Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Last Glance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

He frowns. "Yeah, I'll be staying with my Mother, Father and siblings. But you don't have a family?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm

She smirks again and rolls her eyes. "I have a father in Azkaban but I don't really count him as much. My friends are my family. And haven't you ever heard that pressing someone for their personal life is kinda rude? But I guess it doesn't matter." I'm coming to terms with it. Even yesterday I would have run off from that simple question. Or maybe that was because of the firewhiskey. Whatever. She glances around the Great Hall again slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm

"I have heard that, I was just curious." He says plainly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

She sighs. Why am I such a prickly person sometimes? "I guess I should apologize. I was kinda rude as well. So, I'm sorry, Hex. Are you excited about the holidays?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 pm

"No, it's fine. Talking about your Family can be a bit.....touchy. Anyways, excited? Well, a little. Father has planned something and he has kept me in the darkness, he does that often, and I hate it. I shall find out soon enough what he is doing."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:10 pm

"Ugh, I hate surprises too. Especially when you don't know if they'll be pleasant or downright disturbing. I hope it's an incredible vacation to Asia or Egypt or something. Do you have any clue what it might?" she was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 pm

He shakes his head sadly. "I have no idea, it's like he likes torturing and frustrating me."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

She chuckles slightly. "Well you know, some people like messing with other people just to see their reactions. Maybe if you just acted like you didn't care, he would tell you. But I guess it's kinda too late now. End of term and all that."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 pm

"Well." He ponders. "We might visit the Weasly's for a while. I'm not sure. They're friends of my Dad."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm

He nods and grins. "You described his personality quite well."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 pm

She grins at him and winks. "That's because that's how I am. Once the fun of messing with someone is over, it gets boring. The Weaselys' eh? Sounds pretty cool. I've never met them, but the twins at least are entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

He laughs. "The twins are great, Fred and George. I get along with them well. But not with Percy, the prefect. He seems to have no sense of humor. All the others are alright. The girl too. I can't remember her name." He frowns, trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

"A Gryffindor with no sense of humor? Who would have thought that. Then again, most prefects don't have any sense of humor. Except for Cel and Leo. They're pretty good with things. And don't ask me for the girl's name. I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 pm

He nods. "The two are mischievous. One time, I think I saw Cel chasing after Ms. Norris."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:32 pm

She snorts. "Yeah, that seems likely. But they're fun to be around."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm

"Yup." He snaps at an Elf. "Coffee."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 pm

The Elf hobbles up to him and gives Coffee to him. He nods politely and takes the Coffee. He sips it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:39 pm

"You're going to give yourself a heart attack with all that coffee you're drinking," she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

He shrugs. "This is just my Second cup. Not too much by my standards."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 pm

She chuckles. "I meant throughout your whole life. Every time I see you, you're drinking coffee." She shrugs. "But I guess I can't say anything."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well, it keeps me awake."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

"So does actually sleeping." She winks at him. "Or having a high tolerance to no sleep. But I'm being slightly hypocritical. I drink tea many mornings to get myself moving."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

ooc: My internet is going on and off. Soz.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

He stares at his Mug. "Should I stop, is it harmful?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 pm

ooc: It's alright -smiles- I'm dueling in between your posts

"Well, the caffeine itself is a drug but as long as you don't drink over 5 cups a day, I think you're fine. Is it harmful for sleeping? Yes. Should you stop? Nah, just don't turn your bladder into a coffee pot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Last Glance
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: