Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left Alone to Think (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Basil crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh, what's this? A Slytherin? Actually playing the hero for once?" She raised an eyebrow before circling half way around Cypress. "This should be a day recorded into the history books. But if you're so... In need, to turn me in, I won't mind at all accompanying you. It's not everyday you see this." She tilted her head to the side, studying the Slytherin girl that stood in front of her, trying to keep the small smirk coming to her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Cypress smiled a bit, rather proud."Oh, please, I am not a Gryffindor, I have no need to put my neck in front of others. The teachers are paying to close attention to me, and I would rather use a more peaceful way to stop it." Her lips curled slightly."I gain McGonagall's trust, you gain, well, sadly nothing. Your willingness is much obliged," she added.

O o ch We can change threads, but I need to go, lot of work.-.-
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 pm

The smirk slowly appeared on her face. Yes. She definitely did like this girl's attitude on things. "What are you talking about? What I gain? I gain seeing the first Slytherin to turn in a Ravenclaw who they barely knew, just to gain a teachers trust back." She laughed before slinging an arm around the girl's shoulders. "This is definitely a gain for me." She paused before adding, "One good deed will not get the professors off your back. Trust me." She nodded slightly before laughing again. "Shall we be off then?"

OOCH: Alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 pm

O o ch Uggh, I don't want to play McGonagall.Let's just skip it ;) LOL

I ch She caught the girl's arm in midair, holding it in a tight, sharp grip. Her face was almost a warning."Don't touch me. You'll regret it." Her wand was, in the other hand, was pointed at the girl before she had time to react. She was prepared, if not ready, to inflict damage, even if it loss all and any trust the staff had. They were ship to her.

Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

O o ch : Alrighty. :)

She smirked. If she was in fact going to go through with this, she was definitely going to get under the girl's skin, now and after the fact. Smiling like she hadn't had a care in the world, she jerked her arm out of the tight grip of the Slytherin before laughing lightly at the wand pointed at her, though when seeing it, it brought some panic though she kept it well hidden. "You won't need that. I keep my word. I'll come silently. Lets go then, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:53 am

O o ch Sorry if I seem to be rushing the rp, I won't be on much this week.

Cypress thought she heard a tint of fear in her light--too light-- laugh. She put back to her side, keeping the wand hidden in her sleeve, pointed at the ground. She began to descend the staircases, wondering if she should go through with this. She still had to return to the Room of Requirement to get her stolen Hogwarts possession. She'd neep help to break into Dumbledore's office, much to her anger. Which she never showed, or even hardly felt."I don't have or feel any particular need to report you. This school's rules or repuatation or standards are nothing to me." She spit it."There are more pressing needs to attend to then you."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Ooch: Not a problem.

Descending the stairs behind Cypress, she raised an eyebrow. Oh, so there are more important things. "Really? Like what?" She asked, though already expecting not to get an answer. If there was more important things, surely this girl wouldn't spill them to a person that she had just met. Then again, maybe she would. "Maybe I can help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 pm

"No, you really can't, I need the....Head Boy's 'help'." Her voice was a sneer, yet she dreaded it. She did need Selwyn, though, in order to get some inside access to the Headmaster's office. Cypress desired no help from the Ravenclaw or a need to tell her her own whereabouts. She slipped her charts in robes."Its serious business, personal." She smirked, thinking, very personal. Cypress turned around sharply, disappearing down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Basil sniggered at the girl's answer. It was exactly what she had expected from her. Stopping in the stairs, she crossed her arms once more before mumbling a quick "Good luck with that." As she quietly watched the girl disappear down the stairs. She wasn't needed. She didn't need to follow. She sat down on the stair that she stood on, her face showing pure concentration. What could be so important to this Slytherin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone to Think (open)   Left Alone to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left Alone to Think (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: