Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cora Bennett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett Empty
PostSubject: Cora Bennett   Cora Bennett I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 am

Name: Cora Bennett
House: Hufflepuff - 7th Year
Blood Status: Half-Blood

Appearance: Cora has long blonde hair and soft and warm hazel eyes. She has a heart shaped face with a small splash of freckles on her nose. She is short, only 5'2. (not exactly sure what else to put...)

Personality: Cora is very outgoing and is not afraid to speak her mind. But despite her bluntness, she is always thoughtful of other people's feelings and would never intentionally hurt someone. She has an almost motherly quality about her and is very caring to the younger students in Hufflepuff house. Cora is a very sweet and friendly girl. She trusts easily, and can be very naive.

Backstory: Cora's parents are both authors and they travel the world a lot. So most of the time during the summer holidays Cora lives with her aunt in Romania. Cora has a brother and a sister. They get along fairly well... most of the time. Cora can sometimes be a bit homesick and misses her parents a lot.

Last edited by Cora Bennett on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I gots boreds)
Back to top Go down

Cora Bennett
Page 1 of 1