watched as Rory easily shifted the trunk, "thanks" she smiled again, "just shove it on somewhere, I'll drag it to the right place once I've figured out where to sit" she glanced over to Jamie again, "you sure about that? He don't look too happy" it was then that she noticed Blood, she rolled her eyes. Go figure she smiled and waved to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:03 pm

I blink as the girl waved at me. Just because she was an acquaintance of Vals did not mean we were on casual terms with each other so I merely turn my head and act as if I hadn't seen it. I bring one of my knees up to close to my face and start to pick little pebbles out of the skin a look of intense concentration on my face.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm

"Right then." He easily moved the trunk. He moved it to where Lily had asked him. The lifting and carrying was easy. He had done much harder working for his uncle, and Quidditch helped a load.Glancing back to his cousin, he realized the boy was uncomfortable.
"Magic can be hard work." He stared her curiously. He really hadn't pegged her for one of those people. "Wha' 'ouse did ye say ye were again?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm

"I never said what house I was in, but it should be clear from my clear disdain of physical labor and the rather scandalous use of my slurs of non magical being" I snort and roll my eyes as I abandon my knee and lean back looking up at the ceiling my face falling into a dull, bored mask.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:12 pm

"I t'ought so..." He let his voice trail. Suddenly, he felt uncomfortable. He moved a bit away from the girl, suddenly wishing his older cousin was there. He didn't know what to say honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Lily knew things could get rather icy and turned to Rory "I think I may just go take a walk down the platform.. You and your cousin want to come?" she'd never really got on with her year.. She'd been hoping to avoid them until arrival, but it seems that just wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 pm

The sudden awkwardness of the boy makes me laugh. "You know your own prejudices can make things hard for you so some times it's easier to draw their picture by not what you think you know but from what you know you don't" I push myself off the trunk and flop onto his lap with a big 'whump'
"For instance you know you don't know that I'm not a Muggle with a tendency to sneak into wizarding School trains and pretend to be one of them only to steal their magic with a swipe of the hand" at that I grasp the air as if catching something looking off into the distance. "because that would give you as much insight if you just assume that you know who I am"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Rory noded to the girl. "S' probably a good idea. S'pose I'll check on Andy..." Rory had to be watchful of his almost siblings, more so now that Brian was gone. Not that he hadn't been protective before, he always was. He loved his cousins.
James suddenly felt very uncomfortable. He tried to wriggle and squirm nonchalantly to get away, get his older cousins attention. It seemed his prayers had been answered when Rory strolled over, hands in pockets as if nothing were the matter. "James, ge' off your lazy bum. We're gonna go fin' Andy." James smiled. He knew why his cousin kept his hands in his pockets all the time, especailly now. In his pocket, which was larger than appeared, was a wand of English Oak that waited to whipped out the moment his family was threatened.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I roll my eyes and simply sit there. I nonchalantly take out another Wand and pop it in my mouth, some people just couldn't take a hint.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Rory started to walk away. He paused thought and called after the younger boy again. "Um..." James struggled to find some sort of polite way to ask a lady to get off his lap. "Rory's callin' me..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"I'm not def" I say simply and look up at the ceiling again. The boy was slowly getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm

"I know that." James was starting to get annoyed. "I nee' t' go wit' 'em." He tried again. "I need t' go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next