Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breathtaking(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:36 pm

O o ch You've just made me more curious.

She nodded. That wasn't so hard, was it, she thought."You're quite welcome." She was glad to see she had made him smile."What are you working on?" Charlotte glanced at his work. She turned her head to see a group of young Slytherin girls sitting at the table. She chuckled a bit at their youth and freedom.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:40 pm

ooc: i'm sure you are.

Cassius scribled on his paper for a few more moments before the girl spoke again. "Well, if you must know, I am re-writing the essay you so thoughtlessly destroyed to gain my attention. As for it's subject that would be Transfiguration." He asnwered without looking up. He heard the group of gaggling girls approach. With disdain, he made a bit of a face as they got much too close for his liking and he moved further down the bench.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 pm

One of the girls screamed loudly when a toad jumped beside her on the table. Vic laughed coldly at her reaction and turned to look further down to the end of the table to see who was there. A handsome blue-haired boy and a blonde girl. She vaguely wondered what their relationship was. The blue-haired boy intrigued her and she stared at him unthinkingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 pm

She scooted down the bench, as well, doing it at the same time as he did, not meaning to follow him."Well, I have obviously gained your attention. Transfiguration. Quite a subject." He seemed almost like a Ravenclaw, or whatever they called it, to her. Of course, he had that arrogance and indifference all Slytherins were supposed to have.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Cassius brought one hand up to touch his ear as if to check for blood from that awful scream. Please, you're Slytherins. How can a toad frighten you like that? He berated them in his mind. He turned his attention back to the SLytherin girl in front of him. "Yes, you certainly did." He said with a bit of contempt as he re wrote the entire work. "I suppose so." He shrugged a bit as she spoke of the subject. Sure, it was difficult to lesser people.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:53 pm

One of her friends noticed where she was looking and nudged her towards the boy. Smirking she nodded, stood up, and walked to the far end of the table slowly. Sliding in next to the blonde girl, she smiled brilliantly and winked at the boy. "Hello, my name is Victoria Rosier," she said mostly to him, ignoring the girl completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

She felt almost shoved aside as the the girl approached and sat next to her. She gave her a look as she only spoke to Cassius. Charlotte didn't say anything, though, not wanting to cause a commotion. She scooted farther down the table, away from the two. She focused on her homework, not wanting to be caught up in everything. It made her slightly mad that she gave in to tis girl so easily, without a word. She just wasn't in the mood for debating.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Cassius dully noted the arrival of the younger Slytherin girl. He kept his focus on his work untill the last moment. He noted again that Charlotte had left. No matter, he didn't get attached to people. Survival of the fittest. He thought. The scene reminded him a bit of the mating rituals of lions, where potential mates where chased away by others for the most fertile lioness. Cassius didn't like to think of where he ended up in that equation. "Cassius Vindictus Whitlock, Ms. Rosier." He answered, drawing out the syllabylls in his name while keeping hers short.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

ooc: Apparently you are the lioness >.>

She kept smiling at him and did not realize that he was being less than friendly towards her. "That is a lovely and original name," she said politely. "As well as your hair." She reached out towards him as if to touch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm

She didn't really care if Cassius had not noticed her absence. She'd maybe see him around, during classes. He was peculiarly, but very dull. He was arrogant in a attractive way. He was just plain boring. Mysterious, yes, but that was all. She stood up. She'd still talk to him, out of friendliness and maybe to annoy him. She laughed. Standing up, she walked behind him."Farewell Mr. Whitlock. Girl."She nodded to the other Slytherin. She ruffled his blue hair as she left.

O o ch Sorry, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 pm

ooc: Shh. I said don't think about it.

Cassius kept scribbling away at his essay, not at all concerned where Charlotte had gone or if she was even alive at this point. He paused a bit to fully absorb the compliment into his ego but kept writing away. "Move your hand away from me if you wish to keep it." He said as she reached for him. He didn't even notice the other girl behind him untill it was too late. He drew in a sharp breath as he felt hands on him. Sweet Salazar... He tensed his shoulders and drew them close for a moment, freezing in his place like an animal trying to escape a predator.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Vic pouted at the blonde girl when she rubbed his hair before she got a chance to. Then seeing the expression on the boy's face, she moved her hand back. It had disturbed her slightly. Uncomfortable she stayed in her seat a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Cassius stared blankly ahead for a few more moments. He could feel the heat in his scalp, spreading down to his face, choking him. He kept completely still for another few moments, eyes unfocused and glazed. He stood up though, and promptly headed for the exit, leaving all his belongings on the table in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:25 pm

"Hey!" she called out as he left all of his stuff on the table. "You forgot your stuff!" She looked back down at his belongings confused. Should she move it for him? Or just leave it there? She shrugged and left it. Her group of friends beckoned her back to their portion of the table. They asked about the boy but Vic was just as confused as they were.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 pm

ooc: So I guess this... Sorta... Ends...
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 pm

ooc: Yeah. Charlotte.... :/
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:30 pm

ooc: So...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathtaking(Open)   Breathtaking(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathtaking(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2