Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 am

She woke up suddenly when a group of students ran down the corridor and banged on the walls. "What..?" she said sleepily and glanced at Andy. "I fell asleep, didn't I? How much longer do we have until we get to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 am

It seemed Andy hadn't moved at all while the girl slept. A considerable amount of pages had been turned however, and the boy now was almost finished with the last chapter. His gaze didn't move from the paper as she spoke. "You haven't been asleep long. It's only been about an hour."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 am

"Ah..." she said and looked at him curiously. "That must be a very interesting book if you are still reading it." Again she tried to see the title but failed. She wondered what types of books Andy read.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 am

"Particularly I would say." He answered when she commented on it's interest. His intelligent green eyes peered at the Ravenclaw from the corner of his glasses covered eye. "Any guesses?" He challenged, making sure to cover the title.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 am

She tilted her head and merely looked at him. She needed to wake up more before she could begin to guess. "Why don't you just tell me?" she asked hopefully. Then she yawned again. "Maybe I should not have taken that nap..."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 am

Andy shot scowl and glance at the girl. "Tell you? Honestly, it's like you've never met me before." He said as he turned the page again. "Take an educated guess." He challenged.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 am

She grumbled slightly and said, "Something about music? Andy, I just woke up. Be patient." Absently reaching out her hand, she found the bag of Bertie Botts. Unthinkingly she opened the bag and ate a bean. Then grimaced. "I don't even want to think about what that could have been."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 am

"That's no excuse." He berated half heartedly. "It's not music." He said with a bit of an eye roll. He heard her shuffle with the bag of beans. He raised an eyebrow as she popped one in her mouth. A slight smirk skittered over his face as she grimanced.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 am

"Enjoying yourself, aren't you?" she said with mild exasperation. "Fine... some kind of non-fiction book or detective series." She threw the bag of beans at him because of the smirk. "Do you have better luck?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 am

He flipped the page again, feeling satisfied with himself indeed. He blinked and looked up from his book as she gussed. "Well... Yes. Sort of. Not a series, but having to do with detective's. Sort of..." He shrugged as he turned hisgaze back to the page and drew hmself into the private eyes's world. He stared at the bag as it landed in his lap. "Luck, please. It's all odds." He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

"Well then show me, oh Mr. Odds-is-better-than-luck," she said teasingly. She was surprised that she had guessed correctly. It had been a bit of a wild guess, but somehow had been spot on. She wished she had thought to bring an easily accessible book with her on the train. They were all in her trunk and would take too long to get them out.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 am

"It's American actually... That was your only hint, you know. You can try to guess the title now." He said a bit maliciously. "Well then, Ms. Luck-is-better-than-odds, maybe I will." He teased right back. He carefully placed a bookmark in the book before setting it down. Picking up the bag, he held it up with a professor teaching a class. "The odds say it is more likely to find a good bean under the first initial layer, as that's where's it more likely the manufacturer would pour them in. So," He moved a few around while not giving the bag a glance. He pulled one out and showed it to her. "There is a higher change this will be good." He brought the bean to his mouth and placed it in. He chewed and paused after a moment. "Banana."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 am

She stared at him for a while, not saying anything. Insufferable know-it-all. You'd think he was a Ravenclaw, not me. Instead of saying anything aloud, she shrugged and turned to look outside the window again. The time was going by so slowly.... Her owl suddenly flew down into her lap and she started absently petting it.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 am

Andy waited expectantly. When she didn't even acknowledge his brilliance, he scowled. In a huff, he tossed the bag at the girl, threw his legs back up an the seat and pulled his book back up to his face and emersed himself back into the story.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am

The bag hit her owl, and the owl flew at him in retaliation.
"No! Stop!" Leah shouted out trying to keep the owl from savaging the boy. She reached out to grab the owl but only managed to snag a few feathers.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 am

Andy screeched as the owl claws tore at him. He at first reached for his wand, but remembering that this was Leah's owl, he instead closed the book and brought it hard over the side of the owl, trying to knock it away.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:39 am

"Stop!!" she shouted again and reached out again managing to trap one of the owl's wings. Slowly it started calming down. Leah started crying. "I'm so sorry... but you shouldn't have thrown the bag of beans at her." The cage was on the shelf above the seat, and Leah put the owl inside still sniffling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

Andy own owl began flit around in his cage at the commotion nervously. He blinked a few times once things start to clam down. Lightly, he touched a hand to a part of his face where the owl's claws had raked over and brought the hand away to look at it. The tips of his fingers were painted red. He stared at them as the burning cutting pain in his face began to appear.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 am

She turned around and gasped at the cuts on his face. "Hold on! Maybe I can find someone who can help you!" She was panicking at the blood that her own owl had drawn, and the thought that Andy would hate her from then on.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 am

"Calm down." He snapped at her harshly, keeping his finger on his face. "You don't have to be such a girl about it." He glared hotly at her as he brought his hankerchief from his pocket and placed it over his face. "I don't want anyone's help." The introvert would rather suffer in silence than have someone touch his face.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 pm

"I'm sorry..." she whispered and sat back down. She put her face in her hands and cried silently, not wanting to disturb him. A wave of guilt washed over her. She blamed herself for not keeping her owl in her cage.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:06 pm

The boy kept his hankerchief pressed to the cut. His eyes were closed and was focusing now on not trying to tie the bird's wings together and throw him out the window. With Leah. One of his eyes twtiched in annoyancewhen he heard the girls whimpers. "You can't seriously be crying."

Last edited by Andy O'Reily on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:09 pm

She glared at him with red and puffy eyes from above her hands. "No, obviously I am not crying because one of my friends got hurt because of my owl!" she practically screamed. "I can cry if I want to. Do I need to remind you that you came into my compartment?? And disturbed my owl? And then you have the nerve to be aggravated with me!"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Andy scoffed at her rather emotional outburst. "Mozart bites people all the time. You don't see me crying over it." He said, more than. "I can't imagine you would be too upset that it hurt me. You've probably been searching for a reason to kick me out this entire time. I know. I know people don't like it when I hang around. Well don't you worry. I've sat in the hallway for the train ride before and I can do it again." He said calmly, moving to collect his bag and owl.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 pm

"What?!" she said loudly. "Where do you think you're going?" She grabbed his bag strap and held onto it. "I never told you to leave...." His company, though not always enjoyable, was at least interesting. She was just over emotional at the moment because of her guilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next