Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Last Glance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 pm

He poked his head into the Great Hall. It was very quiet and there was a minimal amount of students. Probably packing. He thought as he strode into the Hall. He wanted to see it again before he left. Of course he would come back, but it would be a long time.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Lemon sat at Ravenclaw table quietly brooding, a letter in her hands, her bag on her back. Her eyes running back and forth across the parchment.
...no record of any person/s of that name having lived in, or around the area.
How could that be? Her information was good.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 pm

He walks over to the Gryffindor Table humming a soft tune and he takes his seat reaching out for a Mug of Coffee on the table. He would always do that.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Laying the letter on the table in front of her, pressing it flat with her hands, she reads through it one more time. Her hopes that the words on the page had changed from one blink of an eye to the next were dashed. Screwing it up, she throws it in the air, aims her wand, and sets it alight.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

He sips his Coffee, which thankfully is still warm and he glances towards the Ravenclaw table when he smells something burning.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Rolling her eyes at the looks of disappointment coming from her fellow Eagles, she glances around the Hall. As eager as she was to leave, she would miss Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm

He shrugs when he sees a Paper burning and he continues draining the rich liquid enjoying every moment while at the same time looking at the Hall.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Over on the Gryffindor table Lemon sees a boy she does not recognise. How strange, she thought she knew, at least by face, everyone in the school. Obviously not. She glances around for Zeke, then turns back to the boy, studying him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

He feels eyes upon him and he tries to ignore them by grabbing a Treacle Tart from a plate and then munching on it. After he is done he rummages in the pockets of his Robes and pulls out a Sugar Quill. He enjoyed these.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Lemon smiled, the boy knew he was being watched. She wondered if it was the same instinct deer had when hunted by wolves?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:12 pm

He starts chewing the Quill his mind wandering elsewhere forgetting about the watcher. He thought about the Holidays with his parents and he sighed.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Ooc - my internet is dropping in and out. I might be slow in answering.

Ic - Lemon's perusal of the Gryffindor boy ends as McGonagall walks into the Hall. Automatically she slowly slides from her seat to the floor. It would be her luck to have detention in the last days of school.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

His thoughts abruptly end as he notices Footsteps. He turns his head too see McGonagall entering the Hall, he respected her. "Wotcher Professor." The deputy headmistress smiled at him. "Hello Thomas." He hated it when he was called that but it was fine when adults said it since it was his real name.

ooc: Okay Lemon.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 pm

There was always a trick to sneaking out of the Hall to escape the professors, Lemon knew as she manoeuvred her way through students legs, pets, benches and tables, slowly taking the scenic route through the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

He then sees a Ravenclaw crawling on the floor, she had been the one who had been watching him. Stalker. Why did she crawl when she could walk?
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Under the Slytherin table, (never a pleasant place to be, especially if caught) Lemon is forced to look for another way as a professor's shoes block her exit. Heading back the way she came, Lemon shoots the gap between students and rolls back under the Ravenclaw table. She sighs, looking at the legs of students on the Gryffindor table. If the Weasley twins caught her again... she couldn't finish the thought.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 pm

His gaze was still on the Claw who had now crawled under the Ravenclaw table. She appeared to be evading someone. Who could it be?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm

She walks into the Great Hall, her nose in a book. She needed to finish it before term ended and she didn't have much longer. She walks right into Professor McGonagall and apologizes absently continuing towards the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 pm

A figure reading a Book enters the Hall. He recognized her as CC. "Hello CC!" He calls across the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 pm

She jumps slightly hearing her name. She looks around and sees Hex at the Gryffindor table. She smiles and waves absently to him. Putting away her book in her cloak she walks over to him. "Hello there. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

"I'm fine." He says stoutly. "Just having Coffee before leaving. Anyways, do you know which time we'll be leaving the Castle?"

ooc: Be right Back. Breakfast.
Back to top Go down

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Lemon hears CC's voice and falters. She scans legs, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

"No idea." She shrugs. She didn't really care when the train would be leaving as she planned to stay in Hogsmeade for a little while before heading... wherever she was heading. She yawns slightly tired then glances around the hall for anybody else she knew.

ooc: No problem
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: Back.

ich: "Well, I'm already set. Where are you going in the Holidays? Family?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 pm

She smirks. "Can't really go with family if you don't have any. Nah, I'm hanging out with Blood and maybe Lemon too. It just depends what happens. First off, I'll stay in Hogsmeade for a bit at the Hog's Head. I already arranged to board there for a little while. Are you going to be with family?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Last Glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Last Glance
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: