Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 pm

His eyes grow in exasperation. "Do...do I have too? Sir?" He muttered. He had never gotten in any trouble, and if he went with Lockhart right now, he would barely have time to finish Charms Homework.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

She winced, shooting James a sympathetic look. Signing letters with Gilderoy. Sure sounded like..fun.
Back to top Go down
Gilderoy Lockhart

Gilderoy Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:05 pm

He walked closer. "Could you speak a little louder boy? We should get going now, I have hundreds of fan letters".
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Cora burst out laughing. "I'm sorry." Maybe it was just her sleep deprived state, but she was finding this hilarious.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm

He shook his head in dismay and walked forward. He knew if didn't go there might be worse consequences. "All right professor, I'm ready".
Back to top Go down
Gilderoy Lockhart

Gilderoy Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:09 pm

"Excellent! I have this fan, she sends me letters everyday, you should see her letters James". He walked out of the great hall, talking about his fans.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

She held back laughter right up until she looked over to Cora, then she started giggling as well. "Sorry, James." She smiled apologetically, "Erm, good luck and..ah.. have fun!"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

He nodded and followed the lunitic Professor out of the hall.

o o c- I'm out of roleplaying for the day, you two are free to continue.

Last edited by James Bond on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

ooc I have to go anyways. so byees.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Ooc: I've actually got to go in a minute anyway, work tomorrow, so I'll be heading out too. Night! Nice meeting you, Cora. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)   The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quiet Hall (Open to Loki and Cora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2