Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quiet (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Quiet (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet (open)   Quiet (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Kat nodded, her big purple eyes wider then usual. She started reciting the Poe poem in her mind, not missing a single stanza or word. Her lost face appeared to be in deep focus until she was done reciting it. Looking back up at the girl, she resumed her normal, small smile, relaxing a little."I like my name," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Quiet (open)   Quiet (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 am

"That's nice...to like your name." Raven shrugged, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet (open)   Quiet (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 am

Kat grinned."It reminds me of my lost cat. I do miss her, but Marya likes to wonder off..." She had completely forgotten about their quest to owl this letter--heart. A sad expression crossed over her face. She missed her cat.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Quiet (open)   Quiet (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 am

"Right. I'm sorry." Raven was growing impatient. When was this girl going to leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet (open)   Quiet (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Kat looked up at the girl with big, hopeful eyes."Can you look for her with me?" The owl she was holding suddenly made a frightening noise, making Kat jump back in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet (open)   Quiet (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2