Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Jetson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Jetson - Jason Jetson Empty
PostSubject: Jason Jetson   Jetson - Jason Jetson I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 am

Name: Jason Leander Jetson
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Half Blood

Appearance:
Average height
Swimmer's build with a little extra upper body muscle
Light brown/dark blonde, shaggy hair
Gray eyes (dark blue contacts)
Prefers muggle clothing, and is noticeably uncomfortable in uniform, even onto 7th year

Personality:
Easy-going, quick to laugh, friendly. Lover not a fighter.

Backstory:
((There's been so many incarnations of this character that I don't even know anymore. Keeping it simple.))

Jason grew up in southern California with his mother Cairie (a witch) and father Shane (a muggle). His mother read to him from a young age, classics and poetry rather than children's stories. His father instilled in him respect for elders and the good manners of a career military diver.

Jason was smart, but never very popular and always had to work hard at it, joining muggle sports teams and forming a pretty terrible garage band with his cousin. Hogwarts was a chance to start over, reinvent himself, be the person he wanted to be.

His teen years were filled with catastrophic mistakes, bright points of passion, and periods of dark introspection and cruelty. Now in his seventh year, he's ready to make the end of his time at Hogwarts his best so far.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jetson   Jetson - Jason Jetson I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 am

ew
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jetson   Jetson - Jason Jetson I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 am

Love you too, RRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jetson   Jetson - Jason Jetson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Jetson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Letters from Hogwarts :: Character Cast-
Jump to: