Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Suggestions for Forum Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 am

Please comment below for suggestions to improve the rp experience here or mistakes you see that should be changed.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

I have one, but for the future, if we are going to get more people (we will), it would be easier if everyone would put their house name in the signature part (and maybe more characteristics), slytherin gryffindor etc so we know who we are rping with, instead of checking the character cast every time.

Example: Slytherin, 7th year, chaotic evil.
Ravenclaw, 4th year, neutral good.

Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah, that's a good idea, especially for those who are new and we aren't that familiar with yet.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm

What about the time zone, should be Hogwarts time right? I mean, I know it is hard for you guys to act like it is summer when you are freeeezing :P
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

I guess just standard time, cause we all live in different time zones.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Yeah, that would be best ... only this means I'm going to actually have to bother to learn the difference. Eh, no big deal. But this makes it easier if I'm going to make a schedule of classes for next term ...
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:07 pm

About opening topics: Especially for great hall, since it is the most popular part, it gets the most topics, what should be the criteria? I mean should we set a page number of each topic and until you reach it, you shouldn't open a new one?
Or daily? Or just whoever wants to? I mean the purpose of the topics are when it is somehow special to your character, from your point of view, but if there is already a new topic there, i don't think it is necessary to make a new one unless you need to center yourself for something important (just for great hall). What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah ... I mean, if you're just going in, with no special event planned, or anything ... I guess there's not really a point to making a new one, unless the original topic there is a couple of days old? Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Hmm..Just thinking which one is better if the forum gets really active. We'll see, it is also easier when it isn't much to read but..yeah, not necessary when there are few people and if the older topic is just 1 page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Forum   Suggestions for Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Letters from Hogwarts :: Your Letter-
Jump to: